shinoo

Level 2
qcarti
qcarti
Rich
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
2022-08-08_05.48.57_2.png
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE FOUND THROUGH IC!

Full Name
Sota Asugawa

Preferred Name
Sota

Aliases
Soda

Height
7'0 (213 cm)

Weight
194lb (87kg)

Build
Sota would have an athletic yet subtle body structure.

Occupations
Karakura College Student
Karakura College Volleyball Team Member

Skin Color
Caucasian

Eye Color
Light brown

Hair
Sota would have light-colored messy hair.

Date of Birth
November 26th of 2002.

Place of Birth
Osaka, Japan

Sexual Orientation
Straight

IRL Photo of Sota:

IMG_3156.jpeg

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Traits

Annoying

Like his brother, Sota contains a trait that involves him loving to insult and be annoying. Although the comments he makes aren't serious, he sure does enjoy saying them. Fortunately, he doesn't do it all time but when he does, he sure knows how to do it.

Smart
Although he might not be considered the smartest in terms of schoolwork, he certainly excels in terms of sports & in general, being cunning. Due to the position that he plays (Setter) he's required to have some sort of intellectual qualities to fit the role. Whether it's dumping at the proper time or going for a soul swap, hes’got it covered.

Social
Unlike his brother, Sota is pretty social! Whether it's gatherings or quick pickup games, he isn't afraid to say hey and ask for a game.

Diseases / Illnesses
N/A

Equipment
Sota is usually seen wearing a pair of kintsugi glasses or his Raynans, always having a phone with him.

Hobbies

Sota's main hobby would be volleyball, as he's absolutely obsessed with it! other than that he also has a few other hobbies: Photography, Music, Manga, time with his friends, and more.

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Skills

Volleyball

Sota loved watching the professional players play the volleyball games, he loved it so much that he wanted to try but he was so short later when he got into the Karakura high school he started playing volleyball every day even until now, almost every single time he beats his friends he is never bored to play this game and his dream was to make it in the team, a few months later he did. It's been around 4 months since he joined the team and his goal would probably be to become the captain . . someday.

Basketball

After his recent decline and love for the sport of volleyball, he decided to look around and see what other sports might interest him. Shortly after he discovered Basketball. Previously, he thought that basketball was a boring sport and was simply repetitive, but now he found out why it was so fun. Compared to the smaller court that volleyball provides, the Basketball court is way larger; Providing room for fast breaks! Along with the additional room that the court brought, its overall complexity gave Sota a new thing to get good at. Although he's still pretty new to it, he looks forward to get even better and eventually join the Spartan Males Team.

Guitar/Drums

Ever since he was little, he was fascinated that so few instruments could create such memorable & worldwide hits. Over time, he saved enough money to buy his guitar & drums! quickly after that, he'd practice every single day, learning new sounds with the instruments that he adored. Even to this day, he still loves playing the drums & guitar as it allows him to express how he feels through music!

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Music Taste

Although many people dislike certain genres of music, Sota is open to everything! whether its Rock, Indie, Pop, Mumble Rap, Classical, Jazz, he's up for it! Although he enjoys some music genres more than others, he certainly doesn't HATE most of them. As of now, Sota's mostly been listening to Indie & Rap, with the occasional Jazz switch-up.

Current Favorite Song:

"FEEL."
-Kendrick Lamar

th (5).jpg
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:50 ───ㅇ───── 3:35
|◁ II ▷|

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Family & Friends

Kentaro Asugawa
→ Brother

Kentaro is Sota's well-known brother, although they don't hang out often, he makes sure to say hi and talk whenever he gets the chance! (+ he's way cooler than Daichi)

Daichi Asugawa
→ Brother

Sota's other brother is Daichi, the person that annoys him the most yet they still end up hanging out with each other every day! Although they have their disputes, Sota wouldn't know what he'd do without the guy. They're the best Volleyball Duo out there!

Miyo Asugawa
→Sister

Sota's younger sister who isnt very mature but still is really good at almost every sport!

Tzivi Russo

→ Best Friend
Tzivi is one of Sota's close friends that honestly has really impacted his life, although they haven't known each other for too long. Ever since they met through volleyball, they always found a way to hang out. He kind of envied the fact that she was so positive and lively and kind of wish he was the same way. over a bit of time, he grew feelings for the girl, but simply kept them behind closed doors. Unfortunately, he could not pursue those feelings for her due to the fact that he had a girlfriend now, but deep, deep down ,he still felt the same way for her. He can't deny the fact that Tzivi really impacted his life, although it may not seem like that.

Delilah Omori
→RIVAL

Delilah is... something else yeah... she happens to bully sota ALOT... for no apparent reason... definitely a person that gets on soda's nerves

Nolan Iona
→ Friend
a friend that Sota has known for as long as he could remember. Nolan has most of the credit for building Sota into what he is today in terms of volleyball skills. one of the coolest guys Sota's ever met.

Chris Masuo
→ Friend

A good friend Sota met ALONG time ago back when he was barely 18! Sota's still friends with the guy and enjoys playing volleyball with him! (Chris chu Ammons was better ngl)

Julio Sanchez
→ Friend

One of the friends that Sota has on the college volleyball team, whom Sota spends quite a lot of time with, mainly plays volleyball as usual. ( walk with me gang ong )

Tokutoru Montoku

→ Friend / Captain
Sota rarely spends time with him but when he does, mainly plays volleyball or does some crazy shit like always, overall best captain who always forgets practice ong

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Teams

High-School Volleyball -
the first team that Sota had ever joined. although he was still new to volleyball, he certainly was addicted to it so when he heard there would be a tryout, he prepared instantly. when the date had come, he was as prepared as one could be, but for sure nervous he wouldn't make it in. thankfully, he did surprisingly better than most there and managed to secure a spot along with one other person. This team brought him so much more exposure when it came to knowing good players and ended up making Sota become obsessed with getting better at the sport. he was desperate to get better.

2022-01-29_11.11.00.png

College Volleyball - the second team that Sota joined . Although some would go the easier route and just wait for tryouts, he instead requested a private tryout, to allow himself to showcase all he had. He was certainly nervous but played extraordinary, causing it to be a smooth ride for Sota to enter the team. By entering the team, Sota met so many cool people and got introduced to monsters... this was the first time where he felt like he was playing with actual good people. this was monsters ball. he felt like the villain in an anime and couldn't get over that feeling, little by little he grew his volleyball game sense and became who he is today. even till this day he doesn't regret joining this team, quoting that it made him a better player. although he has some bad days, he's certainly grown into a strong player that the team can rely on.

unknown (10).png

(Cred. _BritishAutism_ for the photos )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[College][B][Volleyball] Sota Asugawa | shinoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord: flaco#7993
33a1f2c8dcefb4a6f34522d4b415931f.gif

Attachments

• the boys!.png
    the boys!.png
    830.3 KB · Views: 266
  • th (5).jpg
    th (5).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
--------------------------
2022-07-15_19.52.45.png
I can do a photoshoot for him for your bio if you like btw :P

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Aliases
Soda
immature giggle
Daichi Asugawa
Man I love Daichi, mfs need to stop judging him for his lil bow, its so adorable :[
Guitar/Drums
You saw my truckloads of unorganized things.. i may have a few instruments i can let you have :]
If this is an oocly thing too, I would like to professionally discuss the amazement of art toradora has lmfao
Photography,
I still want to see your photos buddy

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Thank you for using my photos I took for your team, I loved taking those for you all, really made my day! <3

Last edited:

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Ever since Sota originally met Kumiko, he felt some sort of connection with her, although it wasn't immediately love, he felt attached to her either way. As time passed, he found out a lot of things about the girl, her interests, her hobbies, her fears, and soon felt even more attached to her. Every time he'd see her, he couldn't help but smile, there was this feeling but he wasn't quite sure yet... as more time passed and conflict raised due to his fault, that same feeling still stuck to Sota, although he had said some things to Kumiko previously that weren't true. His entire life, Sota had trouble with his own feelings, usually ending up with him messing up most of the time, but for once in life he felt like he couldn't mess up this relationship with Kumiko. Overtime, he felt like he needed her and vice versa, and felt what had he hadn't felt in forever, actual love. He wouldn't know what he'd do without her... she's his everything.. his mundo'

I promise I didn't tear up as I was reading this....

DUDE I LOVE SODA HE IS SO WHOLESOME

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Unfortunately, he could not pursue those feelings for her due to the fact that he had a girlfriend now, but deep, deep down ,he still felt the same way for her. He can't deny the fact that Tzivi really impacted his life, although it m
That is honestly so deep and man I have so much respect for Sota for being loyal, he's grown so much and learning so much as he goes along

I have never wanted to hug a character so much in my life, I'm so proud of a fictional character :sob:

I love Tzivi so much, such a precious kind character we shall protect at all costs!

Users who are viewing this thread