mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

guy15's Builder Team Application

guy15

Level 0
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): guy15

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: Monday through Friday, 7pm-10pm (PST)

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): ( @sergeantguy. )

How long have you been building?: Starting in late 2018. I have been part of several different Builder Teams in servers in the past, according to my experience. I used to work as a builder for Greenfield Minecraft and gained a lot of knowledge about various building types and color schemes

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: My goals and aspirations were to work together with the team and create a successful project collaboratively and have an excellent communication. Those are the key components of a successful project

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): My abilities as builder are suitable for structure. I also can do the interior.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?: I am aware that building team a team effort. I value any suggestions for improvement or adjustment.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): Ranch, Small town & city, and landmarks

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
5 screenshot links:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread