mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BMD Application

• OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: AnonymousDemonX/Joshua Yakazuki
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on for nearly 6 hours a day

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: cardinalgodx and yes i have a microphone
Specify your country of origin and time zone: USA, my timezone is PST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: Well i'd like to partake in the criminal world and this is a great way of doing so. I'm interested in gangs and people's point of views on the criminal world
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: What helps me stand out is posibly the fact i got 16 hours played within 2 days. I'm active and i can make BMD's whenever and more often then others. What makes me unique is that im up super late playing the game.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?: I do not have any suggestions as i haven't even dipped into any criminal activity yet

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Joshua Yakazuki
Criminal Alias:
Joker
Age & Occupation:
18, no job but searching
Gender & Marital Status: Male, In a relationship

Ethnicity & Race:
White
Known Languages:
English
Former Associations/Occupations:
N/A
Highest Level of Education:
Highschool Diploma

Physical/Mental Ailments:
N/A
Known Family Members: A brother

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: He's white skinned with gray and white hair, he wears a blue, heavy coat. He wears saggy jeans but doesn't sag himself. There are no special facial features about him.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

Joshua Yakazuki was born into a peaceful and loving family in the heart of a close-knit suburban neighborhood. His parents, Thomas and Emily Yakazuki, were both hardworking individuals who instilled strong values of empathy, kindness, and community in their son. Josh grew up surrounded by the warmth of his family, playing in the front yard, attending neighborhood events, and forming strong bonds with his parents and younger brother. Their idyllic life took a tragic turn when a notorious gang moved into the area and began exerting their influence over the neighborhood. The gang engaged in various criminal activities, including drug trafficking, extortion, and violence. The Yakazuki family, being deeply rooted in the community, tried their best to resist the gang's pressure and continue living their lives as they always had, refusing to be intimidated. Unfortunately, this resistance didn't sit well with the gang. One fateful night, as Josh's family sat down for dinner, a group of gang members stormed their home in a violent act of retaliation. A confrontation erupted, resulting in the tragic deaths of Josh's parents, leaving Josh and his brother as the sole survivors. Josh, who was just a teenager at the time, narrowly managed to escape through the backyard with his younger brother, his world shattered and his innocence forever lost. Haunted by the traumatic events of that night, Josh made it his mission to seek justice for his family and put an end to the reign of terror the gang had brought upon his neighborhood. He turned to a retired police officer who had known his family well for guidance and training. Josh dedicated himself to physical and mental training, honing his skills in self-defense, investigation, and strategy. Over the years, Josh became a skilled vigilante, adopting the persona of "The Night's Shadow," a symbol of hope and vengeance. He used his knowledge of the neighborhood and its inhabitants to gather information on the gang' operations and worked tirelessly to dismantle the gang from the inside out. Along the way, he forged alliances with other victims of the gang's cruelty, pooling their resources and skills to achieve their shared goal of reclaiming their neighborhood. Josh's journey as The Night's Shadow is not only driven by his desire for justice, but also by his determination to preserve the legacy of his peaceful family. He continues to uphold the values his parents instilled in him, even in the face of darkness and despair. Through his actions, he strives to create a safer, more peaceful community in honor of the family he lost, transforming his tragedy into a source of strength and inspiration for others. After he took care of the gang and instilled peace within the neighborhood he moved to Japan with his brother hoping to restart.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: This is just an example including the gang name -
Joshua Yakazuki was no stranger to the dangerous underworld of weapon dealing. A hardened individual with a rough exterior, he had established himself as a middleman in the illicit arms trade, navigating the murky waters with a mix of confidence and caution. One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon casting long shadows across the dimly lit alleyways, Joshua found himself in a particularly tense interaction with a notorious gang known as the Black Fangs.

The meeting had been arranged through a series of coded messages and discreet signals. Joshua, dressed in a worn leather jacket that concealed a multitude of weapons, leaned against the graffiti-covered brick wall of a derelict building. He exhaled a slow breath, the wisps of vapor disappearing into the cool night air, his eyes scanning the area for any signs of trouble.

Moments later, a trio of figures emerged from the shadows, their faces partially obscured by scarves and hoodies. Their approach was cautious, their movements deliberate, emanating an air of both anticipation and hostility. The leader of the group, a tall and heavily tattooed man with a menacing aura, stepped forward. His voice was a low growl as he spoke.

Leader of the Black Fangs: "You Yakazuki?"

Joshua's lips curved into a half-smile, his eyes never leaving the group. He nodded, his voice steady and unwavering.

Joshua Yakazuki: "Yeah, that's me. You the Black Fangs, I presume?"

Leader of the Black Fangs: "Cut the small talk. Let's see what you got."

Joshua reached into the inner pockets of his jacket, producing a black leather case. He laid it on the ground between them and stepped back, his hands visible to show he meant no harm. The leader of the Black Fangs cautiously crouched down, opening the case to reveal an array of firearms and ammunition, each gleaming in the dim light.

Leader of the Black Fangs: "Not bad. But we need the heavy stuff. Grenades, RPGs – the works."

Joshua's gaze remained steady, his expression masking any surprise. Negotiations were part of the game, and he was well aware that the Black Fangs weren't easy customers.

Joshua Yakazuki: "Heavy stuff comes at a higher price, you know that. And it's riskier too."

Leader of the Black Fangs: "We're willing to pay. But we gotta make sure it's worth the risk."

A tense silence settled over the alley as the two parties sized each other up, each acutely aware of the stakes. Joshua's mind raced, calculating the potential profits against the potential consequences. Finally, he nodded.

Joshua Yakazuki: "Fine. Give me a few days. I'll have what you're looking for."

Leader of the Black Fangs: "Good. We'll be in touch."

With that, the Black Fangs melted back into the shadows, leaving Joshua alone with the leather case and his thoughts. As he gathered his merchandise and prepared to leave, he couldn't shake the feeling that this deal was going to be far from straightforward. The dance between supply, demand, and danger continued, and Joshua knew he had to tread carefully to ensure his survival in this perilous world of underworld transactions.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: Well i've got a mask to hide my identity, again i'm really active so i can do deals pretty often, and i guess that would be about it.

NoZinth

Level 196
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, unfortunately your application has been denied. Please try to add more detail to your applications in future aswell as being more involved within the Crime Community.

Users who are viewing this thread