mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Application | Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): ChaoTicSemtex

Previous bans: 0

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes! I have understood the answers in the roleplay documents

Describe your activity on the server: Play about 4 to 5 days aweek for 5 to 6 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Doesn't use TeamSpeak3

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a mic

List your current and past applications: 0, this is my first application

What is your motivation for applying?: Well, there are less teachers for a big school and I was thinking to help out and try my best to help other teachers and new kids joining.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes, I have read and understand.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? If needed, I will take the students in a good form and take them to a safe field trip and to make sure no harm or fighting can be cause.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1) Always respect the teacher
2) No phones or any devices allowed in class
3) Always listen to the teacher
4) Fighting is not allowed in class/school
5) Swearing is not allowed!
6) Standing until in middle of class without the teacher permission is forbidden

7) Don't start any drama with any student or teacher

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I'm a normal student, I have seen how teacher work hard and I have learned from them a lot.. I try to join other RP Minecraft server to try and help others how to be a teacher from what I understand from others teachers

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Newly Qualified Teacher >> (NQT)

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills >> (QTLS)

Head of Department >> (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I have read & understand it!

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

Care and knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Being a Teacher and what I have seen from the SchoolRP teachers that I will have plan stuff for the students for tomorrow with class work/home work.. And If I feel to challenge the students I will make it Easy, Fun, and fast for them to learned faster.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are always apart of a SchoolRP because without them there is no point and the server is about school so without them no one will teach and there will be no fun around as the teachers are always important to give knowledge.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Newly Qualified Teacher >> (NQT) :

You're good enough to run a full class as long as you have permissions from the HD. And Lesson plans will come from the HD

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills >> (QTLS) :
Real Teacher and can have a call like in a school day, but you must organize with other teachers. And can let's trainees watch the class.

Head of Department >> (HD) :

You can plan all teachers lessons plan and train the new teachers.. HD (Head of Department) is the HIGHEST teacher rank and it comes with big responsibility.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

School runs on the MoSCo System stands for "Must have,Should Have,Could Have"

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Branching, Feedback, Visuals, and scenario

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I will start giving them a first warning to stop cursing and causing harm.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

If students don't listen to me I will starting giving warning to be quiet and give a detention for the whole day. With it some kinda hard homework

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Having responsibility over students with it respect as they respect me back. Be helpful to other teachers and help them with any problem.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Looking for list programs
/me Starting to use one of programs
/me Look for any student who raised there hand and call there name
/me Look over all the students projects and try my best to grades them all.
/me Power off he's computer and head home.

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
One Day, Mr.Chao was born in a big city and was a good kid. One of the rich kids in he's old middle school he was loving and kind to everyone from students to teachers and he's playing sports! And was with a group of guys who were good people and was kinda nerd at the time.. He was kinda shy around girls and always wanted to have friends to help him out. As he's now in highschool New friends and was respectful to teachers who were kind and nice to him. He start learning from he's highschool teachers on how to take control over a classroom and make them respect others.. He kept on learning and get to he's last day in HighSchool (Senior Year) It was sad to see him leave HighSchool and go college to start a good year and trying to be a teacher and he's grades was A++ Until he have graduated from College with an A+ and get the student of the year! As he was looking for a good job he find a school called SchoolRP and have seen how there is less teachers and need more help.. So to start a new job and filling out the Teacher Application to be a Respectful and kind teacher.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Semtex Mike
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Mr
Given Name(s): Chao
Preferred Name: Mr.Chao

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: United Kingdom
Current Location: Londan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 9

Academic Degree: Business

Year of Graduation: High School : 2006, University: 2010
Major(s): Business
Minors: Language

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Arabic

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Business

Additional notes about your application (if any): Well leave it to the best of luck.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You talked about you being a teacher in IC chat, and you were warned before, ending in a kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread