Baseball Suggestion

Renidite

Level 11
IGN:
Resaeus
DATE:

August 25th 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Adding another baseball area outside of the school.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would be beneficial to the community because it would let not only the baseball players but the regular players as well have access to the baseball area several different times. Rather than the baseball players or the normal players constantly having to find ways to get into school to play baseball. There would be a lot more space for baseball as most of the other sports such as Volley ball and football as well as basket ball have their own little areas outside of the school. So having another baseball field outside of school would be a lot easier on people and be a lot easier during practice times.​

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Neutral, leaning towards -1

This could cause a lot of extra lag, performance issues, and more. I suggest just going into the school, I'm pretty sure if it's after hours and you're not doing anything but using the baseball field to learn, then you'll be fine. There are volleyball courts on the beach, a basketball area to the right of spawn, and a football area to the left of spawn in the parks. During practice times you'll just have to wait, it isn't that bad to wait say an hour, two hours to be able to practice again?

The main thing is that adding another baseball area would be the most difficult due to the sheer size of it. Big questions like, where would we put it? Or, will it cause extra unnecessary lag?

If it didn't have such questions, it'd be a definite +1, but you can always just go into the school and use the baseball field there.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
The baseball field is way too big for it to be duplicated. Instead, Id recommend a new addition to the plugin, where players are thrown balls by a machine and they'll have to hit it as accurately as possible

Renidite

Level 11
The baseball field is way too big for it to be duplicated. Instead, Id recommend a new addition to the plugin, where players are thrown balls by a machine and they'll have to hit it as accurately as possible
I actually agree to this much more with what you suggested Yonio, A new addition to the plugin in In which players could be thrown balls by a machine to practice their batting skills.

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
-1 on this, but i definitely am for the idea of a machine for practice outside of school hours

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Unfortunately this sport doesn't have the same demand as others which have courts/fields outside of School, alongside this, the Baseball Field is very large​

Users who are viewing this thread