mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Smoke Bombs, Trouble and Temporary Janitors..?

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1631290391982.png

Hello, Karakura! It’s Miyu Masayoshi, in the flesh. . Soon-to-be favourite journalist of pals all around. To commemorate my addition to the journalist club, I’ve chosen to cover a fun topic for all of you.

Recently, a few pranksters decided to pull off an epic prank within the school to brighten up the atmosphere in the school after the rather saddening events that had been ongoing for the prior week or so. . .

Colourful smoke bombs, I tell you, thrown from a ledge on the school’s top floor!

No one suspected the pranksters at first, no member of the faculty sussed them out. . I hear they waited til the coast was clear, then they struck! It just so happened that when the act was taking place, none other than Vice-Principal Tsutomu Zenkichi was standing in the courtyard. He met a very colourful demise, to say the least.

Almost instantly, a crowd formed, as did colourful dust all around the scene. Like a big wall, the VP was essentially encased in the stuff. . That’s when the curtain unveiled, revealing him head-to-toe in fluorescent tones.

The perpetrators made a run for it, leaving the evidence only of empty smoke bomb canisters on school grounds. . .
Their escape was an attempt, for sure, but Zenkichi soon made a very terrifying intercom, threatening to EXPEL these students if they weren’t to own up.

Still, the crowd followed, all the way to his office where the group of mischievous students had a veeeery long meeting, essentially taking the blame for this act. . .

Things didn’t end there, though!

The Vice-Principal served them punishment. A week’s detention. Not only that, but they all got given brooms and were set to work - clearing all of the dust from the school’s courtyard. (In addition to this, a LOT of the school’s other rubbish in the surrounding area -- Poor Cece Hart was tasked with scooping up vomit with her broom. Eugh!!! )

I guess the lesson we can learn from this is to clean up after yourself . . Or don’t throw things at SLT.

Masayoshi, signing off!

SCREENSHOT CREDIT:
@Demurity

Users who are viewing this thread