mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bugs, Blocks, and More!

RoseRP

Level 46
IGN: RoseRP
DATE: April 24th, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Hello! So I'm not sure if these blocks are under-work currently, or just have disappeared, but I have noticed a few blocks that have poofed from the Apartment-building, that I remember being in the House version of shop. Or is this a situation where House Shop has more then a apartment would? I'm also hoping to mention some idea's for the Server as well!

* The Fridge/Oven has disappeared seemingly, these were good items as they did have a good model, and food was able to be stored in the actual fridge, and you could cook food that you bought in the Oven. I'm presuming something occurred with this though. (Chests are a viable option for those of you who don't have fridges currently! Just surround it in doors. Trapdoors for the Oven, around a chest.)

I can understand if the two up are being worked-on, or possibly caused lag.

Some of the more buggy?

* Reversing a apartment can occur in the inability to break things in your apartment. (As I mentioned in the other thread about Apartments.) This can cause a Admin to have to come & Break it manually. In my case, my upstairs floor is bugged. Once more - something small.

* The Apartment Shop tends to bug out - and usually until the next day you may be stuck with only 2/5 pages on the block. As the arrow for the 'next page' tends to break (or until you crash in some cases.)! Something small though!

* Cosmetic's box tends to break on the 'Color bomb' and you can end up with two of them occasionally. However more often then not this can be fixed with 'clear gadgets' however there are times where you have to have a Mod+ come and get it out of the inventory. It might be something to look into! Something small!

Otherwise everything looks super great! Good-job!

Suggestions!

* I'm sure the second basketball court is already being worked on - but I figured I might as well suggest it regardless! This would be good incase the Basketball-team is having practice - as there's a secondary court for those that still wish to play, or when we have multiple teams at once trying to practice! Another Dodgeball court would probably be a good idea in the school!

* I know & have seen that there is a 'Bobcat Territory' within the Ochiba Forest, why not make a Spartan one as well? A place where Spartans can meet up - or just enjoy the view in general! This could be a neat little spot as well. Perhaps near where the Springs entrance is?

* More hang-out spots for after-school students! I noticed that there isn't a lot of spots where students can just hang out and chill, they tend to really- be all over the place? Mostly in there homes I presume, the only place we really have is the Bowling Alley, which is a good/neat idea! So maybe another 24/7 open area like that, that would work as another chill-hangout spot where you can have fun with friends? I'm letting creativity to be open here, as I'm not quite sure what exactly would go here. Just little hangout area's would be nice. (Kind of how people used to swarm the old map's 11/7, and the Family store.) Area's like that!

* Perhaps for a Event - a Dating Service thing? Where people can go into a area/shop and possibly get hooked up with another person! Kind of like a dating show perhaps? This would be a nice lil' event for the players to enjoy as well! Maybe something where like three-girls get paired to a guy, and a girl can get three guys paired to one, where they go through a series of rounds/questions about the other. Maybe something you have to pay for as well? This would be a great way to couple off players & further interaction among each other.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you have a good-day, and may you have good fortune & lucky-do. (Only some will get the last ref.)

Xangaji

Level 78
+0.5
You definitely should bring back fridges and oven textures or add new types of designs, even a pan block or something just for decor, or custom furniture. The bugs are occasional and its due to configuration bugging sometimes.

RoseRP

Level 46
+0.5
You definitely should bring back fridges and oven textures or add new types of designs, even a pan block or something just for decor, or custom furniture. The bugs are occasional and its due to configuration bugging sometimes.
Thank you for the Feedback! Appreciate it! And I know this but figured they might be mentioned as well, I'm sure they're already trying to find a fix for such! I agree with you whole-heartedly! Thank you! <3

Xangaji

Level 78
Thank you for the Feedback! Appreciate it! And I know this but figured they might be mentioned as well, I'm sure they're already trying to find a fix for such! I agree with you whole-heartedly! Thank you! <3
yea +1 on the new blocks!

zxxo

Level 107
I do agree always with some new textures and models, of course; it'd be nice to see some changes once in awhile. Especially in realistic manners.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Apartment blocks are already being looked into being expanded.

- Extra & additional basketball courts are already in the works.

- Cosmetics & the other few things you've mentioned aside from the event idea are also being looked into already.

Users who are viewing this thread