mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How to use those Donator Features?

I just donated to the server and I wonder how do I use the color code feature for my nick name. And also, is there a way to link my IG account with this account on this website?
Here are some more questions.
Do the gadgets have limited use? If so, how many uses do I have and how do I get more?
Do the particle affects have limited use? Same question with above.
Do the pets have limited use? Still the same question with above.
How do I use mounts?
My In Game Name: ModdedMari_YT

Last edited:

Infold

Level 153
Firstly, I would like to thank you for donating, as I, a donator too, know the importance of helping the server through donations. We can help keep the server alive!

Secondly, you can help yourself for knowledge with color codes here. You can use the color codes in IC-Chat to indicate voice modification or you can use it to modify your nickname (nick) through using the command /nick &(color code you want) [name]. Example being: /nick &3Jacob. You can also use multi-colors but I prefer to not as it can sometimes mess with the other players' visual interference with the, therefore slightly ruining their role play experience. Just to notice on how to do it - you just put another color code within the name to change color. Example being: /nick &3Jac&6ob. And one more thing, you can also use the color codes in Local Out Of Character (LOOC) and Out Of Character. I believe you contain knowledge on those and again if not, you can find the information here on the Terminology section. And after that, I believe you're set to go on color codes.

And finally, you can't really link your account to the Forums. However, you can get a Donator tag, like the one I currently contain through posting a reply on the thread for obtaining the tag. I will help you once more with reaching the site through here. Make sure to just reply on the thread with your In-Game name of the account you have donated on.
However, patience is important as the one managing the tag-giving (The Owner) may not give you the tag immediately. So I believe you have to be very patient.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
Firstly, I would like to thank you for donating, as I, a donator too, know the importance of helping the server through donations. We can help keep the server alive!

Secondly, you can help yourself for knowledge with color codes here. You can use the color codes in IC-Chat to indicate voice modification or you can use it to modify your nickname (nick) through using the command /nick &(color code you want) [name]. Example being: /nick &3Jacob. You can also use multi-colors but I prefer to not as it can sometimes mess with the other players' visual interference with the, therefore slightly ruining their role play experience. Just to notice on how to do it - you just put another color code within the name to change color. Example being: /nick &3Jac&6ob. And one more thing, you can also use the color codes in Local Out Of Character (LOOC) and Out Of Character. I believe you contain knowledge on those and again if not, you can find the information here on the Terminology section. And after that, I believe you're set to go on color codes.

And finally, you can't really link your account to the Forums. However, you can get a Donator tag, like the one I currently contain through posting a reply on the thread for obtaining the tag. I will help you once more with reaching the site through here. Make sure to just reply on the thread with your In-Game name of the account you have donated on.
However, patience is important as the one managing the tag-giving (The Owner) may not give you the tag immediately. So I believe you have to be very patient.
Thank you very much, these informations are really helpful to me. And by the way I added some more questions up there, can you also answer them? Thank you very much!

Infold

Level 153
Do the gadgets have limited use? If so, how many uses do I have and how do I get more?
Do the particle affects have limited use? Same question with above.
Do the pets have limited use? Still the same question with above.
How do I use mounts?
Your gadgets currently obtained are of the rank you purchased. So there would be a limitation in which gadgets and particles you have. However, I am going to advise you to refrain from using them at a regular basis as you can be warned for abusing them. The warn would be of 'Abusing Cosmetics', and this would be negative towards your history if you have ambitions to apply for ranks in the future. Adding on, you can use the mentioned (particles and gadgets) but I don't think you should, knowing the risks that can lead to being faltered. You can get more of these by donating for a higher rank. I lack knowledge containing about the mounts issue, as I haven't used them since last year, so I apologize that I couldn't aid with that.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
Your gadgets currently obtained are of the rank you purchased. So there would be a limitation in which gadgets and particles you have. However, I am going to advise you to refrain from using them at a regular basis as you can be warned for abusing them. The warn would be of 'Abusing Cosmetics', and this would be negative towards your history if you have ambitions to apply for ranks in the future. Adding on, you can use the mentioned (particles and gadgets) but I don't think you should, knowing the risks that can lead to being faltered. You can get more of these by donating for a higher rank. I lack knowledge containing about the mounts issue, as I haven't used them since last year, so I apologize that I couldn't aid with that.
Thanks. But how do I use mounts then? Also I’ve heard that there’re 100 ammo for each? Does that also apply to the particles and the pets?

Last edited:

Infold

Level 153
Thanks. But how do I use mounts then? Also I’ve heard that there’re 100 ammo for each? Does that also apply to the particles and the pets?
Right, so I recently logged on and I have found that the mounts have been removed from the server. So you cannot use them, knowing my knowledge of the mount usage. And about the ammo part, those have no regards towards the pets and particles.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
Right, so I recently logged on and I have found that the mounts have been removed from the server. So you cannot use them, knowing my knowledge of the mount usage. And about the ammo part, those have no regards towards the pets and particles.
Thanks! And also, I asked the staff with /help and @Vex, which is one of my favourite staff, answered me that gadgets have unlimited use.

Users who are viewing this thread