players online

KARAKURA NEWS | TOWNHALL TURMOIL!

Crovantist

Level 12
CroLobster
CroLobster
Omega+

Townhall Turmoil

The other day Town hall went into a lockdown suddenly. A large party of people were waiting outside wanting an ID. The group tried their best to open the lockdown gate but they failed to open the door. After time passed Mayor Sturm was seen bloodied and dazed on the balcony. KPD were soon informed and rushed to the scene, entering through the back doors of the building. I was able to rush inside to talk with the Mayor where she was being treated by Paramedic Irina Sturm, her wife. Sturm then made her way down to the reception area to bypass the lockdown. Once the doors were lifted people flooded in to see a concerning sight. Papers on the floor with information of random people in Karakura, graffiti of butterflies and skulls.scattering the place. I rushed down to the courtroom to see papers to see the glass being broken with more spray paint and more papers littering the room. An odd and disturbing view for sure.

Top Left:
A picture of paper with people's information scattering the floor. Blurred for privacy reasons.

Top Right:
An ominous butterfly.

Bottom Left:
A crack in the glass of the courtroom, with papers and graffiti.

Bottom right:
Papers scattering the town hall even more.

Do you have something you wish to let us know about? Give us a ring!
(030)-980-4487 (P.S. No, I will not be picking up calls about your life problems, I'm looking at you Blaire Togomi.)

Popo

Level 37
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I will consider this news report as the official thread for Man'en's departure, o7

Users who are viewing this thread