players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | A spartan celebration -Sarah Kekantsu

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega

A spartan celebration party! ft. Zara Zabroda

Hello students and studettes of Karakura high and community college! Today I’ll be making a report about the recent spartan event, how it was made and much much more, using an interview with Zara! Of to you, ms. Sarah interviewer

The recording would start playing, a familiar pink haired girl could be seen in an office alongside Zara.

S: Why thank you writer Sarah for the intro! Heya peeps, Sarah here with another interview, today I’ll be interviewing… She’d remain quiet leaving for Zara to address her name and who she was.

Z: Took a deep breath, giving the go-pro a wide-eyed wave. Zara Valentina Zabroda! Spartan cheer captain until, well, yesterday.

S: Nice to meet you, Zara, you may call me Sarah. She’d hold up a gentle peace sign. I've come to interview you today, about the recent spartan award ceremony, how it was planned and also your personal opinion on the tournaments!

Z: Paused for a moment, returning the peace sign before looking thoughtful… and very smug. Well, I knew about a month ago that I was probably going to leave town due to a job opportunity, but I knew I could not just leave! She threw up her hands. After over a year and a half of me being a part of constant, Spartan event planning and having been the previous leader of the spartan sorority, before it burnt down, I knew I wanted to host something that would be a great experience for all spartans, and go down in history as a unique and lovely night. She paused slightly. The planning was done mostly by me, however I must credit Seiun Igarashi for helping with the music and decorations, as well as all Spartan captains and performers who prepared speeches. They were all amazing parts of the event and it would not have succeeded without their help…. I also really, really liked fancy clothing and dancing, so of course we had to have both. laughed. As for the tournaments? Well. . . One thing I can say for sure is that spartan cheer definitely didn’t take home any losses. For the first time ever, we performed at all four tournaments! But I am also very, very proud of the Spartans for having won 3 out of 4 of the tournaments, and I think all teams did amazing and worked very hard. It was an honor working with fellow captains and cheering them on.

S: That is lovely to hear, and inspires me to take that exam to college a lil- just a lil-.. chuckled so, what went through your mind during the event, was it stressful? Were you nervous, or did it all go as planned?

Z: Gasped. Oh, I was scared shitless. Everything had to be perfect! I was running around last minute, ensuring all the captains had their speeches and awards prepared. Four musical performances happened during the event, too, and we were practicing them down to the very last minute! And of course, some of our bartenders and photographers got stuck in traffic and arrived late. But when I walked on stage, and.. well, I saw all those faces cheering me on? After two years, that felt really, really good. Zara teared up slightly, wiping away the single tear with her thumb as she batter her eyes. I managed to get through the whole of the event without getting nervous or freaking out until the very end, and my team’s support especially as I announced Seiun as the first male college cheer-captain was wonderful. Yes, events can be stressful to plan! But if you prepare enough and you stay optimistic, they’ll be amazing. And I am so grateful that the Spartans allowed me to do this for them.

S: That sounds really cool, seems like you’re one great event-organizer! How well would you say the event went, would you have done anything differently if you had the chance?

Z: I think it went as great as it could have, Zara nodded firmly. I wanted it to be a night of expression, and oh my gosh, people were! Ashiro Kojima and Aimi Kiyabu had some of the most beautiful dresses of the night. I was in this lovely teal thing, and Tokutoro and one of our bartenders, Maxim, had some very good suits. The performers were all awesome, and I am super duper proud that me and Seiun’s performance of Time of my life, which took inspiration from the film Dirty Dancing, went well… we got the chance to do such a cool LIFT! An event is all about making people feel like they are a part of the celebration, and I tried my best to make that happen. Unfortunately, I could not stick around for the ballroom dancing, but I heard that went quite well and was romantic for a lot of people, too. If I could do one thing differently, I would have forced people to strut their stuff on the carpet one at a time, shake out the nerves! I also would have hunted down Christopher Beck and forced him to put on a shirt.

S: I see, I see, that’s awesome! If there’s anything you could say to the spartans who attended this event as well as the ones who both cheered on each other and played the tournaments, what would it be?

Z: Was thoughtful, not responding for a while before a big grin came on her face. I’ve been a spartan cheerleader for well over two years now, so I’ve seen many spartan faces come and go. But the one thing that always made us not good, not better, but the best? That was our fighting spirit and our pride. The spartans that played the tournaments,- with captains Eliseo, Brendan, Misaki, Anais and Hunter, Tokutoro, Seomi and Tzivi leading them valiantly, always stay proud, loyal to your teams, and most importantly Zara tapped her heart, True to yourselves. But overall, I am very proud of all of them- my team, now Seiun’s team especially!

S: Wow, that’s very inspiring! As for the bobcats watching, what do you wish to say to them?

Z: Pondered thoughtfully, before she brought a hand up to her chin. Well, I’d tell Kais to never ever let his team steal our stuff again, and tell all the high-school cheerleaders that when they graduate, they should totally consider staying here for college and becoming Spartan cheerleaders. Zara laughed. All bobcats deserve to experience the Spartan experience, the.. better experience! To Etsuko, good game. She was a pretty good bobcat captain to butt heads with.

S: Grinned. I see, very well! Then before I ask the last question, I had to say hi for my brother to you, Brandon-.. anyway, would you like to add something else, something personal you want to say maybe?

Z: Hesitated. I think I just want to remind the spartan cheer team how strong they are I was talking about this with a good friend of mine, Jack Denvers- who graduated a while back and left spartan cheer, but we both realized that the reason that we survived Karakura, and we got through our college years was because of the cheer team- the closest thing we both had to family. I also want to shout out some other Spartans who inspired the spartan accolades: Previous cheer captains Kurashiro Kurosuyokui, Elora Umeda and Christine Adler. Previous football captain Marcus Rodgers, Jack himself, and all the other spartans I watched come and go, joining a spartan team is the best way to find yourself a community of people that are gonna stand by your side and yesterday at the event, we celebrated that community. Zara smiled emotionally, dabbing at her eyes with her sleeve. And I love that.

S: That is very sweet! She’d have a warming smile. Alright then, I thank you very much for coming out today, thank you for your time, I’ll be cutting the recording there, thank you for watching this amazing report with Zara and I’ll see you all in the next one byeeeee!

Z: Blew kisses to the camera. I might be leaving for now, but I’ll be back, Karakura! She winked, waving.

The recording would be cut here.

Thank you all so much for reading through this report everyone, stay safe and I’ll cya in the next one!​

Users who are viewing this thread