players online

Sayamada Unverified gang application

JimboSTH

Level 1
IGN: JimboSTH
List any applications that you have created on the forums:
Icelandic language application
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server for multiple hours a day, i involve myself in may roleplay senarios from gang/criminal rp to classic schoolrp and i uphold a decent repuation with the people of srp

Specify your Discord name:
Nerdymia
Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
Specify the number of members currently in your gang: we currently have 18 members and are growing steadily
Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
For an event for Sayamada, i'd propose a civil march around Karakura. Though I mean a march with identifiable Sayamada attire, masks ext. This idea not only doesnt stray from the nonviolent ideologies of Sayamada, but also makes their presence known to those around Karakura; Declaring that they are not ones to be messed with but in a nonbelligerent manner.

What is the name of your gang?:
Sayamada
What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
Saya belives in Equality. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth ect, saya belives there can be peace in the world with enough hard work and effort. Saya belives in a brighter future for karakura while aslo maintaining thier fear factor by ridding the ones who strive for power for thier own benifit.
What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
Although Sayamada strives for power we do not look for a fight. Members of Sayamada are taught to de escalate before anything and if they cant de escolate they will do thier best to knock out thier opponent as efficieantly and as fast as they can minimalizing the damage to take away thier ability to fight back. members are taught if an enemy insists on war, simply take away thier ability to wage it.
What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
Sayamadas reputation with the experiences they've had is pretty good. Every altercation or fight they have come out on top and most of the time with no fight, we've learned to inflict fear into our opponents without violence, although if violence is needed Saya will nit hesitate to act apon it and they dont have a most present area other then for gang meets they group at the abandoned train station under the church

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: The Sayamada gang emerged as a shadowy force that struck fear into the hearts of their targets. Sayamada does not strive for violence, but if provoked they won't hesitate to use lethal force on thier opponents. Saya has a vision of Equality. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, ect. Sayamada's members wish to remove those who strive for inequality and the ones who gain power for the soul purpose to harm the poweless. Sayamada invisions a fair future for karakura and will achieve this vision.

Users who are viewing this thread