mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by Miamorchito

  1. Miamorchito

    KARAKURA NEWS | THINGS TO DO AROUND THE CITY

    This is peak!
  2. Miamorchito

    GETTING INTO THE SCHOOL!!!!

    +1 I remember you! I remember what you suggested before! +1 All the way it would make it easier for Jocks to get in <3
  3. Miamorchito

    LETTER | THE NEW CHIEF JUDGE

    This document shall be taken ICly. Dearest Karakura, After the tragic events in our judicial system, led by none other than the ex-Chief Judge Ji K. Kaizen, a corrupt official who shall be viewed as a person who tried to oppose the system and introduce instability to our island, the...
  4. Miamorchito

    Increase the Bear Roll Amount

    This really enters a gray area of what we can consider an "advantage." I can argue that since a bear is, roleplay-wise, more limited than the majority of the player base who play as human characters, it would make the 200 roll more of a balancing fix, rather than a game-breaking and illegal...
  5. Miamorchito

    New Sports Teams / Implementations

    Add Polo
  6. Miamorchito

    New Sports Teams / Implementations

    Ngl... Archery sounds amazing. We already have bows and arrows in Minecraft, and it's accessible for everyone since it doesn't relate with attributes! Massive +1
  7. Miamorchito

    KARAKURA NEWS | What is happening with our Government?

    We love it! Keep it up! <3
  8. Miamorchito

    Tachitsu Family Application!!!!

    I'd apply just cause of Xhast my beloved <3 Good luck w applications
  9. Miamorchito

    QOTD 23: How much free time does your character(s) usually have in Karakura?

    No time at all guys please help me my characters are in a constant state of not being able to leave their offices for the love of God someone take them out or something they need interactions my poor kids are just stuck in there doing paper after paper after paper I swear someone got a FAMILY...
  10. Miamorchito

    adding more money making methods

    I hate to hear that people cannot earn enough for some stuff (like food), but on the other hand, I do see the argument of @bigbeau. People should rely on creativity to make their own money, not in a prompted system that makes the game feel more RPG than an actual roleplay. Last thing I want to...
  11. Miamorchito

    Gyms to grind attributes

    Hm- I don't know what to think about this one. I'm somewhat neutral because I do see the reasoning; say, for example, that your character has ran on the treadmill. Now, your character has an attribute boost for whenever you runs, which sounds redundant since you already technically ran... in the...
  12. Miamorchito

    Car modifications

    +1 I think the car dealer taxpays your engine and that's why you need to purchase it again. The idea towards KA autos would be a game changing upgrade for their mechanics, which is an obvious +1. -1 on the portable engine part due to the possible conflict that this could create between players...
  13. Miamorchito

    KARAKURA NEWS | WHIZFEED | Faction Playlists Pt2

    Yeah these two are getting exiled.
  14. Miamorchito

    Allow [ICON] ranked players without property to use /changespawn

    +1 As much as I'd like to argue that this could be considered an advantage for Icon users, I cannot ignore the fact that this was promised to them, and many of them bought the rank due to this feature alone. Therefore, I'll place my opinion aside and just state the following; With the price...
Top