mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

menmapsy_'s Build Team Application

menmapsy_

Level 3
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): menmapsy_

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (EST)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: On a scale of 1 to 10 for activity, I sit at an 8. I'm online often, averaging at about 5 hours daily with it occasionally fluctuating on weekdays due to work. I am available at all times when online, and willing to get online whenever asked regardless of time.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): I do have discord; my tag is jeographer⛩#8083

How long have you been building?: I have been building for a little over 3 years, though I have only been actively building on SRP for about one year. My first experiences of building began back in 2019, when I first began to join and build on other Multiplayer Servers. Over the course of the next few years, I made my way to SRP and have been doing quite a bit of interior design.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: If I successfully make my way onto the build team, I hope to learn from my peers to the best of my ability. One of the big things that fascinates me as an SRP player is the buildings and environment. As much as I love interior design and details, I have always struggled with exterior design as well as organic structures. The builds here on SRP haven't just blown me away, they have also inspired me to build and also apply as a builder in order to be closer to these builds and other talented creators.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): Interior design and decorations are my strong suit, as I am very much so a color enthusiast as well as a detail lover. I aim to bring signs of life into structures and give them the feeling of home, as not every house is one. I'm also a very thought out and careful worker, I am able to work quickly but as efficiently as possible. I do my best to be flexible with the space I am given, as I find that those are the times, I truly channel my inner creativity and do my best work.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?: I understand and look forward to working with everyone! Working with a group of people to bring together a piece of art seems like a lot of fun and will only make the builds even more unique and immersive in the long run.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): I fluctuate between different styles/genres I believe. I can work with whichever theme is at hand and can tweak my style to better fit the atmosphere of the build. But for interior I prefer to work with modern themes.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders): The nine screenshots below are from two recent builds on SRP. [First 4: Kaisulol's house] [Following 6: Blannett3's penthouse]

Attachments

• interior 1.png
    interior 1.png
    966.1 KB · Views: 49
  • interior 2.png
    interior 2.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 47
  • interior 3.png
    interior 3.png
    697.3 KB · Views: 39
  • interior 4.png
    interior 4.png