mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by K-bee

  1. K-bee

    Karakura's Carve-Up Competition!

    omg wait i love this A LOT.
  2. K-bee

    Nikkan Sōya news | Have you yet forgiven yourself?

    May be taken icly if found. [!] Crumpled and tossed off to the side in the zen gardens manga house, unwanted or forgotten, it's unclear. The news report is printed on cheap, aged paper that almost makes you feel as if it belongs to the wrong time period. It is almost off-putting. The paper is...
  3. K-bee

    KARAKURA NEWS | Karakura's New Headspace

    WOAHH I LOVE THIS A LOOT!!!! I LOOVE YOUR REPORTS AAAGH!! KEEP COOKING GOAT ILYY <33
  4. K-bee

    KARAKURA NEWS | Beyond The Forest

    GOATED REPORT AHH!!! THATS MY GOAT!!!!!
  5. K-bee

    Accepted ✧.* Kbee_Crashed's Psychiatrist application˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ║ "You can't open a new door when your hands are full of old keys.""

    ❦ Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section [☆] IGN (In-Game Name) Kbee_Crashed [☆] What is your discord username? just._.kbee [☆] Describe your activity on the server: ⋆˚࿔ General activity ˚⋆ My activity on the server can be reflected through my characters development, active involvement within...
  6. K-bee

    Why Do People Always Come Back? | My Thoughts + Rambling

    The very first time I ever quit SRP I took a step back to focus on my overall well being as SRP had grown to be quite draining by then and I do usher anyone who notices their mental health being affected by the server to take a step back, even if for a short while. I never really intended to...
  7. K-bee

    Damien Seren Fowler | Burned Bridges

    RAHH OEIGHT THIS IS AMAZIIIIINGGG ! ! !
  8. K-bee

    Amaryllis - Rein Hitanaka Saotome.

    Due for a remake cause theres way too many mistakes so . . .
  9. K-bee

    THE DAILY PARANOIA | EPHIALTES RADIO: The Mystery of Karakura Powerplant

    AWESOME REPORT ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! <33 I would like to go on a note here and say that the other two gov members that were online also didnt know what the city's power source is . Be right back as i go dig my own grave after reading this , AWESOME REPORT NONTHELESS!
  10. K-bee

    Accepted Lawyer | Anubaraka444's application

    ✎In-game Name: Anubarak444 ✎Discord Tag: just._.kbee ✎Do you have a working microphone?: I do have a microphone, but I stray away from using it for personal reasons I'd prefer to keep to myself. However, I am more than able to join VCs! Although I do not wish to use my microphone as of...
  11. K-bee

    PLS HELP I SWEAR IM NOT CRAZY!

    https://map.schoolrp.net/ you might mean this? (Also accesed via presisng map in the school planner incase u dont wanna press a link from a stranger , anti-virus ussualy blocks the site for me so yeah-)
Top