mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied °❀ SkullSiren's Caretaker Application ❀°

SkullSirenz

Level 3
Add a heading.png
⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

SkullSiren

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

SkullSiren#8289

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm typically on from 2pm to later around 12am and often further than that.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have never been banned, for any reason, and I do not plan to be in the future.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Caretakers are school faculty that make sure that school students, and staff are able to integrate themselves into school life comfortably. They offer help and wisdom in the sense of technical support as well as in the communicatory department. On previous characters I have found that Caretakers are expected to be a display to their coworkers and peers of exceptional leadership, and humanitarian concern, as well as technological intelligence.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing on this server for at least 9 months now and have roleplayed as a high school student, a college student, as well as a gang member and lead in the past. Outside of this I've been roleplaying and writing stories for OCs such as the character I play now.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted

Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I am a college student, my degree level is Bachelors.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My Character is at first a bit taken back in surprise and concern, but she then pauses, quickly able to put on a professional demeanor, she'd ask the student politely to reconsider their behavior, taking a moment to ****yze their reaction to this. Taking note of how they may act when confronted with someone who is more concerned than confrontational to their energy. If the student continued she'd simply express her disappointment in their behavior, and warn them once more, now presenting them with the repercussions that may follow if they did not get themselves in check. This would include, detention, suspension, expulsion etc. Upon this, most students may find themselves able to control themselves, if not, she would call another person on school staff to assist her with proceeding with suitable punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

At first, Aoi would observe the students, taking note of who was present in the situation and easily keeping a mental list. She'd then confront the students from a safe distance, asking them to stop fighting or be met with serious repercussions. She'd also make it her business to make the other school faculty aware of the issue before continuing to dish out the student's choices going forward. Allowing them a moment to consider their actions. After they've broken it up she'd attempt to speak to them each one on one and understand the source of the fight. If given the chance she would also speak to the key witnesses of said fight, gathering as much information on the situation as possible.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Aoi would not have expected this, but nonetheless she'd be prepared. Ready to come forward with her concern of their
behavior, after thorough observation of their actions. She'd be able to clearly communicate what parts of their behavior she deemed inappropriate, and why it was such. In circumstances where people of authority are acting inappropriately, Aoi finds it very easy to boldly express why their actions aren't proper for their position, regardless of her own place. This is mostly due to her background in the military, she is exceptionally good at details and the use of credible evidence to define her surroundings, as well as read figures of authority.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

In the break room, Aoi lets down her mask a bit. Often able to crack some jokes and make friends a bit easily. Throughout most of the day Aoi tries her best to mask her ADHD that she is currently unmedicated for, but when in a place of comfort she may be somewhat more distracted. Very able to become more interesting with the rather random thoughts that come to mind. She'd usually friendly under a less professional setting and may come off more as a friend than a coworker in the break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9&oquickly realizing that the brawl before her was escalating to unethical levels of violence, she'd shout out to the two in the court, a warning most definitely, that should they proceed, they'd be in unnecessary trouble. As she watched from afar, she'd then reach to her walkie, quickly ready to radio the nearest teacher, she'd keep eye contact with the tangled pair of students as a silent warning that if things didn't de-escalate, they'd be in bigger trouble than it was even worth.

/me &9&otaking notice of the student's silent and nervous glancing, she'd give a look to the other teacher, a queue to let her talk to them. As the other teacher stepped away she'd turn to the quiet student, a warm smile on her face as she'd put a comfortable distance between her and them, so as not to make them feel more enclosed than they already seemed. With a calm tone she'd sign to them in JSL. Letting them know that it was okay if they did not want to express the details of an incident that was already anxiety-inducing as it was.

/me &9&oin one quick movement she'd say their name, and turn to them at once. She had been walking somewhere already but it would have to wait, overhearing the concerning chatter of the sale of contraband on school grounds had set off her alarms it seemed. As she turns to the guilty party she'd tilt her head to the side &f"&ocare to repeat that?&f"&9&o instantly, her eyes darted between the conversing students, ready to note every movement they made in their answer, as though she'd expected this from those students specifically.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Aoi Mizuno

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Preferred Name:

Tsu
(this is her nickname)

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Religious Denomination:

Polytheistic [Most of her religious beliefs come from her Taino/Boricua Culture, in which they believed in several gods, or Zemis]

Marital Status:

Unmarried

Academic Degree:

Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
[In her backstory specifically, other than this, she is just a college bachelor graduate]

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Mechanical Engineering

Minors:

Humanities
Latin History
Veterinary Sciences

Nationality:

Her nationality is American, as that's where she was born.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan
Apartment complex D
Top floor, Last door

Native Languages:

Spanish, English/Japanese

Other Languages:

Russian
JSL

Backstory

Aoi Mizuno was adopted by Ayano Mizuno and Adrienne Guadalupe Mizuno when she was about 3 years old. Both of her mothers were soldiers in the US Navy, so from a very young age, they began to condition Aoi to follow in their footsteps. At as early as 10 years old, Ayano and Adrienne began to send Aoi to summer boot camps for troubled youth in an attempt to have her 'outgrow' her seemingly distracted nature. After she turned 13, they were able to send her to military based camps for her summers. She'd be put through quite grueling physical training for her age but that only became more difficult with age. When Aoi turned 19 she had served in the military officially for 3 years and had had enough already. After serving honorably for her time she finally called it quits, despite her spotless record and exemplary performance, one incident had changed it all for her. Jonathan 'Jon' Pyke was a cadet serving under her that she'd had been given the task of training to her own standard of performance. Jon had, within a few months of
service, began to decline in persistence due to a sudden development of vocal cord paralysis. A rare and dangerous occurrence in which the vocal cords become paralyzed, which can often affect breathing as well. following in her parent's image, Aoi's response to this was to simply 'walk it off' figuratively speaking. She'd continue to give Jon more and more difficult jobs until one day, his training would be his demise. On this particular mission, Aoi sent Jon alone on a deep diving mission. While he didn't run out of air, the pressure from the ocean water and the temperature deeply affected him, causing him to lose oxygen easier with his already developing condition, and unfortunately pass away. She never fully mentally recovered from the guilt, however she went on to make it her mission to be much more considerate. Her guilt almost overtaking her a few times, she fled from her parents in America and came to Karakura for a fresh start after taking an honorable leave from the Navy.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Aoi had run through a few possible things she could do to contribute, and somehow make up for her past mistakes, and had settled on becoming a caretaker after coming to several absolute conclusions on her circumstances:
1. There are several students, she observed to have speech impediment, and not nearly enough students who could communicate with them using JSL
2. Aoi has the means necessary to assist them, as well as other faculty

3. Aoi has a keen eye for detail. In situations of students lying and/or doing various suspicious activity, she can lend an exceptionally good hand with the ****yzation and prevention of heated situations.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I do not, Aoi however has happened to teach a few cadets in her past which I have considered as RP scenarios mindfully.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I put an exceptional amount of effort into my application and the depth of my character. Her story leading to this job works very well for her story, and I believe she could be a good addition to the school faculty. As for OOC, I personally am a genuinely ****ytical person. I know how to play my character well and I am very active on the server generally.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

No.

Do you have any questions?:

No.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- You have a very good application! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application and there were no more slots open. Feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
- Make sure to fully follow the format next time but I loved the way your formatted your application.​

Users who are viewing this thread