Honestly I think one of the reasons I came back is because there is no space to co-write with people that exists outside.
There is something essentially challenging about building a character, and understanding how they will react to dynamic situations. It’s an interesting thought Urufu
OOC SECTION
What is your Minecraft username?:
TwirlyScalesRP
What is your time zone?:
+5:30Hrs GMT
What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
therainbowlemon
Link all previous applications you made on the server:
Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I do try to play atleast 10 hours...
@CouldBeDumpster silly.
@GoodbyeRanden zayven would talk about whatever he knows, and avoid the unpleasant parts. but yeah he loves listening. he reacts based on situation.
PLAYER INFORMATION
In-game Name
GuitaristRP (alt TwirlyScalesRP)
Discord Tag
therainbowlemon
Do you have a working microphone?
YES
Timezone & Country
+5:30Hrs GMT
Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them)
Describe your activity on the server
Monday
Tuesday...
Oh i feel that with angel, she is a horrible person, and I worry people think I would be like her, but she is just that.. a character. So I have to double think and oocly announce I'm sorry for Angel.
lol i am a woman with like so many male chars. I think i add parts which feel problematic sometimes to feel really connected, but what I don't get is... the drive of protection, or at least I think I don't, idk.
OOC INFORMATION
IGN (In-Game Name)
GuitaristRP (alt - twirlyscalesRP)
What is your Discord username?
therainbowlemon
What is your timezone?
+5:30Hrs GMT
Describe your activity on the server
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
1 - 2 Hours
1 - 2 Hours
1 - 2...
My dead chars really loved Asami,
Currently Zayven thinks Asami is an adult in the body of a child, with a childish need for validation.
Think when the whole vannie and Mirai thing happened, the whole need for validation kinda made Zayven feel sorry for her, but also dislike how she had...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.