Melotism

Level 14
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Melotism
What's the title of your suggestion?: Cello Instrument

What's your suggestion?:
I'd like the musical instrument cello to be added, displayed on the player's body, corresponding to the shoulder of the hand the player is holding the cello in. The tone would be a lower bass sound, which should be able to be achieved with Minecraft's vanilla note blocks. The cello model could be the same as the violin model but bigger.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would add another cool instrument to the Karakura market. The idea of more instruments is always fun. The cello is a beautiful instrument and I think a lot of players are going to use it for their lore, etc.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Unfortunately in order to have an item added you'll need to purchase the custom item itself on the store and make it public for shopkeepers to sell.

THAT SAID, I currently own the music store and have been looking into getting a cello for my stock, so that could very well be a possibility for the future if I decide to get the item :)

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
+1 I don't know any other reason why we shouldn't have this besides it being hard to implant.

My +1 still stands, but what Infi said.

AltoMelotism

Level 1
Unfortunately in order to have an item added you'll need to purchase the custom item itself on the store and make it public for shopkeepers to sell.

THAT SAID, I currently own the music store and have been looking into getting a cello for my stock, so that could very well be a possibility for the future if I decide to get the item :)
Buy a custom item and i will be forced to buy from you

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This would have to be a custom item​