mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Writer Application~

Bookish

Level 17
*This application is not intended for the general public, I'm putting it here because of the character limit in Discord.

Discord: Mint#8421

What are you applying for?: Writer!

Why should we pick you over other applicants?:

I'm starting off by saying this: I will completely understand if I'm denied. I am a little inexperienced, and I also have to still do other things SRP-related, but believe me when I say that I will be completely dedicated to this. I have thought over if becoming a writer is really the right thing to do, for myself and the community, and I have decided that it is. I will have a small queue of only 3 people to manage my time, and I'll give myself one week at maximum to complete each request. I believe that I am just as good, if not slightly better than other applicants, purely because of the way I write. I write fast, but I always make sure my writing is the best that it can be. If I don't feel motivated, I'll simply come back later. I like to think that because of my early writing experience, I understand the importance of precision of language more than others. I sincerely hope that I am chosen, not only because I believe this will be a fun creative outlet for me, but because I think that people will enjoy my writing.

How much experience do you have?:

Outside of SRP

Since I was little, I've been reading and writing stories. I learned to read and write at a very young age, and both have helped me to the point where if I'm having an anxiety attack, reading a book or writing a story helps me through it. I write with a passion not many others have, and many people have asked me for help reviewing work for things like essays, papers, even final projects. Personally, I love helping people, and writing lets me get through it. On the other hand, I've always had an affinity for grammar and spelling. I almost always speak using proper grammar, and I usually keep my formal writing that way too. I am not currently doing anything other than English and Literature school assignments to grow my writing abilities, but I still occasionally pick up where I left off in different stories from time to time.

Inside of SRP

I actually haven't been on SRP for very long. I believe it's been something like 8 months since I joined, which is still a long time, but compared to many others (especially those in the teacher faction) have been on for much longer. However, SRP has given me a whole new side of writing to work on. I usually focus more on grammar in real life, simply because I'm beyond just detailing my writing work, but SRP gives me a creative outlet in which to write. I can focus more on making my writing sensory and immersive, rather than if it's compound-complex and if I need to use a semicolon. I also use the &o, &l, &f features as a newer donor liberally, since it allows me to make my detailed actions more, well, detailed! I love making my character's backstory deeper (although I'd love to have a third language option), leading to me helping many of my friends that don't have English as their first language to create bios, applications, and the like.

Some examples of your work?: ~DMS~

Do you understand to only use the @ ping for which role you pick?: Of course, if I have any questions about this part I will gladly contact a higher-up!

Users who are viewing this thread