Level 1

Basic Information

First Name
: Albert

Surname: Solas

Preferred name: Doesn’t have any preferences

Aliases:

Al
His friend Gavin called him that first. He doesn’t mind being called that way.

Bert
Invented by his friends Neo, Washu and Lily. He doesn’t really like it, but he won’t be mad if you call him that way.

Topjee
A nickname given to him originally by Washu. Washu, Neo and Albert always call each other that way, as a sign of their close friendship. Albert loves it.

"Mombert"
A nickname that represents his authoritarian yet caring side. It's pretty new. It makes him laugh hard.

Height: 6’0

Weight: 165.3 lbs / 75 kg

Build: He’s an average height boy, judging by Karakura standards. He has an athletic figure, with a wide and muscley back. He has thin legs and well defined arms.

Skin color: Sand

Eye color: While his right eye is a dark emerald green, his left eye is grey.

Hair color: Golden blond

Hair Style:

Fashion: Albert likes to keep it simple. He likes being comfortable, so he will usually wear jeans and a shirt, with a jacket if it’s cold outside. He likes red and yellow, but he’s open to wearing clothes of any color.

Abnormalities: He’s half blind, he can’t see anything with his left eye due to a past accident at his former school.

Date of Birth: June 11th, 2004

Place of Birth: The University Hospital of Cruces, in Cruces (Basque Country, Spain)

Nationality: 100% Spanish

Race: European, Iberian ethnicity

Sexual Orientation: Hererosexual

Religious Beliefs: N/A

From a young age, Albert questioned what Christianism had taught him and found that he didn’t completely agree with it. He’s been an atheist since then.

Political Beliefs: N/A

He doesn’t really care about that. He may joke around about communism a lot, but he just doesn’t like political debate.

General Appearance

Appearance
: An average height, athletic guy, with muscly arms, and thin but visibly strong legs. He’s what people in Spain would call a living wardrobe: his back is wide and muscly and his aura can be really intimidating if he wants it to be. His face would often have a smile, with two barely noticeable dimples at the end of each side. His eyes, or at least one of them, shines brightly under the right lighting, and his eyebrows are a little bushy, but very expressive. His golden hair shines as bright as the sun, and his nose is often seen supporting glasses.

Personality: Protagonist ENFJ: Protagonists (ENFJs) feel called to serve a greater purpose in life. Thoughtful and idealistic, these personality types strive to have a positive impact on other people and the world around them. They rarely shy away from an opportunity to do the right thing, even when doing so is far from easy. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves.

Strengths: Receptive, reliable, passionate, altruistic and charismatic

Weaknesses: Unrealistic, overly idealistic, condescending, intense and overly empathetic

Albert may seem like a very intimidating, cool guy at first, overly confident and sarcastic to the point of coming across as mean or arrogant, but that’s all just a facade. In reality, Albert is very caring, sweet, and loyal. He values his friends and family over everything, and would move mountains for them. Even if he tries to appear as not fun to mess with, he can’t say no to helping someone, and sometimes people use that to their advantage. Even if he appears to be confident, he’s full of insecurities, and thinks about everything too much. However, he will try to avoid being seen in a vulnerable state, unless he’s with the people he trusts the most. He loves making people laugh and laughing with them, and will always look forward to spend time with his friends.

Diseases/illnesses: None diagnosed

Character Voice: His voice is very similar to Owen Wilson’s. More specifically, to his role as Lightning McQueen, from Disney Pixar’s Cars

[Video so you can make yourself an idea of what his voice is like]

Surprisingly enough, Albert doesn’t have a strong accent

Languages:

Spanish

His mother tongue. He learned it when he was little and he still speaks it to this day. Sometimes, a Spanish saying or word may accidentally slip out of his mouth.

Russian

After 6 month of restless effort with the help of his friend Alina, he managed to learn how to speak Russian. He’s not the best at it, but he’s proud of his work.

Equipment:
Albert usually carries lots of different stuff, but he mostly uses his headphones to listen to his beloved rock music and his sunglasses. The sunglasses help him feel less ashamed of his eyes, and make him feel more confident! He also likes how his expressions are harder to see with them on. It helps him put the tough guy facade.

Clothes:
Albert likes to keep it simple when it comes to clothing. He likes to wear comfortable things, or things he finds fun. He will pick shirts and sweaters based on color and details they may have on them, and will almost always wear jeans.

Hobbies:

Sailing

Albert has always loved sailing since his beloved father taught him. He loves the sea, and you'll often find him lying on a random boat, looking at the sky.

Listening to music
Albert's ears are quite sensible, so he carries his headphones around in case he needs to disconnect by listening to some music. Queen is his favorite band, and you'll often find him humming or singing to one of their songs. He also uses it to isolate himself when he needs some alone time.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities

Insecurity: Albert is VERY insecure. He will doubt himself about everything. Just a single word is capable of making him think that everyone hates him, and he feels stupid for it. This mentality makes him do stupid things, and then hate himself for it. The FOMO also has a great effect on him, as he makes him think that he will be left behind by all his friends, and he's also very insecure about his eye condition. He knows that all his thoughts are irrational, but he just can't help it.

"I'm just an idiot for thinking like this.... but... what if it's true?"

Half blindness: Albert can only see through one eye. While he doesn't let this be seen as a problem, it has caused him some inconveniences: His good eye gets tired every now and then, specially if he forces it too much, so he was told to wear an eyepatch once, to let it rest, but making him completely blind for a few days.

"I'm okay, I promise. Don't worry about it"

Hearing issues: Due to the same reason why he is half blind, Albert's hearing is also not the best. He can hear everything perfectly, but if his ears are exposed to high amounts of high volume sounds, his ears will start to hurt. He has to be careful around big groups of people, and have his headphones around all the time, just in case.

"Don't cover your ears... don't look weird! Don't look weird!"

Family and Friends:

Lore [Outside of Karakura]
[Alive] Biological Mother | Celia Mendia [47 y.o.]
"I love you Ama, you're amazing. Thanks for all the things you've done for me!"

[Dead] Biological Father | Javier Solas [48 y.o.]
"I miss you so much Aita... I'll always cherish the time I spent with you".

[Alive] Family Friend | Alina Irinnova [24 y.o.]
"Thanks for those Russian lessons!"

Relationships made in Karakura

[Alive] Friend | Bellamy Tuva Kinsella

"Well, I know we drifted apart, and that we do not click as much as we used to, but that's just part of life. All that matters is that you're happier with your new friends now"

[Alive] | Girlfriend Chisato Shirasagi

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met, and I wanna do anything in my power to make you feel my love. Even if times are rough, even if I'm at my lowest point, I'll rise from the dirt if that means I get to see you smile"

[Alive] Adoptive Sister | Kurisuta Solas

"Even if we don't share any blood, Ama and I love you very much, and I will do anything to make you feel as loved and appreciated as you deserve! You're a great person, sis, never change. I love you!"

[Alive] Cousin | Lily R. Solas

"You know... I might not say this often but... I really do appreciate you. You always manage to cheer me up! Even if it's just by being there. The positivity and happiness you make everyone around you feel is honestly amazing, just like you"

[Alive] Close Friend | Washu T. Drakos

"Topjee <3. You know what I like the most about you? Your honesty. You're always so genuine, and that's very admirable"

[Alive] Close Friend | Gavin Kinshi

"Honestly Gavin, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but boredom flies away when you're near!"

Backstory:
Albert grew up in Bilbao, a city in the Basque Country, Spain. He had two loving parents that cared for him and supported him. He used to get very good grades at school, but he wasn't very popular. However, he didn't really care that he wasn't. He was always spending time with his parents: He went sailing with his father, he went to see animals with his mother, and enjoyed his time with them. He had one close friend, Sergio Etxabe, who also moved to Karakura a few months ago. However, Sergio started leaving him alone to hang out with other people. Albert didn't really mind that at first, he knew that Sergio and him could be best friends, but Sergio could still have more friendships. What bothered Albert though, was that the people Sergio was hanging out with didn't really respect neither of them, and would talk trash about the both of them behind their backs. Albert tried to warn Sergio, but to no avail. When the others knew about this, they started bullying Albert, and making Sergio join. Albert didn't do anything about it, and just kept on with his life. One day, they decided to put a firework inside of Albert's locker, so that it would light up when he opened it. When Albert opened his locker, the firework exploded right in front of him. A few sparks went into his left eye, making him half blind permanently, and having the sound of the explosion so close to him damaged his ears forever. When he managed to open his eyes, all his classmates were either terrified, or laughing. They all called him various mean names. All regarding his eye. After that, his parents decided to make him move to Karakura, in hopes of letting him start over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread