mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by Galeiboef

  1. Galeiboef

    What? 24 hours for teacher apps? Let's go!

    What? 24 hours for teacher apps? Let's go!
  2. Galeiboef

    4 days for the monthly teacher app check! #applyyesterday

    4 days for the monthly teacher app check! #applyyesterday
  3. Galeiboef

    SRP tool introduction: Family tree creator!

    Hello all In the creating of a family tree for my SRP family I ran into several issues, not enough details, payment required after X uses, not editable, ... After some sparring back- and forth a friend (@Klow) and myself decided to create a little tool which we've used for our own SRP family...
  4. Galeiboef

    Backyard Editing.... Property Editing

    +1 for sure, every home owner knows of a particularly disturbing bush or awkwardly placed bench they'd rather not have in their yard.
  5. Galeiboef

    Public Invitation to Player Lore

    Work in progress but here's the Desmond family!
  6. Galeiboef

    The Desmond family - W.I.P.

    Origin The story of the Desmond family begins far from Karakura. In the United Kingdom during the 1920s to be more precisely. Great-grandfather Desmond was British but decided to move to Germany in the year 1958, taking along his entire family. Moving countries was thought to be a singular...
  7. Galeiboef

    Last day to apply for teacher!

    Last day to apply for teacher!
  8. Galeiboef

    Private Chests Matters!

    Sounds like quite a good idea! +1
  9. Galeiboef

    Apply for teacher, fr!

    Apply for teacher, fr!
  10. Galeiboef

    Increase Shrine Faction Pay

    +1, they absolutely deserve it
  11. Galeiboef

    Accepted Galeiboef's Doctor application

    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section IGN (In-Game Name): Galeiboef/Galeiboef2 (applying on Galeiboef) What is your discord username? @Galeiboef Describe your activity on the server: Due to a very light daily schedule I've got quite a bit of time on my hands. During (ingame) schooltime I work as...
  12. Galeiboef

    Backyard Editing Requests

    +1 However I do wonder what the difference is between a garden and a balcony? It's been brought up countless times before that people would love to bring back balcony building. When we compare the two, a garden is to a house what a balcony is to a flat/penthouse. Regardless, I imagine the...
  13. Galeiboef

    Accepted Galeiboef2's English Teacher Application

    About Me What's your Minecraft Username?: Galeiboef/Galeiboef2 What's your Discord username?: Galeiboef What's your Time Zone?: CET Provide any link(s) to previous applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/galeiboefs-psychiatrist-application.86546/...
  14. Galeiboef

    Clarifying Rule 3.7b and Streamlining the Property Disownment Process

    -1 As Infi has stated #3 of your bulk-suggestion is already a thing, I'll disregard it. I do agree with the #1 which is easy enough to do, providing a rationale behind the current way of working would indeed increase transparency, whichever the reason given might be. That's never a bad thing...
Top