6’4.

Weight:
193 lbs.

Build:
Well-fit with some muscle.

Skin Color:
Pale / White.

Eye Color:
A blue, although it may appear turquoise in some lighting.

Hair Style:
Zakary’s hair is fluffy and brushed back, although it is typically messy by the end of the day.

Hair Color:
A light brown, although a streak is dyed white.

Fashion:
He’s typically seen in semi-formal attire.

Abnormalities:
N/A.

Date of Birth:
February 2nd.

Place of Birth:
Breda, Netherlands.

Nationality:
Dutch.

Race:
White / Caucasian.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual Biromantic – Male preference.

Religious Beliefs:
N/A. [Atheist]

Political Beliefs:
N/A.

★彡 GENERAL APPEARANCE 彡★

Appearance:
He has fluffy, brown hair with a white streak. He smells of the sea and has highly visible ear, lip, + tongue piercings. Dark circles alongside small scars and bruises litter his face, and he has tattoos on his left hand. These tattoos include a crescent moon on his pointer finger, a lily of the valley as well as general blossoms, a butterfly, and a small little sparkle. The left side of his neck is burned, although he's typically wearing a tie so it is not entirely visible. On his right hand is carved a fancy 'M' with a small crown, and on his left cheek is a chicken.

Personality:
Zakary is quite polite. Having grown up in a standard ‘rich-person’ house with distinguished parents, he’s always been taught to treat others with the utmost respect. Although, after moving to Karakura and seeing the things he has, he finds himself becoming more in tune with other emotions rather than keeping it hidden behind a veil of courtesy. He’s fiercely protective of his loved ones, and would do anything to keep them out of harm’s way. Aside from that, however, he’s a gentle soul who may prove to be delightful to speak with, although he is easily flustered and may not pick up on certain social cues.

Diseases/Illness:
N/A.

Character Voice:
He has a smooth, mid-register voice.
Kazuha - Genshin Impact JP Dub

Equipment:
Some replica of a sword, sunglasses, an umbrella, headbands, water bottles, bandages, and a school bag, .

Clothes:
Typically long black slacks, a white button up, black vest, dark red tie and a black choker, all under a slim-fitting black jacket.

Hobbies:
Writing, painting, photography.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
He has an underlying heart condition, Torsades de Pointes, although it doesn't hinder his everyday life too much.

Skills:
Writer, photographer, painter. He’s patient, a good listener, and easy to talk to.

Quirks:
N/A.

★彡 CONNECTIONS 彡★

Family:
MONIQUE HEYPERN╰╮BIOLOGICAL SISTER ╰╮DECEASED
“. . . I miss her.”

ASHER F. MONET ╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY HEAD╰╮ALIVE
“Asher? He’s truly kind to have accepted me with such open arms into his family. It’s an honor knowing him and being able to operate with him. He is truly one of my closest, here in Karakura.”

REID F. MONET ╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY 2ND-IN-COMMAND╰╮ALIVE
“Reid is. . . a very interesting person to be around. She knows exactly how to make someone laugh, and has a very care-free attitude that is quite admirable. I appreciate her greatly.”

ESME K. MONET ╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBER╰╮ALIVE
“I enjoy exploring with Esme. She has an. . . odd tendency to tackle me at random times before wrapping me into an embrace, but I assume it to simply be her way of showing affection. I enjoy her company.”

FAHD MONET ╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBER╰╮ALIVE
"Fahd is always trying to get people to smile. He's a very goofy, off-the-walls sort of person, which I quite enjoy the energy of. His heart is made of pure gold, I believe."

IKETACHI T. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBER╰╮ALIVE

"Ike is quite sweet. He tends to pick me up a lot, which is fun! There's never a dull day while with him, and I hope he remains keeping himself safe."

LIAM Z. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBER╰╮ALIVE

"Liam is someone who I know I can rely on. He's trustworthy, caring, and easy to speak to. I am hoping all goes well for him in his future. His company is always lovely, and I thank him for all he has done for me."

TIRAMISU MONET ╰╮PET BIRD╰╮ALIVE
"I must admit, Misu is quite a troublemaker. Alas, he is my troublemaker, and I love him to bits. To whatever is up in that little birdy brain of his, I hope it is only good things and not the time where he shattered my windows when I was 16 years old."

Friends:
MASARU OKAZI╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮ALIVE
"He is a pure soul with good intentions. Masaru is nothing short of a good friend; he's fun, kind, and reliable. I wish to speak with him more in the future, and I wish him the best of luck with his girlfriend."

JAISE POPOVICH╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮ALIVE
"Jaise is like a brother to me. I am so incredibly grateful for him as a person, and I cannot describe how deeply I care for him. I hope he knows how proud I am of him!"

YUME TAKAHARA╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮ALIVE

"Ah, Yume! She is such an energetic person to be around, and her presence is deeply felt within a room. She lights up wherever she goes, and I always look forward to conversation with her. I hope she is taking care."

AUBREY SUZUKI╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮ALIVE
"She's a very sweet girl, love talking to her. Her and her brother are very trustworthy people, or so I think. I hope they do well in the future."

MYLES SUZUKI
╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮ALIVE
"Myles is someone I've known since my very first day in Karakura, alongside Aubrey. The Suzuki twins are two people who I know will have my back, and I will have theirs."

Backstory:
W.I.P.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread