N.A.

[Abnormalities]
N.A.

[Physical Disabilities]
N.A.

PERSONALITY
~ ~ ⚜ ~ ~

Outgoing Individual
Michele wants to know about people since he thinks everyone has a unique perspective on the world. He is often seen talking with a lot of people to fulfill his social needs. He often interacts with people outside his circle to meet new personalities in Karakura. Sometimes described as someone with a Gregarious personality, as he becomes comfortable and excited when he meets new people, often wanting to become friends with them.

Ambitious Mentality
Michele wants to become successful in whatever he is involved in, but he sometimes becomes obsessed with his work. He is often seen doing extra work in whatever field he is interested in and will become increasingly frustrated if something fails or doesn't work out.

Romantic Individual
Michele often flirts and acts in romantic ways with people. As he has been tough by his father, he always has the time to compliment whoever he is with, sometimes giving mixed signals to other people. These mixed messages have affected Michele's public image since some people may confuse him as a serial romantic, a player who doesn't want to search for something meaningful in his romantic relationship.

Self-Assured Personality
Michele is sometimes overly confident about himself. This is evident when he thinks everything is under control or feels that he has control over the things happening around him. He often expresses this confidence with the people around him. This same trait is a double-edged sword, as Michele is capable of manipulating people into doing things if he feels too assured about the situation.

Active Individual
Michele is a very athletic character. He will always try to engage in some recreational sports, whether it is Football, Swimming, Basketball, Dodgeball, Volleyball, or his favorite sport, Baseball. He is energetic and doesn't seem to get tired whenever he can exercise.

Loyal Person
Michele values his relationships and fully commits to them, whether they are friendship, romantic, or work. He avoids harming the ones he cares about because they are very important to him. In combination with his romantic and outgoing personality, Michele sticks close to his companions, as he wants to have a meaningful relationship with them. He spends most of his time around his family, who he often mentions as the most important people he has.

----- [Values] -----

Michele's values come from the teachings of his family, as he grew close to them. Later in life, Michele was able to develop these values as he applied them in his adolescence. Later in life, Michele continued to progress and demonstrate
These values were maintained until he arrived at Karakura, where he set his values as the pillars of how to become a successful person.

Responsibility
At a young age,Michele shown signs of being a responsible individual, often helping around the house with chores or even helping his brothers out. This value stuck with him even after arriving in Karakura since he was now alone and had to take care of himself. Later on, he further demonstrated this value as he now takes care of his younger brother, Carlo, in his new life in Japan.

Manners
Alongside being a responsible individual, Michele also values good manners. He would try not to perform in any gross or unpleasant manner in front of people, even his close ones, as he believes a good image is important in people's lives. However, this value was not always true during his childhood and adolescence, as he was often criticized for his constant swearing and mischievous manners. This was later corrected by his father and his older brother, who helped in correcting this and helped Michele become better.

Emotional Control
Michele has shown strong capabilities in controlling his emotions, as he often seems to be a calm and serene individual. Whenever he becomes frustrated or angry, he can easily calm those emotions down by talking, playing or listening to music, playing sports, or taking a break. However, he could become easily angry if he is constantly pressured by his surroundings or if some of his values are being attacked, as he will not be able to control or defend them properly.

Conflict-Resolution
Being able to serve as a mediator from time to time, Michele decides to become an argumentative individual when it comes to solving an issue. If there is some discordance with another person, Michele won't always start the conversation with his right foot, concluding in a clash of ideas that doesn't usually end well. Alongside his Self-Assured personality, he will often try to win the conflict with someone if he deems it necessary. However, Michele believes that arguments are essential in conflict resolution since they help understand the other person's side and eventually find a way to solve the problem.

Empathy
Michele's biggest flaw in value is in his empathy. He is often described as an insensitive individual who often questions other people's feelings and tests them in order to see if they are being truthful or not. Michele understands compassion as he tries to connect with other people, yet, for him, trust is not a thing that he carries every time. Therefore, he will often fail to calm other's emotions or even understand them.

----- [Quirks] -----
Introverted
Coffee Lover
Has a distinctive Italian accent
Perfectionist
Does not talk about his past

----- [Psychological Disabilities] -----
N.A.

RELATIONSHIPS
~ ~ ⚜ ~ ~
----- [Family] -----

Antonio Bendetti | Father
[Dead]

Michele had a respectful relationship with his father. Despite being often absent in his life, Antonio was Michele's role model, making sure his son followed his steps. Michele believed that his father was an honest and hardworking man, spending his time away from home to help his family with food and a place to live. However, his relationship with Antonio quickly deteriorated after realizing that his father was a member of a criminal organization. Their relationship worsened after his older brother died, as Michele put all the blame on his father for being responsible for this. Once Michele arrived in Japan, he developed a problematic connection with his father, as he provoked in Michele a sense of distrust in a figure that he held highly for many years. Despite that, he always kept being loyal to his family and Antonio until his death at 41.
. . . . .

Angela Baggio | Mother

Michele had a close relationship with his mother. Since his childhood, Angela has taken care of him and defended him whenever he was accused of his mischievous activities. Before arriving in Japan, Angela provided food and security for Michele and his brothers, something that he deeply appreciated. Angela expressed pride in having a son like Michele and mentioned that he was his favorite son in the family. Michele and his mother continued talking with each other after his brother left, writing letters and video calling each other whenever they had the chance. This activity became more recurrent since the death of Antonio, leaving Angela as a widow and alone in Italy.
. . . . .

Andrea Bendetti | Older Brother
[Dead]

Michele and Andrea were close when his brother. From a young age, Andrea took care of Michele like his own child, in many cases being the one responsible for keeping an eye on him when their mother was not around. He taught Michele about how to act, helping him develop a more responsible personality. He also helped Michele raise their younger brother, Carlo, when he was born. Carlo and Michele saw Andrea as an example, someone with high standards and who is highly valuable to their family. His death affected Michele severely, causing him to enter depression while trying to take care of his younger brother. This event made Michele a more private individual when it came to his brother, being afraid of triggering some trauma he had hidden. Michele mourns his brother every day.
. . . . .

Carlo Bendetti | Younger Brother

Michele and Carlo have a respectful and polite relationship. After his brother reached adolescence, Michele was put in charge of him, but unfortunately, he was unable to educate him as he was also an irresponsible kid rightfully. At a young age, Carlo and Michele were known for engaging in mischievous activities and being framed as bad children in their hometown. At the age of 16, Michele and Andrea were able to properly educate and help Carlo, making him a calmer individual. Despite this, Carlo always maintained a mischievous behavior, often contrasting with Michele's attitude. Both Carlo and Michele maintained a loyal and respectful relationship despite the number of arguments and fights.
. . . . .

----- [Others] -----
Love - Trust - Likes - Neutral - Dislike - Hate

Zuri Armani
"When did I get this lucky?"

Michele is Zuri's boyfriend, spending most of his time with her.
They met not so long after Michele and Ashlee broke up, quickly falling in love with each other.
Michele considers Zuri an important person in his life. Her ability to calm Michele and reassure him has made Michele trust her more over time.

. . . . .

Akane Shay
[Missing]
"I am sorry."

Akane is Michele's ex-girlfriend. They knew each other weeks after Michele's arrival in Karakura.

They started dating soon after meeting, developing a trusty and healthy relationship.
Despite this, Michele always argued with Akane's manners when with people, as she was too aggressive or distant.

Michele's last information about Akane was that she left Karakura Hospital; it is unsure where she is today.
. . . . .

Damian Kaizen

Michele was Damian's son-in-law. They first met through Ashlee, who introduced them near Karakura Hospital.
He holds respect and high regard for Damian and is willing to defend him if something happens to him.
Due to Damian's diligence and caring for him and his girlfriend, Michele trusts him.

Michele sees Damian as a father figure, resembling what Antonio was before his brother's death.
. . . . .

Ashley E. Kaizen

Ashley is Michele's friend. He met Ashley and the Kaizens in front of Karakura Hospital.
For some time, Michele and Ashley maintained a formal yet friendly relationship. However, they were never close.
After his break up with Ashlee Kaizen, Ashley has become closer to Michele, becoming a trustworthy individual for Michele.

. . . . .

Teresa Keating
"Sister Teresa."

Michele does not see Teresa as a friend, but due to her character and Christian values, Michele holds a good image of her.
Both were part of the Archdiocese of Karakura after Michele's arrival in town. Working together to help the institution grow.
Michele sees Teresa as a caring individual despite her falling for temptations, which Michele does not appreciate.
. . . . .

Yua Namgabak

Michele has known Yua since his arrival in Karakura through Akane Shay, who introduced her during one of their dates.
Despite not talking much, Michele has a sense of trust and appreciation for the Yua.
Michele sees Yua as a good person, being honest with him and spending time together.
. . . . .

Chijeu Yellou

Chijeu is Michele's close friend, knowing each other since before Michele's arrival to Karakura.
Chijeu and Michele have a trusting relationship; however, their personal lives have taken different paths, so they do not talk much.
Despite trusting him, Michele is suspicious of Chijeu's explosive and unpredictable behavior, as he is close to his younger brother's attitude.

Michele sees Chijeu as a good person, able to trust him with information not everybody knows.
. . . . .

Alois Tullybellton

Michele met Alois when he joined the Archdiocese of Karakura and served as his altar boy.
He developed a trusting relationship with Alois at the beginning. His calm behavior and wise words made Michele trust Alois like a father figure.
Their relationship broke once Michele was attacked in front of the Church, begging Alois for help but receiving no assistance.
His relationship worsened after being stabbed, where Michele called the Archdiocese to transport him to the hospital, but Alois refused. Letting him bleed to death.

. . . . .

BACKGROUND
~ ~ ⚜ ~ ~
~ PROLOGUE ~

The Bendetti family was once one of the most well-known and respected families across southern Italy due to their loyalty to the Inzerillos, a famous Sicilian Mafia clan. In the beginning, the Bendetti’s were a poor family that lived in Bari, trying to recover from the aftermath of World War Two. In the family, there was a young adult called Antonio Bendetti, hopeless and tired from the lack of support for the province, who decided to travel further south to the Sicilian Peninsula in order to find new opportunities. It was at that place where he met a mafia member, Carlo Gambino, who decided to give Antonio an opportunity to be a member. Antonio became a trustworthy individual, completing every task his bosses sent him. He settled in Trabia, where he continued to operate as a dealer and messenger for the Inzerillos. In that place, Antionio met Angela, a younger female from a wealthy family with whom he fell in love. However, his clan prohibited him from dating Angela, and her family did not approve of Antonio’s affiliation with the clan. Despite being from another social class, he did not give up on Angela and started to plan how to leave his way of living. It was in 1981, when the mafia war started, when he found an opportunity to escape with Angela to a town called Caltagirone, where they married and had their first son, Andrea. Thanks to the money from Angela’s family and Antonio’s background, they became a respected family in the area, helping the locals to recover from the war and help by investing in their commerce. However, the mafia never forgot about Antionio, beginning their search for the man who betrayed the clan when they most needed him.

Born in Caltagirone, a small town in the region of Sicilia, Italy. Michele was the middle child of the Bendetti family. Known for being energetic at a young age, Michele was a well-known troublemaker, often being targeted for mischief that did not involve him. His older brother, Andrea, born three years before him, always kept an eye on Michele; considering that his father was mostly absent and his mother was usually focused on house duties, Andrea was in charge of controlling his brother. Michele often saw Andrea as his role model, learning from the things he taught him and always being around him to learn what to do. It was not until Carlo was born that Michele’s behavior changed. He became the role model for his younger brother, as Andrea was for him, and he developed a closer bond with Andrea due to this, helping him and his mother in the house. At the age of 16, Michele and Andrea received a letter from an unknown person, an Inzerillo member, in search of their father. Ingeniously, Andrea deceived the man into searching elsewhere and, confused by this, notified his father. It did not take long for the Bendettis to escape again, this time going north, seeking shelter in the small town of Vacone, near Rome. His father, knowing that he would be caught sooner or later, planned to move to Japan with his family, escaping once and for all from the mafia, and start again. In Vacone, Michele went to Japanese classes with his brothers and eventually met his first love, Fabiola, a red-headed, intelligent girl whose family helped the Bendettis settle. They would spend most of the time together, taking care of Carlo and spending time together. Unfortunately, he knew that even if he wanted to stay with her, he could not do it due to their family’s situation. Due to this, Michele sometimes argued with his father because of his past decisions, saying that due to this, the family has to suffer from not being able to live a normal life.

One day, Carlo was sent alongside Michele for their weekly grocery supplies. However, for the Bendettis, that day had other plans in mind. While the two brothers were absent from the house, the Inzerillo clan invaded the house, demanding compensation for Antionio’s betrayal. Michele's father tried to negotiate with them, explaining that they did not need to harm innocent people and that they wanted him and not his family, but they did not care. As Michele and his little brother headed back to the house, Michele recognized one of the men standing in front of his house door; he was the same person who had visited them back in Caltagirone. He quickly took his brother with him and went to Fiona’s house. As they were walking, they heard a gunshot inside their home. They hid inside Fiona’s house until they left. As the hour passed, they finally saw the guys leaving, in silence and unsatisfied. He went walking towards the door, heard both of his parents crying, and realized that Andrea was gone. The mafia wanted to take vengeance over a financial dispute they had with Michele's father. Still, because Antonio didn't have enough money to pay them, he decided to even things out with his brother’s life.

Michele and Carlo were sent to Japan, living with a foster family in Tokyo for two years. When Michele turned 18, his foster parents decided to send him to the town of Karakura to finish his studies. Michele was against the idea at first but later complied in order to keep his brother safe if the mafia ended up looking for him.

~ CHAPTER ONE ~

"Karakura seems to be a nice place. I haven't got to talk with many people, but at least it's better than Tokyo. Here, as long as you mind your own business, people won't try to bully you or punch you. No, Tokyo was way different. I remember having to defend Carlo every time from that asshole called Ji or something. I can't even remember, nor do I want to remember. I guess despite not talking with a lot of people, I made some new friends. There's this beautiful girl called Velina: Blue hair and extremely caring —Definitely someone special considering these recent events. There's also this other girl, also beautiful and very caring, named Teresa Keating, who is apparently a nun in Karakura. Strangely enough, they have some of that here, too. I thought Italy was the last place I was going to see a nun again."

"Well. The city itself is nicer than I thought. The apartment that I'm staying in right now is not that bad. I believe it's complex. There are some tiny rooms in comparison with the rest, but let's be real: I don't really need anything else than that. Plus, there are not that many people here. I think they are not that fond of the size of the rooms or something else. The point is, it's quiet and nice for now. I really like that, considering what I used to have back in Italy, even in Tokyo. Damn. My little brother was way too loud for me. Every time we spoke, he acted the same way: 'Why are we here, Michele? I wanna go home! I don't like it here!' Like I could change something. It doesn't matter now; he's in Tokyo, and I'm in Karakura. I still don't think that my parents made a good call by putting us in different cities. I mean, what happens if Carlo needs help? Do I need to take a boat or a plane to get there? What if it's immediate help or he needs someone? I don't know. It's such a stupid call."

"It has been a couple of weeks since I arrived in Karakura. I can already notice that things are going North from here. Velina just introduced me to one of her friends and her girlfriend —Yeah, she's a Lesbian. I didn't know that. Their names are Ashlee, a brunette girl that I believe was from France —Kinda quiet, but I get it; I was kinda quiet, too. And Vel's girlfriend, Ran. She's. . . Something else. I mean, she was even quieter than Ashlee, to be honest, but I can see that she has a lot of personality, and she is quite good for having a lot of fun around, that's for sure. Anyway, we have been meeting in the docks for some time. We fish there and talk about our day and school —The usual things, I guess."

"It was graduation day today. Apparently, Ashlee graduated from High School. I didn't know she was older than me —She doesn't look like it. And talking about that girl, I think she's into me or something. I was talking with Velina, and she told me to try my luck with Ash. I don't know what to think about that. I just arrived in Karakura, and now this girl is into me? It seems kinda overwhelming. I guess I will see how things go."

"Shot my sho. . . t and miiiiiisuuude. . . I luistned to whattt Velhina swaid about Ashleeee~ Sheeew rejetced me. Ran unvited meee fo some dwrings!!!! DRINKS!!! It's tyme to twrash ths place!"

"I don't even know what week this is since I arrived in Karakura. Week five or four? Yeah. Quick update on what's going on in my life. I got a little too drunk the other week and completely decided to drink and drive with Ran. It wasn't the best choice, I know. Especially considering I crash the car —My dad is gonna kill me once he knows how much this will cost. But! There's some good news. I met this girl called Akane Shay, who took care of me after I crashed. She took me to her place and fed me some food. I remember she grabbed my phone and put her number, so I guess I got a date now. Anyway, she ended up being a sweet girl; her roommates are awesome, too. There's this guy called Chansey, who is a sort of landlord/roommate she got? He's weird in his own way, but he seems to be a cool guy. Also, I've been talking with sister Teresa about the Church she's in, and I think I will be becoming one of their Altar members. It's nice to be back in something I used to do in Italy, and this is one of them."

Attachments

• 1715534077618.png
    1715534077618.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread