mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sauce's KPD Application

Sauce

Level 2
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I am applying on my main account named Saucee_, but I have alternative accounts named Condimentss, DipnSauce, and SpeakinOnSauce.

Previous bans:
I currently have no bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I am pretty active on the server, averaging four hours on the server on weekdays and even more on the weekends as long as I don’t have plans. My activity may drop when I have school exams and need to study, so I would say on days where I am studying I would average 2 hours on the server. I had a spike in activity around 3 weeks ago when I had started a delinquent gang with my friends centered around combat roleplay, but I quit this position around a week ago so that spike in activity had returned to normal. in Lately my activity on the server has been dropping a little since I haven't found much to do on the server the past few days as I had quit all my former positions and have quit Gang Roleplay for a position on the Karakura Police department, but if accepted I am one hundred percent sure my activity will return to what it was before or even spike past what it was before as I will be fully dedicated to my position as a police officer.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes I do have Discord, my tag is Sauce!#0001

Do you have a microphone:
Fortunately I do have a functioning microphone, and I am very comfortable using it if needed.

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED
Swedish Application
German Application
Gaelic Application
What is your motivation for applying?:
Since I started playing School Roleplay the idea of roleplaying as a Police Officer and protecting the citizens of the server has always been a topic of interest for me, I always thought of applying when applications would open but never really got to writing one until now. I was fortunately able to speak to some KPD officers, some currently being members and others presently, and I’ve only heard positive responses from both parties, and if given the opportunity I would love to share the same experience they all had the privilege of experiencing as well. Additionally, I have had a lot of experience with CriminalRP in the past year and I believe that switching over to the opposite side would be a refreshing, interesting, and overall great experience for me. I also believe that my experience in CriminalRP could help me do better at my job, knowing how a criminal thinks would surely help me in catching them. I would also like to give a hand to the KPD by being online as often as I can. Additionally, I would like to lend a hand to the Karakura police department by adding a dedicated member to their ranks, Criminal roleplay never seizes on the server and sometimes it seems like police officers aren't always available to bring justice in the city so I would love to be able to keep the balance between criminal and police so people don't go running around commiting crimes without fearing the consequences of their actions as it makes roleplay very boring and dull for those on the opposing end of the ones being attacked by one not fearing his consequences. Last but not least, I would love to roleplay with the rest of the KPD, it seems that most of their officers are overall nice people and experienced role-player's and I would really enjoy being able to join them or even learn a few things if accepted.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I understand and have read the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police officers are tasked to keep the public safe and maintain peace in the community they work for. Police officers are meant to patrol the city, investigate suspects, and give out fines and sometimes even arrests if needed. As a police officer in order to catch some criminals you may need to check CCTV cameras, manhunt criminals that had recently committed a crime, watch out for phone calls and try and get a good description from the caller, etc. The Police Department has different rankings and as you gain experience in the department and prove yourself as a good officer, you will climb those ranks. Another thing that is very important in the Police Department is your attributes, you need good attributes in order to chase criminals, you need speed to chase fast criminals, you need swim speed to catch criminals that are fast in the water, acrobatics are necessary to catch criminals that have high jumping ability, making sure you can jump fences and other obstacles of the same height. Police officers aren't only meant to help criminals, they should be there to help citizens in need and also being a symbol of peace to the people of their community, they enforce these things by helping out the community with little things and also keeping them safe in situations that don't just involve crime for example ,if there where to be a earthquake a officer would make sure everyone is safe. Police officers are also meant to think of their own safety, they do this by patrolling in pairs, making sure not to investigate suspects without their partners, etc. Even though I dont much about what police officers do in Japan oocly, I am open to learning and being taught new things.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are extremely important on SchoolRP because without them the city of Karakura would be full of chaos. The server is full of Criminal Roleplay and the KPD balances out the server by confronting these criminals and enforcing the law. Without the KPD, criminals would just be running around commiting crimes anywhere without fearing the consequences of their actions. This is why the KPD is super important, without them the server would be overrun by criminals. Also KPD is a very important aspect of roleplay, this is shown through server wide events where a majority of the force are involved in pushing the events forward. The police department is also important for doing positive things around the server, they help citizens with any needs they have, be that shoveling snow, saving citizens from dangerous situations, and just generally protecting the public from all types of danger, not just criminals.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am to be 100% dedicated to my police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge that if training is held I am obligated to come if online and fully accept this rule.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment, and am not to take things oocly when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Rudolfo Ramos would be a 27 year old male standing at the height of 5’11 , weighing in at 164 pounds. He would have wavy brown hair that covered his whole head, and would also have silky brown skin. He would have wide brown eyes full of hope, always sleeping his proper hours to avoid bags under his eyes. He would speak in a strict, but subtle tone, as he was friendly to those who were respectful to him. Rudolfo would only drop attitude to those he was close to, and those are very few considering how hard it would be to get close to him. He would be a somewhat of an uptight individual, always trying to accomplish his goals no matter what. He would be described by friends and family as an overachiever, someone who never gives up no matter the cost, a person who gives their all. Rudolfo would have a strong sense of justice since adolescence, showing no remorse for those that decide the law is nothing but writing.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job Rudolfo is a strict, diligent worker making sure to do his job right no matter what, he tries to keep all relationships with his coworkers platonic, making it easier to cooperate in situations where coordination is required. Rudolfo would show no remorse to criminals, he would uphold justice no matter what the reasoning for the crime. In Rudolfo’s eyes, there would be no good reason to break the law, so if he were to catch a criminal breaking it he would surely meet them with a strict, governing attitude. Off the job Rudolfo would be an anxious but friendly individual, usually trying to keep all his relationships friendly and speaking in a calm tone to those that offered him kindness. Rudolfo wouldn't be one to get himself involved in drama, generally avoiding it any chance he could. If two of his friends were fighting, he would prefer to stay out of the conflict instead of intervening. If one were to describe Rudolfo’s personality off the job, they would most likely say he was a subtle, toned, friendly but pacifistic individual.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Rudolfo would be someone who believes team chemistry is a must when working with a team, because of this he would try his hardest to stay friendly with all his coworkers. Even though Rudolfo would be a socially anxious individual, he would try his hardest to make conversation with all his co-workers, reinforcing his believe that team chemistry is extremely important. If there where to be drama in the work place, Rudolfo would almost immediately try to distance himself from it as he believed drama was stupid and participating in it was childish. Rudolfo had a few plans for his future, one of them pertaining to his job in the police department. He planned on moving up in the ranks of the Police department, proving himself to be a person dedicated to bringing justice to the people of Karakura. His second goal would pertain to his retirement. Rudolfo wanted to retire to the city of Vieques in Puerto Rico, where his father was raised.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

CHILDHOOD
Rudolfo was born in 1995 to a Puerto Rican Father and a Dominican Mother in the town of Karukara. His parents had met at college and lived in Karakura ever since, raising their family in the town. Rudolfo’s family were a middle class one, and they were all generally happy individuals. Since childhood, Rudolfo always had his hard working, over achieving attitude. He would receive good grades in elementary school and always be on top of his homework, he never needed help from his parents in school as he was always attentive in the classroom, always putting school first as his parents had taught him. Rudolfo had a few friends in school that he would speak to at lunch and recess, but he would stay to himself in the classroom because of his social anxiety. He would love to play with action figures, and he loved to play cops and robbers with his friends in the playground.
ADOLESCENCE
When Rudolfo had reached middle school, he had become even more hard working than before. He worked to achieve high grades in each of his classes, and took extra curricular classes any chance he could. He had already decided in the future he would want to become a Lawyer, he thought it was the best job for him since he was a book nerd and also had a strong sense of justice since young. This all changed one night when his father had went out to get groceries for the Ramos family, he had been confronted by a thief. Rudolfo’s father was a former military officer, so he tried to fight back as he hadn't seen the thief's knife, so when he reached in to restrain the thief, he had been stabbed in the gut. Rudolfos father bleed out that night in the grocery store parking lot. This changed Rudolfos life forever, he was never the same after his fathers death. He become even more anxious after losing his father, and gained a even stronger sense of justice. He dedicated himself more to studies and become more emotionally unavailable.
ADULTHOOD
Once he had graduated highschool, he had decided it was time to change around his plans for the future. He had decided to change his plans to become a lawyer to becoming a Police officer in honor of his fathers death. He believed that anyone that commited crime needed to be brought to justice no matter the reasoning, and he would make it his duty to make sure the streets of Karakura were peaceful. He had also decided he would become more of a friendly person and put his social anxiety to the side. He had a lot of hope for his future and wanted to be successful as his father had always wanted him to be. He had gone to college for four years in the studies of criminal justice, making a few friends along the way. Now he believed he was ready to become the Officer he had wanted to be, in order to bring peace to the people of Karakura and avenge his fathers death.
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Rudolfo Ramos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Rudolfo, Rudy
Preferred Name:
Rudy
IC Phone number:
(030)-657-8790
Religious Denomination:
Roman Catholic
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karukara

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
Mainly worked part-time during college.
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Minor(s):
Computer Science
Native Languages:
Japanese, Spanish
Other Languages:
A little bit of Swedish.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread