mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ena N. I Biography

Viper4654

Level 0
male, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, rain,  s-662434764.pngmale, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, holding katana, mask on, rain,  s-1047933210.png
Ena N.

[Basic Information]

[First Name: Ena N.]
Surname: Ena

[Preferred Name]
Ena

[Aliases]

Blueberry (10/10) "People started calling me because of my hair. Should I change the color Hmm only I know I guess"?

Blueberry 2 (10/4) "I'm the real blueberry not blueberry 2."

[Gender]
Male

[Age]

[Height]
6'7

[Weight]
163 to 220 lbs

[Build]
Athletic build

[Skin Color]
Tanish

[Eye Color]
Light blue & a bit of dark blue

[Hair Style]
Hair style would be straight but to Ena's daily routine Sometimes.

It would get messy.

[Hair Color]
Light blue

[Fashion]
He'd like to wear suits a lot or wear something Christmas.​

[Date of Birth]
October 18th

[Place of Birth]
Florida

[Nationality]
America

[Race]
Guatemalan

[Sexual Orientation]
Bisexual

[Religious Beliefs]
(Not sure)

[General Appearance]
He'd have blue eyes like the open ocean with light blue hair He'd have a small smile on his face or just a blank face.

[Personality]
The male's personality would be happy and sometimes rude to the people he dislikes.

But when he warms up to you, He'll be your best friend forever.

[Character Voice]

[Equipment]
Phone, Sunglasses, Earbuds. Toy Nerf gun,

Hobbies:
Singing
Swimming
Guitar
Working out

[Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities]
Thinking he is always alone when Ena is not His family is always with him in his heart and trust issues and having friends of that. feeling.

That he messes something up he will lose everything again

[Quirks]
Would put his hands in pockets in pants when he gets. nervous.

[Family]
(I have to get every one's names so coming soon)

[Backstory]
The kid grew up In Florida his parents named him Ena in the beginning his hair was blonde, but he dyed his hair light blue Since they called Ena their little blueberry when he was older, He had friends that he loved and cared for but when They all left him, He thought by the real truth was to Move away without telling him That's when he was forced not to makes friends again or Trust people for that matter The male kept to himself and stayed by his mother and father as long as he could Or so he thought when there is danger in the night there is also Death In the night Ena was in his mother and fathers bedroom But a robber came in and Shot them Ena was scared for his life but He left But for a child that young to witness death was not good for the male even though His one and only thing he wanted was Revenge and He did get revenge but that didn't satisfy him What it was he was missing was a family that he wanted love again He moved to a place called Karakura To finish school and To soon to make Friends once again and soon to make a Family and his true feelings of feeling loved again For the people who care for him
Ena N. Zakharov

male, blue hair, blue eyes, black pants, black suit, milkshake, cityscape,  s-630752883.png
If you'd like to add me on discord
Viper.#1869

Attachments

• male, blue eyes, blue hair, black pants, black suit, coffee,  s-1290085054.png
    male, blue eyes, blue hair, black pants, black suit, coffee, s-1290085054.png
    411.2 KB · Views: 48
  • male, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, holding katana, mask on, rain,  s-1047933210.png
    male, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, holding katana, mask on, rain, s-1047933210.png
    400.2 KB · Views: 2
  • male, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, rain,  s-662434764.png
    male, blue hair, blue eyes, black suit, rain, s-662434764.png
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread