mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ෆ Z.M | Pt. 3

untinseled

Level 20
elizacinth
elizacinth
Notable
it’s been only two months… but here we go again.

₍₍₍ ✶ ◖ ،̲،̲ ZAKARY MONET ٬٬ ﹏

ACT I | OVERVIEW
please listen to the following.

NAME: Zakary Masanori Monet.
ALIASES: 'HANAMI'.
GENDER/PRONOUNS: Male + he/him/his.
BIRTHDAY: February 02.

❛ it is not dying i fear, but living in death.❜

HEIGHT: 6'1. [185 cm]
WEIGHT: 139 lbs. [63.4 kg]
SKIN COLOR: White, fair.
EYE COLOR: A dull blue.
HAIR STYLE: His bangs fall messily in his face and the rest of his hair just sits naturally. In the back it's grown a little longer, enough so that he can tie it back in a small ponytail.
HAIR COLOR: A light brown, although a strip of it is dyed white. The dye is somewhat faded, and overall his hair's lost its shine.

❛ in between forever and nothing, there's a place for us.❜

PLACE OF BIRTH: Breda, Netherlands.
NATIONALITY: Dutch.
RACE: Wasian. [Father was Dutch, mother is Japanese.]
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS: Agnostic.
POLITICAL BELIEFS: N/A.

ACT II | APPEARANCE

APPEARANCE: Zakary seems sickly, muscle previously having been built long gone. His skin has a much paler tint to it then it did before, dark bruising decorating his undereyes. His cheekbones are a little prominent, and he appears generally more timid. The man's left hand is heavily tattooed: a crescent moon decorates his pointer finger, a lily of the valley among other flowers occupy the side of his hand leading into his forearm, and a butterfly curls around his bicep. His right hand is carved with a fancy ‘M’, a small crown etched beside it – although it’s mostly faded now. Trailing up from his hand, inked blue cornflowers wrap around his left arm all the way to his shoulder. Normally he’s seen with a small bag slung from his shoulder, holding his medical necessities. Zakary is usually seen offering tired smiles to those around him, although it’s obvious he’s lacking much of his energy. The left side of his neck is covered in burn scars and twisting scars from stab wounds reside in his gut, legs, left forearm, right shoulder, and neck.

❛ you hung the stars in my sky. ❜

PERSONALITY: His personality is quieter now, compared to who he used to be. He more frequently speaks in whispers, and overall takes up less space in a room. The young adult is still friendly and easily approachable, although it seems he’s lost his naivety and carefree nature. Zakary is respectful to those new to him, and lives as a polite man, even if he cannot always comprehend social situations. He’s a deeply compassionate individual who enjoys putting his loved ones before him, including being quite protective over them. Strict morals bind his actions, and he feels a sense of duty to both his beliefs and those around him. He takes pride in the accomplishments of the people he cares for and is a guardian for all they’ve worked to achieve.

DISEASES/ILLNESSES: He struggles with Torsades de Pointes [TDP], a type of heart arrhythmia derived from Long QT syndrome [LQTS]. At first, Zakary inherited congenital LQTS from his father, and it soon evolved into TDP. To try and keep himself safe, he pays close attention to his activity levels. Additionally, he has his ICD which will send a jolt of electricity to his heart to try and shock it back to a regular, easy pace.

VOICE: His voice is quite deep in tone, with a pleasing drawl to the ears. It’s raspy, likely due to residual damage from getting his throat impaled.
JP Voice

EQUIPMENT: He has two phones – one being your typical Christmas-themed smartphone and the other being unique to him – various pill bottles, a polaroid camera that’s always full of film, a journal, a pack of tissues, a few bandages, and hairties typically on his person.

CLOTHES: His clothing style varies quite a lot dependent on his mood, although he generally tries to dress for himself. Now that he's sicker and energy is easy to leave him, he's typically just in something comfortable.

HOBBIES: Zakary enjoys writing, dancing, photography, and playing violin in his free time ; although he doesn't do much of these activities anymore.

DISORDERS: Complex PTSD: He's lived through a lot of stuff, including a gang war and multiple attempts on his life. As a result of it he's become much more reserved than he used to be, and less easily trusting of others. He works hard to keep his upbeat and happy personality, yet some days he finds it too difficult to even get out of bed.

RELATIONS:
KandiYamamoto[A]
"Kandi is someone really special to me. I only ever want to see her happy, really. She's a super cheerful girl and loads of fun to hang out with and talk to. I love her tons and can't wait for the memories we'll continue to make in the future."
"My opinion on you hasn't changed one bit. I miss you a lot."

CyrusM. Tokugawa [A]
"I saw him last maybe. . . 2-3 weeks ago? He's always been kind of distant, kind of quiet. . . I wonder what's up. Does he still want to be involved with our family life? Does he still care? Does he like Akihito more than us? I don't know, but. . . I just wish he'd talk to us more often. I miss my donuts, and. . . talking to him. Love you, dad."
"I don't think I love you anymore. . . and that's okay. I'm still not sure just what happened, but I know you're no longer my. . . 'father'. Good luck in life."

AsherM. Monet [A]
"Asher is an interesting individual to get to know, but I'm grateful I did get to know him. He's thoughtful and caring, even if he. . . doesn't show it all the time. I appreciate the things he does for me, for. . . the family. And- I wish things get easier in the future. For him."
"I worry for your safety, but it is always so welcome to see the care in your eyes. I appreciate you very much, including the letters and text messages you send me. Please stop going to jail."

JonathanT. W. M. Kirk [A]
"I haven't. . . seen him in quite a while. I miss him terribly, to be honest. His smiles were always the best. I hope he's doing great, wherever he left to. He deserves nothing but success and. . . I hope upcoming years shine bright for him, after all he's been through."
"Hmmm. . . where are you now?"

ValkyrieEk [A]
"It seems like people keep leaving. . . but she left without a word. Wherever she is, whatever she's doing. . . hope, uhhhh. . . it's going well for her. Maybe she ran away to relax with Jon in the Bahamas. Whatever it may be. . . hope things are doing well."
"I heard you've made your re-appearance and are now helping to run. . . ADOBANSU. Don't mess up again."

MinoruM. Yannis [A]
"I enjoy the little things with him, like riding our bikes while looking shady as fuck, Kandi close behind. He's level-headed and a cool guy, and I'm glad to be able to call him my brother. I hope he's always happy, especially with Kandi, and that he goes good places."
"Where have you gone?"

ReidMonet [A]
"I think Reid is still so innocent compared to her surroundings. Karakura is a shithole, but she always remains pleasant and. . . fun, persay. Her new boyfriend. . . what was his name? Thomas? Whatever. . . he better treat her right or I will personally slit his throat. . ."
"How's Thomas? Are you guys still dating?"

SkylarTsu [A]
"Ah, Skylar. I think of her as a good friend. . . she's very dedicated to what she does and protective of those she loves. I see her going far in life, and I hope she's happy! Ehe."
"How's the kid?"

MicahF. Monet [A]
"Micah's a good guy! He's super kind and caring. I wish we would talk some more outside of. . . erm. . . meetings, but. . . I always have his back. No matter what, where, or why."
"Ah, I do miss you. You are a fun person, and I always appreciated talking to you."

NikkiM. O'Dea [A]
"Nikki has been through way too much for still holding such an innocent outlook on the world. Kinda like Reid. She's super sweet and caring, still, even if she does have her more assertive tendencies. I love her to bits and I wish her a safe recovery!"
"I'm glad I saw you during my last visit. I hope your child is well."

TiramisuG. Monet [A]
"My stupid bird! I love him so much, no matter how much he slut shames me. He's my best friend and I hope he never flies off or turns into someone's dinner. . .but knowing him. . .yikes. Don't become a criminal, bud. . ."
"The number one cause of my worry. Is Esme treating you right, bud?"

RaeT. Monet [A]
"Come to think of it. . . I haven't seen her in a while. I wonder where she is, if she's doing well. . . God, I wish she'd at least write! We're all worried. Nonetheless, I love Bear Lady so much and I hope she knows just what she means to all of us."
"Still don't know what's up with you."

SeikatsuA. Monet [A]
"We haven't spoken TONS, but I appreciate her a whole bunch. She's a great sister, always has this sorta. . . I dunno how to describe it, but she has a nice aura around her."
"Why does everyone keep disappearing?"

TobiasO'S. Saki [A]
"I haven't seen the kid in a while, to be honest. I hope he's doing well, though. He's sweet and deserves the best, y'know? I always feel this sorta. . . protective urge. . . heh."
"You as well."

CartiFuji [A]
"I love Carti. He kinda just popped up out of nowhere, but. . . hey, y'know, we. . . got 'fake adopted' together? Gotta love him, he's a real one. . . super protective."
"Also gone."

Kaku┊ ፠ [A]
"Haven't seen him in a while, either. . . I wish he'd come over to hang out with Tiramisu. I heard he got married- wish I could've been there. Uhhhh. . . happy marriage, Kaku."
"I did manage to see Kaku by KPD last time I was in. Hope you're well."

AkiraT. Monet [A]
"We need to get him out of jail. STAT. I miss him to bits. . . feels awfully quiet without him around to carry me! Haha, just kidding. . . I miss my brother."
"I appreciate you so much. Thank you for the talk, and your jacket. . . you're the best."

YuzuA. Kaori [A]
"I'm so glad she's out of jail, finally. . . a sense of normalcy is returning as we slowly bail more people. I hope she's well, now, and that she never ends up in the slammer again."
"Are you still around?"

CalicoO'Sullivan [A]
"I'm sad she's, uhhh. . . left us, but I hope she enjoys her new job as a caretaker! She's still the same old charming person, just as chaotic as usual. It's nice seeing her around campus, and I hope she's living the peaceful life she deserves."
"You're back! And hopefully to stay. Let's talk when I'm back."

MilaniKuujou [A]
"I haven't seen her in a bit. Is she well? Either way. . . I wonder if she's happy. Hopefully she is, heh. . . Real sweet girl."
"I miss you lots. Hope you're well."

ShizukuKagura [A]
"Ahh, I still feel bad for what we did to the poor man that one day. . . but, you know, as distant as he may seem. . . he's a nice presence to be around. Maybe I can bring him more food in the future and we can chat! One day I'll crack his favorite color, I swear. . ."
"I appreciate our little conversations, Mr. Kagura. Please do stay safe while running deliveries, it's a dangerous world out there. . .!"

[!] NEW [!]

IchigoO'S Masanori [A]
"You better be taking care. Of both yourself, and the others! Miss you."

KomoshiTomoko [A]
"Darn troublemaker. It's affectionate, I swear. Stay safe!"

AsamiTomoko [A]
"I miss you and your craaaaazy blue hair."

ShoHiroshige [A]
"I. . . think I need a restraining order."

[!] [!] NEW [!] [!]

Seo-Jun┊M. Parker ፠ [A]
"I know what you are. . . and I'm very thankful for it. I'm grateful to you in every way, and owe you my life."

Yōsei┊Momoi ፠ [A]
"It's been nice getting to know you! You've soon become a very familiar face, and I'm glad to be able to spend time with you."

Takuya┊Aikawa ፠ [A]
"You're quite kind, if not somewhat distant. Thank you for helping out and showing me Seo's house."

MonetFamily
"Of course I love my family. No matter whether it's a new face or someone I've known for a while, everyone's as good a sibling to me. I love everyone, and I will continue to serve this family and its members until I die."
"Nothing could ever change how I feel about my family."

MasanoriFamily
"It's always nice seeing a Masanori around! Everyone's so sweet, even if I haven't. . . er. . . really seen them in a while. I don't really think Ryeo likes me very much, though. . . heh."
"Still the same, always the same."

ADOBANSU┊፠
"Ah, my. . . coworkers? Eh, it feels wrong using such formalities. Everyone in there is a friend of mine, or family. Or, well, as good as family. We're all close, and. . . I hope the future takes us far.
"I may not be among you all anymore, but I know my values will live on in each new member. I hope your guys's legacy continues, and that you guys don't get wrapped up in a war. Please take care."

"Update: they disbanded."

MoniqueHeypern [D]
"I wish she could have gotten to meet the beautiful people I am honored to. . . call my family, now. Everyday I miss you more, and yet. . . it still feels like you're everywhere, dear sister."

MercerHeypern [D]
"Missing in Action since I was 6. . . only to have your body found 12 years later. It's sad to say I never truly got to. . . erm. .. know my birth father. I only really remember the etiquette lessons. Thank. . . you?"

KyleMcMoore [D]
"Fuck, I. . . I'm still so sorry. You never deserved to die, never deserved any of it. . . but here we fucking are. God, I'm sorry, I failed you as a higher up."

AsanaeT. Monet [D]
"Sorry. . . sorry, I. . . I'm so sorry. I failed you. I never should have let them kill you."

NessaMonet [D]
“Mmmmn. . . things still don’t really feel the same without her around. I’m sorry you never got the marriage you dreamt of.”

AvalynAsai [D]
"I still find myself thinking about you, even now. Remember when we kissed behind the tree 'cause you were hammered and didn't want the cops to know? Remember when you were. . . erm. . . drunk off your ass again and we jumped off that balcony? Heh. Miss you, Ava."

EzraMV. Hunter [D]
"I never did find out what happened to you. . . I hope she's at peace, now. Resting well, and. . . stuff. I don't know if I believe in an afterlife, but. . . if there is one, I hope it's treating her well."

"I think. . . I'm beginning to come to terms with death. I suppose that is what happens when you come close to it. May all your beautiful souls rest in peace, and I will see you all eventually."

[ More to be added. ]

ACT III | BACKSTORY

to come soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread