players online

Elizabeth Bellerose | Biography

CanRelate

Level 3
Elizabeth M. Bellerose

" Honey I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. "

Basic Info

⥼ Introduction:
" Ugh, do I really have to do this? - Fine. Okay, uh. Hi I guess. I'm Elizabeth Bellerose. Done. "
'Inaudible'
" This is stupid! - They don't need to know more about me, everyone already knows me! Just have them do one of those.. techy thingies. Y'know- whatever the police do. "
'Inaudible'
" Yes! A background check. This was a waste of my time. Stop recording for petes sake! "

⥼ First Name: Elizabeth

⥼ Last Name: Bellerose

⥼ Nickname(s): 'Eli', 'Beth'

⥼ Age:
" Don't look a day over 16!
" - Elizabeth is 20 years old

⥼ Date of Birth:
" The day of... ew- love. " -
2000, February 14th

⥼ Birth Place:
Colmar, France

⥼ Gender:
" Is it not obvious? " -
Eli is female

⥼ Sexuality:
Bisexual

⥼ Height:
" I'm taller then everyone in this room! " -
5'6

⥼ Weight:
112lbs
⥼Build:
Elizabeth would have a curvy build, tall and fit too. Although, She's never seen doing physical activities...

⥼ Characters Voice:
WIP

⥼ Character Personality:
" I don't have an attitude! Watch yourself. "
- Elizabeth has a quite, dramatic personality. She tends to always do things herself, depending on her situation. Eli used to be quite involved with school, but ever since she's started getting herself into more 'trouble', she could care less about her grades. Although she hopes for a bright future, her past is quite dark. She wishes she could change so much in her past, but knows she cant as she doesn't have the 'power' to do that. So she always tries to be the bigger person, She tries to be to the point and firm with people, especially when it comes to her close friends and family.

⥼ Affiliations: N/A

⥼ Current Occupation:
" My best work is through a lens. " - Elizabeth works as a modeler.

⥼ Religious Beliefs:
" What's it to you? "

⥼ Nationality:
" Bonjour les perdants "

France/French

⥼ Relationship Status:
" Don't get me started. "
Single

Appearance

⥼ In Game:

⥼ IRL:

⥼ Eye Color:

⥼ Voice:
She'd have a 'beautiful' voice, calming at times, but can be heard from far. She's never afraid to speak her opinion, even if its when she shouldn't be.

⥼ Fashion:

" I've got more class then your rich grandad. "
Elizabeth would always be seen in something trendy. She's constantly buying new products, and clothing, keeping her fashion a high focus in her life.

⥼ Allergies/Disorders/Addictions/Disabilities:
" Blame my past for who I am in the present. "
- Drug Addiction
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dysthymia

⥼ Tattoos:
Eli has had a tattoo since she was 16, Its found on the left side of her hip, it goes down her hip, and down her leg. Its in small writing but still noticeable with most clothing she's found in. Its writing in her second language, German; “Sinnlose Liebe”, which means- 'Useless Love'.

⥼ Wounds
" The past is the past for a reason. Not everyday was a beautiful one. "
Elizabeth has multiple scars from her past...
-The left side of her chest
-Down the front of her stomach
-Her left wrist

General Appearance

⥼ Appearance:
" I swear, I'm hotter in person. "

Elizabeth would be an eye-catching young female. She'd always have the 'perfect' hair, clothing, and accessories. You'd never see her under-dressed for anything, if anything, she goes above and beyond the expectations. She'd have long platinum blonde hair, followed by faint forest green eyes, and peachy full lips. She'd always have a strong, straight posture. Her smile would be bright and warming, but don't be fouled..

⥼ Scent:
The female would pass a scent of sweet freshly picked strawberries, and a peach scented shampoo in her hair.

⥼ Personality:
" Don't flatter yourself cupcake. "

Although Beth seems sweet, caring, and kind.. She can be the complete opposite. If she doesn't know you, doesn't like you, or just downright doesn't care, then she wont be kind, caring, or sweet. She will be a complete jerk. Getting used to her 'changing personality', will take time. With her going through a roller-coaster of events, and emotions, she can be a lot to handle at times. On the other hand, being on her good side can be extremely fun- or exhausting. She's always attending each party, as long as it's good, and living her life like tomorrow is her last day- because in Karakura.. You never know.

⥼ Diseases/Illness:

" The only thing that makes me sick is having to look at your face. "

⥼ Character Voice:

⥼ Equipment:

She'd always be carrying a Bo-Staff on her back, a pair of her 7 types of earrings, a bow in her hair, a small blue backpack, or a purse/handbag.

Clothes:

W.I.P

Hobbies:

~ Swimming
~ Modeling for 'ELIE'
~ Selling clothing
~ Dying hair
~ Makeup styles
~ Hair styles

⥼ Flaws:
" There's always going to be a storm before a rainbow. "

Her past is what scares her the most. Although she acts like it doesn't bother her, deep down it terrifies her. In her eyes, her past is her biggest flaw, but it's something she can't change.

⥼ Skills:

- Makeup art
- Dying hair

⥼ Quirks:
" Quirks? I don't have quirks! You're such a -! "

Elizabeth has a variety of quirks.. but the main ones that bring out her personality are;
~ Get jealous over nothing
~ Often mean for no reason
~ Always dresses too nicely even for the occasion
~ Flicks people in the forehead when she's annoyed or frustrated

Relationships

⥼ Parents
Mother
[N/A] Aubrey Bellerose
Father
[N/A] Basile Bellerose
⥼ Siblings
Sister [19] Osanne Bellerose