mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Niko Collin's Bio ×~⚝ [W.i.p]

~×〖Niko D. Collin〗×~⚝

Niko bio 3.jpg

«•«━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━━━»•»
『Basic Information』
«•«━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━•━━━━»•»
〖First Name〗

Niko Daniel Collin

〖Nicknames〗

Nick, Collie, KO

〖Gender〗

Male

〖Age〗

〖Date of Birth〗
October 13

〖Place of Birth〗
Nagoya/Japan

Physical description

Physical looks
Niko would stand at a height of 6'8 while weighing 230 pounds. He would have a very muscular build from working out and genetics, when you looked at him you would see many rose tattoos on his arms while having multiple piercings on his ears. He has Tan skin and dim blue eyes that would have a cold expression at first but would light up when he is with people he cares about. His coal black hair would be styled as a flowy fringe with short sides leaving some of his hair in his face. When he spoke to you he would have a deep Smokey voice with a slight Russian accent.

〖Height〗
~He stands at 6'8~

〖Weight〗
~He weighs 230 pounds~

〖Build〗
~He would have a Muscular build~

〖Skin Color〗
~He would have Tan skin~

〖Eye Color〗
~He would have Navy Blue eyes~

〖Hair Style〗
~Flowy Fringe with Short Sides~

〖Hair Color〗
~He would have Coal Black hair~

〖Character Voice〗
~A deep smoky Russian voice~

〖Abnormalities〗
~His hands would be slightly larger than normal~

〖Tattoos〗
~He would have many rose tattoo's down both his arms and 2 heart tattoos on his back~

〖Piercings〗
~He would have an Industrial, Helix and Daith piercings on his right ear~
&
~He would have a rook, orbital and cross earring on his left ear~

〖Sexual Orientation〗
~He is a bis*xual boi~

『General Appearance』

〖Appearance〗

Niko would wear emo/grunge styles clothes. You would usually see him wearing a chain around his neck with his ripped jeans and a black long sleeved shirt

〖Fashion〗
~He likes the Emo/Grunge style~

Niko bio 2.jpg

[All I got so far W.i.p]

Users who are viewing this thread