cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 2
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Only those with the Omega rank can upgrade to this rank. This rank upgrade allows you to access more features. However, the rank is temporary and will be removed at the end of the subscription period. When the timer runs out, you'll return back to Omega rank, just like MVP++ in Hypixel.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Features:
  1. The OOC chat cooldown will be lowered to 20 seconds.
  2. The new /nickrank command will be available to you, allowing you to rename your rank! For instance, you can change [Omega+] to [Meow].
  3. 20 new emojis to help you express yourself more!
  4. New unique OOC join message, so everyone wants to roleplay with you instead of waiting around.
  5. You will have access to the new /autovote command, which will save you from having to go through the painful process.
Feel free to add any additional features you'd like considered down below.

Last edited:

Classicalist

Level 88
+1/-1, Personally i dont see a need for this. I do see how it could be cool but if it did go through id have to say remove the OOC join message in my opinion it would flood chat and if you want to see someone's online friend them. The tag change probably wouldn't happen either, Overall some of them could be just added to base omega rank.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable

omega has already many things, but /nickname is already a command and unnecessary, changing the nickname of your rank would be abused and I see how many people would change their tag to [Mod] or [Admin] or even something inappropriate. Also, adding a new rank is difficult, and having a message pop up in chat is annoying and I see how many people would dislike you for it, it would also flood chat.

Users who are viewing this thread