About Me
What's your Minecraft Username?: Quizzers
What's your Discord username?: wifiter
What's your Time Zone?: PST
Provide any link(s) to previous applications:
DENIED | https://schoolrp.net/threads/physical-education-app-wifiter.90889/
DENIED |...
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
wifiter (Main)
Quizzers ( Alt: Applying on)
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
wifiterr
What is your time zone?:
PST!
Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server, either...
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
wifiter
What is your discord username?
wifiterr
Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server, either roleplaying with my friends or just roaming around. I spend around 4-5 hours every...
About Me
What's your Minecraft Username?: wifiter
What's your Discord username?: wifiterr
What's your Time Zone?: PST
Provide any link(s) to previous applications:
N/A This is my first application!
What are your current roles on the server?:
Highschool x 2
Dolphin x 1
Why are Teachers so...
BusinessRP’s Chef Application
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
BusinessRP
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
businessrp
What is your time zone?:
CST
Describe your activity on the server:
I primarily find myself actively participating...
People being mean to namemcs, I know not everyone is mean to namemcs, tho there are a few that are, which makes me very annoyed as everyone at one point had a skin like that.
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?: BusinessRp
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): businessrp
How old are you? (Optional): N/A
What is your time zone?: Central Standard Time | CST
Describe your activity on the server: I am usually always...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.