Nationality:
French

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

General Appearance

Appearance:
the male who stood in front of you would stand at 6'0 and weighing roughly around 173lbs, with an athletic-like build. he would have a paler face and have messy uncut chocolate brown hair complimenting his sharp face, and jawline shape. he’d have the ace of spades playing card tattooed on his left wrist, and the scent of buttercream vanilla, with a hint of smoke from his past cigarette addiction. he'd have a metal prosthetic leg on his left leg, from past altercations... His eyes would be a soft sage green, glowing if he got excited.

Personality:
myles would be more of an energetic/hyper type considering he would act like he had a lot of energy every second. he'd be very comical and sometimes too comical when it came to serious situations. myles never fails to make any human being smile but it could come off wrong and be considered rude to others. he'd have a different sense of humor than others and only a few shared the same humor.

Diseases/Illness:
N/A not yet at least

Character Voice:
myles voice would be very potent and it would be hard to forget.

(47) Hinatas pee song (Haikyuu!!) SUB VS DUB - YouTube
(its really weird contexts)

OTHER

Equipment:
iPhone

: an eletronic to call/text friends, family, or just random people. myles' is black and white in color; he never has this put away

Water gun: a blue/green/yellow water gun that is myles defense mechanism. (Stay away)

Airhorn: a red cylinder ear-bleeder that myles has no fear in using

Binoculars: a black item that is used to see far away things, closer. no further explanation

Kintsugi Black Sunglasses: a type of sunglasses that is wear on your head, basically glued to myles

Skills:
Volleyball
myles would be rather skilled at playing volleyball. he'd be on a high winning streak with no one coming close to even beating him in a while. myles loves the sport especially since his friend, Chyhiro, was on the volleyball team for quite a bit and taught him some cool moves. volleyball would have a special place in his heart because it gained him a lot more friends and it's showed how talented he actually is.

Fighting
myles has a special way when it comes to fighting. he knows the right moves and the way to move. he'd get out of any situation that came Apon him. he'd know how fighting works and he'd be through a ton of fights. myles would be very tall and have sort of an advantage when it came to fighting since no one he's fought would be as tall as him. myles is great when it comes to defending people he knows and loves.

Family:
myles' blood rated family would have all passed.

Ai Suzuki: myles' mother, Ai, was a very kind and generous woman. she could never hurt a fly. she'd stand at 5'9, weighing around 134lbs. she'd last be seen wearing a black and white polka dot dress, with black heels. she passed away before they'd reach Karakura from an illness.

Jun'Uchi Suzuki: Jun'Uchi. myles suzuki's father. myles didn't really see him that much, but he knew what he had done and that he was happy he didn't see him. his mother told him a story that he'd committed suicide before we were born. I soon came to find out that was a cover-up. he had left us because he found out our mom had twins and he didn't want to deal with us. I soon found him in a recent report about a car accident, finding out he was one of the victims in that car accident.

Aubrey Suzuki: Aubrey Suzuki, myles suzuki's twin sister. same birth, same blood. aubrey and myles had some sort of bond that was different than everyone else. they always connected and never left each other's side. they couldn't live without each other, they trust each other. aubrey suzuki would be 5'7 with a skinny-like posture. she'd have the same energy as myles and looked the same, of course. a couple months ago, aubrey got jumped. they ended up taking her eyes. she was now blind. myles kept telling her it'll be okay and that everything was fine, but she wouldn't listen. myles soon found her lifeless body on her bed, with a pocketknife on her nightstand.

Backstory:
When I was born, I was always so energetic and knew how to make the best out of everything. I was born alongside my twin sister, Aubrey Suzuki. We’d always wondered why everyone else had a father-figure, but we didnt think about it too much. We did everything together. We had blonde hair with light green eyes. 5 years later, we were 7 years old at the time and didn't have to worry about anything. We went to this amazing French school where they taught everything. My sister and I were fluent in French, so school there came pretty easy to us! I loved that place. I always told myself when I was older, I was going to stay here and live here forever. Everything was perfect. Things soon dropped, and my family was in debt, and we couldn't pay our bills for our apartment. My mom told us if our dad were still here, we wouldn't be in so much debt. We soon were kicked out and forced to drift into a new place. Costa Brava, Mexico. We were heartbroken but we didn't really have a choice. On our way, my mom got really sick. So, someone had to take care of her right? Wrong, she had a sickness that was incurable, and she soon died 5 days after arriving at Costa Brava. I was heartbroken and it just made matters so much worse. We were left in a new place where we didn't know anything about. We didn't even speak the same language. We kind of felt like out-casts. We wanted to go back to our perfect life, but we couldn't.. After 3 years of forcefully living in Costa Brava, we knew the Mexican heritage. We learned the language and cultural diffusion. Soon enough, we could speak Spanish fluently! When we turned 11, I still had the same feelings about France. I still wanted to go back home. I didn't care if it meant I had to risk my life, I just dreamt of staying there. A couple months later, life was actually going pretty good. Until it wasn't. We were collecting coconuts for the night and we heard screams. Blood wrenching screams that I still remember till this day. We saw explosions and heard laughing. We were soon spotted by someone wearing a black metal-looking mask. I remember seeing those masks on a newspaper article I had read back in France. Ballistic masks. That’s what it was called. They were very durable and they were scary looking. These people were killers with katanas. Whatever they were, we needed to get away from them. Aubrey and I didn't know what to do, until we saw a canoe. Without thinking we hopped on. We had NO experience whatsoever with canoeing. We were paddling as much as we could until we were far enough to see the small island disappear. It happened again. We were forcefully moved out of our home. We were hopeless. We were going to die. Soon enough, we got tired. Really tired. We drifted off into a dreadful sleep, before waking up to a thud. We heard talking, and muttering. We looked up and saw the same ballistic masks we had been attacked with before. We jumped back, frozen, until one of them took off the mask, looking really helpful and caring. It wasn't at all what I expected any of them to look like. They were speaking to us, what were they saying? It seemed as if it was in a different language. We were so exhausted we didn't even care if they were evil, we didn't care if we died, really. They checked for any injuries or bruises. They called over an ambulance and they took us in. As we were driving, I noticed it was a dim town, with a lot of blossom trees everywhere. We didn't know where we were, we were just glad to be safe and sound. They knew we didn't speak their language; they brought in a really talented translator that could speak all kinds of languages. How would we know if they spoke Spanish or French? We’d have to find out. They asked us to start explaining how they got here and what happened. I explained everything that had happened , even before the attack in Spanish and then in French. I told them I think they attacked our island. The translator held up 1 finger, signaling to hold on a second. I heard them talking, they talked so fast. I wonder what language they spoke. They all turned back to my sister and I, and smiled. I was a little confused at first, until the translator assured us he spoke Spanish. I was relieved and he told us that we were in great hands and were going to stay here in Japan for a while. I was sort of shocked when I heard about Japan. It was so far from where we had come from. Were we really gone that long? He asked for our age, I told him we were 14 and they all cheered. I was confused, but whatever. He told us we’d be put into an orphanage and could attend a school called Japan Academy. Aubrey and I were so happy and so excited to start a new school and life here in Japan. A month later, we loved our lives. We had become pretty popular in school and we were known as the “Surviving Twins” since everyone there heard our story. We had actually become sort of bad, if I could say that. We had gained the satisfaction of seeing others hurt. We were done with being hurt, so it felt good hurting others. We soon joined a few school gangs and became even more popular. People were scared of us. I loved it so much. I loved my life. I loved the school. I am happy. One night Aubrey and I thought it’d be funny to ditch the orphanage and run away from the town so we could be free. We had to give up our popularity and our names here at Japan Academy, but it was worth it. We climbed out of an open window and made a run for it. We just kept running, walking, running, then walking again. Until we met up with another town! “Welcome To Karakura” read the sign. Cool! We thought, skipping our way into an abandoned 11/7 to get some snacks. It was late at night and we didn't have anywhere to sleep, so we just camped out behind the 11/7 before falling asleep. Waking up, we were sirens, police sirens almost. We walked out into the street and there stood a HUGE building. We both looked at eachother and cheered. This must be the school. We assumed if we changed outfits, changed hair styles, and dyed our hair, we wouldn't be caught. I wore a red flannel and dyed my hair a lightish brown since the blonde wouldn't really disappear. Now, we walked around like we owned the place. We wanted to make a big impact on this school as well! We read a sign at the back of the school that read, “ID’s at the City Hall!--->” We had to walk around this huge building, which was the hard part. We walked around, got people staring at us a little before going to the city hall to claim our legal ID’s to stay here. Right as we got our ID’s we sprinted into the school since it was starting soon. The bell system was kind of weird and we had to get used to it. I could tell from the looks of people, we were going to be the twins of the year. A couple months later, we had finally lived our lives to the fullest. We got an apartment, we joined a few gangs, and well. We aren't THAT popular, but we are well known. That is good enough for us. Although it was a tough journey to get here, it was all worth it.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread