mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by CuddlyPandaLove

  1. CuddlyPandaLove

    [WIP] Franchisee Application | Faer025

    U should know by neowo... I'll be adding soon! Wishing everyone the best of luck <3
  2. CuddlyPandaLove

    Does Karakura still feel like Japan?

    Erik basically said everything I would. There’s SO MUCH different, especially with the culture. It is not at all close, even despite the label Plz see ErikFinster’s lovely comment above for context thanks
  3. CuddlyPandaLove

    Recently I have been really enjoying this homeless character I made who just lives in Ochiba...

    Recently I have been really enjoying this homeless character I made who just lives in Ochiba Forest off the grid. Fun things like that. As long as you're having fun, that's what counts
  4. CuddlyPandaLove

    I think it's fun experiencing new things! You end up finding new avenues you may never have...

    I think it's fun experiencing new things! You end up finding new avenues you may never have thought of trying. I encourage trying things that interest you at least bit. Gender matters sometimes to people, personally not for me, because honestly you can just do whatever and it still makes sense!
  5. CuddlyPandaLove

    signing off.

    Dont make me cri. NOT AGAIN... o7
  6. CuddlyPandaLove

    Allow [ICON] ranked players without property to use /changespawn

    +1 Whether this was an error or bug, I do hope it gets fixed. People paid for this, and in turn should be able to use it! I have a property so I never knew this was a thing. I am glad you brought attention to it <3
  7. CuddlyPandaLove

    Change from 'Says' to 'Signed' in JSL

    +1 I’ve always wanted this!! Although I believe it would have to be adjusted code wise instead of following the same format, I think it would be a useful addition and worth the effort for realism. I get it’s not necessarily a large issue, but I do believe that it’s important to look after even...
  8. CuddlyPandaLove

    Add Movement to Applicable Gestures

    +1 If able, I think this would be a really cool addition/rework!
  9. CuddlyPandaLove

    Shrine Application ♡⸝⸝ FaerTheFeared

    Who you gonna call? Ghostbus— Shrine! ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ♥ What Account are you Applying on?: FaerTheFeared List Any Alternative Accounts (If any): CuddlyPandaLove Faer025 What is your discord username?: zodayic What is...
  10. CuddlyPandaLove

    MODEL Suggestions

    ANIMALS PLZZZ MORE ANIMALSSS PS: To clarify.. more furniture ones :3
  11. CuddlyPandaLove

    cyberwqve's intro!!

    Welcome to SRP, I got a feeling we’ll be glasses buddies in no time…
  12. CuddlyPandaLove

    Denied [ᓚᘏᗢ] Fauna┇FaerTheFeared’s Shopkeeper Application x3

    ⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ ⋅⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ ⋅⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ ⋅⋅˚₊‧ ଳ ‧₊˚ What is your Minecraft username?: FaerTheFeared (Applying on) CuddlyPandaLove Faer025 Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): zodayic How old are you? (Optional): #Adult What is your time zone?: EST (GMT-5) Describe...
  13. CuddlyPandaLove

    Phone Number Swapping Between Profiles !

    What's your Minecraft Username?: CuddlyPandaLove What's the title of your suggestion?: Phone Number Swapping Between Profiles ! What's your suggestion?: This one is more for Kimi since hes the owner.. but I think either a way to have players swap their numbers between profiles or for staff to...
  14. CuddlyPandaLove

    Musical SRP Performances????

    So slay !! I def will if I go forward with the idea <3
Top