mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jiren's true motives & The death of Ryan!?

WildSense

Level 45
For those who don't know me, my name is WildSense, I prefer to go by Wild. This is simply a fanfiction focused around how my character by the name of Ryan will die in the future. It features characters like Andras, his daughter ( @Omi ), Bryan, his cousin ( @bryandaman ), Diamond ( @alice_fox ), Odin ( @BearNecesitiess ) and Jiren (my other character, soooo, @WildSense ?) Without further ado, I'll let you start reading, it's from Ryan's POV.
»»--------------波--------------««»»-------------波-------------««»»-------------波-------------««»»-------------波-------------««
Damn… what a shitty predicament I found myself in. There’s honestly no way I got myself into a situation over like this because I was trying to protect my own daughter. . . well, now that I think about it, I can understand why I’d go this far for Andras, I love her like she’s my own. Not a day would go by in my life where I’d knowingly let someone harm her. That one day I found her and that one red and black haired boy in that horrid condition, the first thing that went through my mind was to help them, if only I were in a state where I could remember his name. I need to thank him for giving me the information he did, and thank my daughter for trying to stop me. I’m sorry baby girl, your dad couldn’t make it out of this one. In that moment, that I knew who to look for, my anger took over, it was beyond my control. Looking back on it, despite that consequence, I don’t truly regret doing what I did. I’m satisfied with knowing that the girl named “Diamond” gets the message to never touch my daughter, despite the circumstances. That one day, that was the last time I ever saw Koji. I don’t know what they did with him, assuming they took him away. It worries me that he may not be alive any longer. Then again, I was also worried that Noriko got life in solitary confinement for being a dumbass and laughing at the wrong time. Now that I think of it, a lot of time has passed since I got out of that cell. So much has happened between myself, Bryan, Andras, and others. I feel like I’ve become better friends with that one boy. If only I could remember his name, I just know it started with an O. Oh.. ohhh… din… ODIN! That’s what it was! His name was Odin! I just wish I actually had a reason to remember a name right now, instead of searching for ways to keep myself alive. When Bryan told me he was strong, I hadn’t expected this. However long ago it was that he just came up and blindsided me, I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to fight back. Turning around and stepping forward could quite possibly have been the worst mistake of my life. The minute I began to unsheath my katana, and I caught glimpse of his glare, I could tell from the burnt half of his face that he’s been through far worse. When he finally opened his mouth and said "You are already dead.”, I knew it was too late to run, so I blindly fought. I can’t remember how long it’s been that we started, but the last thing that happened was me falling off of the god damn coffee shop. I know this is on some bullshit, it's not possible for someone to be like this. I was strong before, but he's on a whole other level. As soon as I open my eyes, I see him descending, in an attempt to crush me. Thank god that my years of training kicked in, enough to roll out of the way. As soon as I lunged for him, he was in the air. I repeat, it just isn't possible. How could this 'Jiren' person be so powerful and fast all at once!? I never expected to have to resort to copying Bryan’s power, but it was clear I had to use killing blows to even stun him. I don’t think I’ll ever be as strong as he is, but I’m confident in my ability, and I feel that my own power will be enough to finish him. As soon as I whip around, I go for a mach of punches, as a decoy. As expected, the bastard blocked every last one, unprepared for my full power punch to the throat. I could feel the sweat dripping down my face, the time was now. I pushed him backwards, and threw my punch forward, as I let out a pained shriek of rage: “YOU BASTARD!”. I could have hit him, but within an instant, he's gone. It was as if he had vanished. I hear a single noise behind me, and I turn around to receive a devastating punch to the jaw, knocking me into the street. After what felt like three hours, I manage to rise to my feet, and what I see and hear coming, to my shock and horror, was a big rig blasting it's air horn. Where was he when I needed him most? As I close my eyes and brace for an impact, I feel myself being yanked out of the street at the last minute, and thrown up against the wall. Slowly, I open my eyes, and raise my head to look up at him, inquiring of why he saved my life. His simple response was “I’m not finished with you.” I felt a lump in my throat, as if the fear I wasn’t already experiencing wasn’t enough, it just shot up, tenfold. The next thing I know, I recieve three blows to the stomach. Two punches, and one knee, the latter knocking the air out of me. The monster grabbed my head. I repeat. The monster. Grabbed. My fucking head, and slammed it into the wall. When he let me go, I fell onto the ground, tears in my eyes from the amount of pain, and I could barely move. I couldn’t even raise or lower my head, only look at his dirty ass shoes, as he kicked me in the stomach, and sent me rolling away. At this point, it was certain. I fucked up by trying to prove my loyalty to Bryan like this. Fighting the by-far strongest person in Takashima and expecting to come out on top was suicide. As I said, I should have just walked away while I had the chance. My last words were “I’m sorry, Bryan.”. With my head still turned to the monster focusing on me, the next thing I see is a dark figure coming out of seemingly nowhere, and landing a punch dead to his face. The figure had dark skin, dreads, and a black bape hoodie, and judging from the little bit of his eyes I could see, he looked high, at least two inches taller than Jiren, but could this really be the person to defeat him? Said figure attempted another punch, only to have his fist caught, the same result with his other, as those two engaged in a power struggle. That was the last thing I saw. My name is Ryan Storm, and this is how I died.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread