players online

Éliott Suzette Lucien ᓚᘏᗢ Biography

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]
All of this is for fun, do not take anything ICly.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087617967228993626/1110009722163179550/whats_his_name1.jpg

Éliott Lucien | { エリオット・ルシアン }
"One day cats will overthrow the world."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106699437843173448/1108851324868644995/IMG_0584.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089009027331149836/1111685269469540482/SPOILER_Eliott.png

(More to come. . .)

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1110012165718540340/header.jpg

Dove
Celery stick
Lettuce boy

G E N D E R | ♂ Male ♂
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 5'6
W E I G H T | 125.0 lb
B I R T H D A T E | March 20
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Pisces
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Paris
R A C E | 50% French, 50% Asian
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese & French
M O R T A L • S I N S | E N V Y
A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Homosexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | High school student

ᓚᘏᗢ P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H ᓚᘏᗢ

[ Nothing! ]
- Éliott is a healthy boy with no scars, for now.

ᓚᘏᗢ M E N T A L • H E A L T H ᓚᘏᗢ

F E A R S

[ Astraphobia ]
- A fear of thunder or lighting.

[ Thalassophobia ]
- An intense phobia or fear of large or deep water.

[ Social Anxiety ]

- A fear specifically linked to being in social settings.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1110077124351627335/header1.jpg

[] + Positive Traits + []
Chatty
, Sympathetic, Self-disciplined, Loyal

[] - Negative Traits - []
Sneaky, Vague, Resentful, Clingy

[] • Other Traits • []
When hes anxious he often will mess with his hair.
Trust issues.

Character Feats
[ Got himself a boyfriend. ]
- Éliott has been one of those guys, dreaming about love and he made it very clear his second life goal being that he'd find himself a lover.
[ Got a cat. ]
- He's in love with cats and was finally able to find one, sadly, this didn't last long as the cat was a bit of a shit head.
[ Got himself a apartment + A roommate ]
- Éliott got himself an apartment, fully customized to his and his roommates needs.

ᓚᘏᗢ Physical Description ᓚᘏᗢ
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b0/61/6f/b0616f561c56f3cf02c8ee840ccfebf5.jpg
The French & Japanese male stood at 5'6 with long silky green hair that framed his face. His idle expression was blank. He had soft features and smooth, healthy skin, giving him a sort of 'pretty boy' look.

ᓚᘏᗢ Fashion ᓚᘏᗢ
His fashion isn't very eye catching, usually he tries to go with simple things as to not stick out as much, but loves to incorporate green somewhere to his outfit. His everyday outfit has a light academia vibe to it, tho he doesn't stick to a single aesthetic, just whatever is comfortable.

ᓚᘏᗢ Character Voice / Mannerisms ᓚᘏᗢ
[ Sousuke Shima ]
While he spoke Japanese, he seemed a bit shaky with his words as some were pronounced a little funkily. A French accent sometimes slipped through while he spoke, hardly ever cussing or raising his voice for unnecessary reasons.
(You don't know how hard it is to find french voice lines..)

ᓚᘏᗢ Statistics ᓚᘏᗢ
O V E R A L L: 75 / 130

S T R E N G T H 4/10
P E R C E P T I O N
7/10
E N D U R A N C E
6/10
C H A R I S M A
7/10
I N T E L L I G E N C E
8/10
A G I L I T Y
5/10
L U C K
5/10
H E A L T H
10/10
M O R A L I T Y
7/10
P R I V I L E D G E
4/10
O B J E C T I V I T Y
9/10
S A N I T Y
9/10
S O C I A L 3/10
________________________________________________________________________________

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1110276215148916866/header3.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

ᓚᘏᗢ Non-Combat Skills ᓚᘏᗢ
[ Drawing ]
- Hes very skilled at drawing, specially cats. The majority of his notebook is filled with doodles of cats, sometimes humans.

[ Cooking ]
- Éliott started making food at a young age for his mother, then his siblings and now cooks for his boyfriend and roommate.

ᓚᘏᗢ Combat Skills ᓚᘏᗢ
[ Nothing ]
- Éliott has never had the need to workout, fight, or do anything that physical, so his combat skills are practically non-existent.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1110458741888925726/header4.jpg

F A M I L Y ᓚᘏᗢ

[Mother] [47] Aliénor G. Lucien [A L I V E ]
"I love you mama. I still don't fully know why you sent me to Karakura, but I'm doing my best so far. I've got a roommate! I think you'd be proud of me for that. . Stop getting sick, okay. . ?"

[Father] [49]
Keola M. Lucien [A L I V E ]
"I don't really know much about you, but mama said you were a good man and you both loved each other very much. . If you both were head over heals for each other, why did you leave? Where are you now? I don't even know what you look like. . . Mama won't show me any photo's of you. Come back home and help her out, she needs you."

[Sister] [11] Capucine D. Lucien [A L I V E ]
"You and Maël are so difficult- You two really have no clue what to do even if I send you detailed instructions. . . If I hear from mom that you burned down the home, I'm- Well first I'm going make sure you guys are alright then, I'm gonna scold your ears off! Even when mama is sick and not able to watch you, you guys still need to be careful of what you do, specially if your trying to make her food. . ."

[Brother] [10] Maël T. Lucien [A L I V E
]
"Hi bud, I'm sorry I had to leave, not even I understand why mama wanted me to come to Karakura so urgently, all I know is that it's because dad grew up here. Once I get some more money I'll fly over and visit you, mama and Capie, promise. I'll even bring some souvenirs!"

ᓚᘏᗢ F R I E N D S ᓚᘏᗢ

[Best friend] [20] Seraphim Y. Masaki [A L I V E]
"Hey Sera, where did you go? I haven't seen you at the apartment for awhile now. . I'm getting kinda nervous. . .
I've got a lot to tell you, get back home soon."
ᓚᘏᗢ O T H E R
[Neutral] [18] 'Dyno' Chou [A L I V E]
"You kinda act like a cat, its cool. You seem a little attached to Shu though so I don't fully know how to feel about you. . ."

[Ex-Boyfriend] [18] Shugou 'Kanzen' Tenshi [A L I V E]
"Why would you leave me? Were you using me all along..?"

[Enemy] [20] Yasuhiro Honjō [A L I V E]
"Why can't you just leave me alone? I've said so, many, times, that I don't want to speak to you, be your friend yet you still try and talk to me. Why do you do the stuff you do? Why did you have your friend push me off a rock and almost break my nose? Why did you BUY ME FOR and make me go INTO the love machine with you? Why did you say false accusations to your friend right in front of my face when we just had met? Why did you push me into a pool when you didn't even know whether or not I could swim and ruin my notebook that had some of my siblings doodles in them? Just- There are so. . . So many more things I could say to you. You're a horrible human being."
[ More to come. . . ]

ᓚᘏᗢ Background ᓚᘏᗢ
[Under construction. . .]

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
[Neutral] [18] 'Dyno' Chou [A L I V E]
"You kinda act like a cat, its cool. You seem a little attached to Shu though so I don't fully know how to feel about you. . ."
if bro is thinking he might steal shu then he is dead ass wrong

dyno is like that dog that doesnt like when other people are in the house js all lmao

hes nkt.. brain enough to do dating

Users who are viewing this thread