mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Recent content by SelcouthStar

  1. SelcouthStar

    Why Do People Always Come Back? | My Thoughts + Rambling

    You can't really find good roleplay servers on minecraft because 99% of minecraft "roleplays" are rpgs filled with NPCs and automated dialogue that don't rely on roleplaying with actual human players. And even if you find a roleplay server to play on other than SRP, it is most likely...
  2. SelcouthStar

    Need help hiding nametags in ReplayMod!

    tried doing it on flashback but it doesnt work on there either :(
  3. SelcouthStar

    hi

    hello
  4. SelcouthStar

    no way u forgot the one and only CSNS

    no way u forgot the one and only CSNS
  5. SelcouthStar

    Does Karakura still feel like Japan?

    it lowkey feels like a miniature japan town in america
  6. SelcouthStar

    hi

    hi
  7. SelcouthStar

    Potential Spray Spots

    +11111
  8. SelcouthStar

    WHO MADE THIS OUTFIT??????????

    i got it before 2024, and I remember it was for the spring fling ball, which might have been in 2022-2023, I got it from a tailoring server, but I think I accidentally left it.
  9. SelcouthStar

    Increase Shrine Faction Pay

    +1
  10. SelcouthStar

    Parrot Variant: The Missing Link Between Animals & Players

    Neutral I think there should be an application for the parrot whitelist since it can be abused
  11. SelcouthStar

    Auction Viewings

    +1
  12. SelcouthStar

    DAMNNNN

    DAMNNNN
  13. SelcouthStar

    Making the /setage cooldown shorter

    What's your Minecraft Username?: SelcouthStar What's the title of your suggestion?: Making the /setage cooldown shorter What's your suggestion?: Lowering the /setage cooldown to preferably 3-4 hours or even half the time, like instead of 24 hours, 12 hours. How will this benefit the...
  14. SelcouthStar

    Authorizations to Skip or be Held back a Grade

    +1 It would be way more realistic for grade to have like a 1-2 year age gap in them, like instead of a grade 12 strictly being 18, they can be 16-18 yrs old
  15. SelcouthStar

    Clock Tower Interior

    +1!!!!!!
Top