mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Please Read (Filled out all questions) and I am very sorry about my last one I was not thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

Level 0

I have managed to help you out a little on your side of the work so if the highlighted the questions in yellow and my answers in blue if that helped at all. And my side notes are in green.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the role-play documents?:I understand that most answers are found in the role-play documents

Describe your activity on the server: I play about 3-4 days a week for about 6-9 hr

Do you have TeamSpeak3? TeamSpeak3 does not work for me, so no

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List yourcurrentandpastapplications:https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-application-please-

What is your motivation for applying?: I have seen only a few teachers and i am willing to help so people can have teachers to have fun on the game

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? No I have been looking to find and read it but somehow i could not find it.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I am a student and i have seen teachers and what they do and when i was little i played teacher and when i join minecraft servers i am always the teacher.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:Trainee | (Trainee)

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)

Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Like I said I somehow am not able to find it but if you could leave me a link I will read it and get back to you

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?"I feel that the Teacher Group is great just the way it is. However, I feel that maybe the Teachers should be a little more active."

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. If i were a teacher and what I have seen from teachers is that in their or my spare time i would make a plane stuff out for tomorrow's class and if I wanted to challenge the class i would have them do some fun homework not to hard.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:The teachers are important because the server is based around school and you can't have a school without teachers. Without them, their would be no purpose for the school. They give out guidance to students and set them on to the correct pass of success. Teachers teach the students so they get prepared for the world.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:Trainee | (Trainee) :

You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher. You shall observe classes and get to understand how to work a real class yourself, but you must ask first.

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT) :

You have the skills to run a classroom, but still need permission from the HD. You also need to get the lesson plans from the HD.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS) :

You are a real teacher and can have class when you like in a school day, but you must discuss and organize with the other teachers. Also, you're allowed to let trainees watch the class being held.

Head of Department | (HD) :

You plan all the lessons for that department and train the new incoming teachers. HD is the highest teaching rank you can get and not many people get to become a HD, if you're lucky at least.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system the school works on is MoSCo. (Must have, Should Have, Could Have)

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The lesson planning system the school works on is MoSCo. (Must have, Should Have, Could Have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Kibbles has long blond hair is very intelligent and is very nice and treats people how they wanted to be treated loves when teachers hand out projects to do and homework to assign wonders and likes to explore and find new things and i hoping to have a happy life and eventually become the best teacher.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do? I would give them a warning and tell them to stop. I would also tell them that if they continued they wo

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would tell them all to be quiet and would tell them if they don't listen to me then they could all have extra homework or get a detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?Me as a teacher I would have to act responsible to set a good role to the students. I would also be polite to the other teachers and see how their classes are going

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

#1/me asks (student name) to hand out the textbooks

#2/me points to a student and asks a question (the question)

#3(for after class)/me tidies the classroom and packs away the textbooks

#4/me tells the class to get a book and quill and get ready to start class

#5/me gives out books to everyone with homework which is needed for next class

BACKSTORY

My name is kibbles and I was born in minnesota and when I was little i always had a dream that I would eventually become a teacher and know at this moment I am filling out a teacher's application for my favorite server. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters 3 of my siblings play this server and they love it I love sports and i play hockey and soccer i am very active on minecraft and video games but also I am active outside {Kibbles}- when she was little growing up with 4 siblings was hard she was always stuck in the middle at school she had many friends but had a hard time figuring out what are the real friends that she has. At lunch she goes and sits in the school yard and some people join some people don't she loves to write but sometimes gets bored and want to see what new thing people have in store she loves animals but sometimes can't always have them she loves having people following rules and she has ocd and i as neat as possible at school when people are messy are don't follow the rules she gets frustrated. On her first day of school way back in kindergarten and all her friends were there then when she got older things changed in middle school people change and groups split some people even are a 1 group. Kibbles tries her hardest and she i very intelligent and loves to make slime. She is one creative person she is.When she was little she got the nickname leahbeah but as she got older the nicknames got shorter and her nickname is now bee.She was always a a,b student and tried to never go below the line she always has a set goal to try your best be kind never give up and get those A+.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Bee Rose King

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Leahbeah

Preferred Name: Miss.Bee

Religious Denomination:None

Marital Status:Single

Nationality:White

Current Location: Minnesota

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (0 of years):

Working Experience (12 of years):

Academic Degree: Master degree in biology

Year of Graduation:High School: 2009, University: 2013

Major(s):science

Minors:language

Native Languages: French but still learning

Other Languages:no

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Science

Additional notes about your application (if any): Cannot think of any but please leave a comment on anything i missed or something I was wrong about please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread