Izayahhh PE Professor app

MobMursik

Level 0
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

Izayahhh
What is your time zone?:
EST
What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
@gotmycereal
Link all previous applications you made on the server:
None, only the ones my friends made on his account but I cant think of none since this account was a birthday gift to me.
Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
Im a active vampire usually waking up at night or logging in after work most nights so Im very active now usually playing for about 6 afters after I log into the server. So I can say im pretty active
Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I mean ive been on this server for a min now only acquiring this account from a friend that used this account before this I had a grade 12 with no applications before hand but he was nice enough to let me me have his minecraft account because my friend quit the game not too long ago. But I love this server that has been on here since 2023.
What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
[College] MobMursik
What is the subject you want to teach?:
Physical education would be fye ngl
TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

I love the SRP community and the people who are apart of it most of the time. I've always seen professors/ teachers around the school hosting classes and teaching students as well as hosting fun exciting activities that people in the class can get involved in and have honest fun. I have always wanted to try out a part of SRP that includes teaching others and becoming a professor, being able to host classes and teach students about things as well as host fun entertaining classes that draw people in and keep them interested. I also want to give myself a bit of a challenge and try and teach people as well as deal with problems that may come up in roleplay. I want to be able to be someone the community looks up to and some one people enjoy attending my classes and being taught by me. love to teach and also show people how to do it. I'm usually helping out in and out of roleplay and feel as being able to teach would be such a fun and Golden opportunity to be apart of.
Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
  1. The first thing id do with my class is host little sporting events, if it's just playing some basketball, playing baseball, and etc. I also would like captains of various teams to promote their teams and what not. I wanna be that professor that helps his students find potential candidates for their teams.​

2. I also would host classes where I get nurses and sports athletes to tell the class about the dangers of overworking yourself and physical health.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
A good little field trip would be to do a hike up karakura mountain since its a physical task and a great field trip to do not only it's a beautiful view to take pictures with your friends I can also have a fun time interacting with my students going up the mountain.
SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

The man walked towards the group of spartan jocks, his voice booming as he called out to the rowdy jocks, demanding their attention. With stern authority, he admonished them to cease their harassment of the bobcat, urging them to show compassion and restraint. "If I catch any of you tormenting that animal again," he warned, his tone unwavering, "you'll all find yourselves in detention." His aim was clear to diffuse the tension and protect the highschooler.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbed by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

The male teacher approached the student who had been very disruptive, his steps purposeful as he walked towards the student. With a stern expression and a tone tinged with authority, he addressed the unruly student, "If you continue to disturb the class, I will have no choice but to involve someone else to address your behavior." His words carried a weight of warning, emphasizing the seriousness of the situation and the consequences of continued disruption. He made it clear that further disruptions would not be tolerated. With a glance around the classroom, he ensured that his message resonated not just with the individual student but with the entire class.
Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

The male would politely instruct the student to turn off their music and redirect their attention to the class. He would also tell the cheerleaders with a calm but firm voice "if you continue to play the music ill confiscate your phone for the rest of the class if you continue with the music", aiming to eliminate distractions and make sure he was heard thru the class. If they continued after that to harass the students he would warn them to stop before he has to take more action. If they continued he would then threaten detention. If it continued with them harassing he would hand in a detention slip and kick them out of the class.
Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
First the male would radio in the fight to try to get back up and would run towards the fight yelling with a very firm voice "HEY YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING" as he got in the middle of them to break it up, if they would continue to fight he would give both of them detention and would go on with his day.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different?
What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Su-Jin Loi is a Korean male moving to karakura when his mom got jailed for possession of drugs and then moved to japan with his cousin and his aunt he always had a black to blonde hairstyle usually having it in a fade.He stands at 6 '3 with his warm smile. He's quite stylish wearing different colors and clothing styles trying to show himself being confident and trying to encourage people to just be themselves. He's a sporty, active athletically built male who's got a calm and polite attitude towards everything. He's always supportive of the people around her and trying to show people to be themselves and do what they want to do as well as being happy and grateful to yourself and the present moment is the best thing you could ever do to you and the people around you.

He's got this fun child-like nature about him that's open and supportive. He tries supporting one's decisions and their path in life. He tries to do his best and show people around himself you don't need to fit in to be special because being unique and happy is the best thing. He's usually open and always willing to give everything a go as well as he focuses on the task at hand and the present moment in time. Though he may be very tall and sometimes maybe scary he's really kind and supportive as well as he loves the fact he teaches people and helps them out.

Su-Jin usually loves to help people and guide them through issues though they may be too hard to solve or help out with. He tries his best to help people out. He always aspires to make sure not only himself but the people around him do the best they can and feel they have done the best for themselves and to the community. He's always been there for his friends and family as well as there for strangers he may never know or understand in any way. He thinks being a student is one of the best things you could ever be as its a significant part in your life or journey. He encourages the whole idea of it and loves to not only be one but to help them. Not only about the students but he loves to help other people out this may also be other teachers. He's always friendly and open to talking and helping other teachers out or in general just being there to watch them achieve a goal they had set or just teach a class in general.

His personality is open and welcoming. He sees life in mostly positivity and open spirited about most things , he's always trying something new and only living in the present time and focusing on his goal and what he has to achieve. He's helpful and guiding as well as the fact he's open to new things and new people. He loves to socialize and is welcoming to anyone who wants his help or guidance.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

He wants to teach and become someone people look up to and dream to be. He wants to be able to make students' dreams of success or a job or company come true and become something they've dreamt to be. Not only that he wants to encourage any form of learning aspect regarding the subject he hopes to teach and in general help every student emotionally and physically to the best of their abilities and to encourage them to be the best version of themselves. He also dremt of following in his old teachers steps and being a professor everyone looks up to as a father figure.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Su-Jin Loi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Jin
Preferred Name:
Jin
Gender & pronouns:
Male (He/His)
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Divorced
Nationality:
Korean
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

1 year
Working Experience (# of years):
6 years
Academic Degree:
master's degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physical Education
Minors:

Chemistry, Health Education
Native Languages:
Spanish/ Arabic
Other Languages:
Korean (making app for it)
Preferred Teaching Subject:
P.E
Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
thank you for ur time for looking at my application​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread