Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingSouls

Level 0
What is your IGN (In game name) ? RisingSouls
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
I understood the most of them.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually online everyday, For about 4-5 hours.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, Yes i do.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, Yes i do.
List your current and past applications:
I actually have none.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I feel like i've been on the server for a long time and it's getting kinda Boring to just walk around you know. So i wanna try some new stuff!
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes, Yes i have.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, Yes i have.
You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would give them a form to let their parents sign if they are allowed to go on the trip or not, Then i'd list the equipment they would need to have.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: No violence, Obviously. No rude comments while someone is speaking. Raise your hand if you want to say anything. No swearing, No gum/snacks in class.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher (QT)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
Some teachers keep harassing students.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game and out-of-game should do Almost the same thing. They learn out things to students, They make sure the students are okay and that the school is alright. They make sure everything is fine and try they're best to help everyone. Teachers get about 25.000-30.000 in salary. Teachers teach different things, They give out homework sometimes. They read up things to make students learn, They talk about different kind of stuff, matters what kind of teacher they are. In teachers spare time they might go to activites? Rock climbing, They might paint, Teachers do a lot of different stuff in their spare time. They might go out and eat. They could do so many things.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Because, This is a roleplay server. In school's you have teachers, and these teachers teach students different kind of stuff. If theres no teacher on a SchoolRP server, then it's not a SchoolRP server.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee- A Trainee is a teacher in learning. The Trainee observers a class and takes notes about how to teach a class. A Trainee can only observe a class, they can not teach one.

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT)-
A NQT is a Teacher and that means that you can start lessons now, but you have to tell the Head of Department or the Principal. As a NQT you have to do lessons and follow a lesson plan which will be given to you.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills(QTLS)- As a QTLS you can do classes and teach them. When ever it is a new period you have to tell the other teachers that you are doing a class.

Head of Department-
As The Head of Department (HD) you are the top of the subject, you run that subject and the people who teach it. You give out lesson plans but they don't have to teach that lesson, but they have to have the important parts of that subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The lesson plan that the school uses is MoSCo (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character has brown hair, Dark blue eyes. Her name is Soul. Soul has always liked social studies and that's why she's teaching others about it. My character stands up for what she thinks and what she thinks is wrong and right. She tries her best to make everyone have a good life/time in the school etc.
My character accepts every student and she's not disrespectful to anyone. No matter what they've done or what they haven't done. She's not rude to the other teachers. She accepts them for who they are too. My character is Nice, Kind and she cares about a lot of people. She likes animals and she tries her best to help people. My character's plan for the future is: Have a good life, Make dreams come true. Keep helping people, And do everything that makes her happy, and stuff that doesn't make other's sad.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would give them a warning, Explain to them why it's wrong etc. And if they keep doing it, I would give them detention and talk to the other teacher about it.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I'd give them all a warning, if they keep doing it, I'll try to talk to them after class. Explaining why it's wrong and why they should not do that.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Nice, Talks and asks a lot.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Hands out books
/me Hands out test papers
/me Speaks louder to make everyone hear
/me Drinks Coffee
/me Points at (name) And says ''Stop talking''
BACKSTORY

Soul was born in America. She lived with her parents. Soul's mother died because of Cancer, for about 4 years ago. Soul and her father moved to a smaller house, in California. Soul's Father later on got very stressed out and had a lot to do. He was still heart broken over Soul's mother's death. 1 year later, Soul's father commited suicide. Soul later on had to move to her grandma and grandpa. And they were in Japan, Tokyo. Soul lived with her grandparents until she got to the age 19, She then moved to a small apartment by her own. She started studying in Tokyo. But got bullied because of her looks. She kept trying and trying to get someone, someone who wouldn't hate her. Didn't really work well.
Soul later on moved to a college where she started studying Social Studies. She got much easier to get friends and have a good life. After almost 4 years of studying she got out of college. And she started looking for a job. She didn't find any jobs like a teacher. So she asked her grandma for help. Her grandma tried her best. Her grandma later on got very sick.. Soul's grandma last words were ''Follow your dreams.'' And Soul tried her best to find a job like a teacher. For Social studies, Because that's her dream.
IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Soul Smith
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Miss
Given Name(s): Soul
Preferred Name: Soul

Religious Denomination: Muslim
Marital Status: In a relationship.

Nationality: American
Current Location:Japan, Takashima

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Master degree in social studies.

Year of Graduation: College - 2013
Major(s): Social studies
Minors: Maths

Native Languages: None
Other Languages: English, Swedish.
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No i do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Social studies.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
Notes:

• The format is very hard to make out and read, Please BOLD the questions and not the answers and space them out.
  • Also when you were asked "What is your motivation for applying?:" having the answer saying walking around the server is boring is a bit of a bad answer
  • Some questions should have more detail.
I will let you do it again, Just fix the bold issue and answer the questions with more detail then I will look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread