mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

༓ Noriko Endō・ Biography ༓

wookiex16

Level 1
Not to be taken ICLY!! You know the drill

A soothing song 4 as you read, Highly Recommended!
Moon River 王OK

∘◦ ❈ꕥ❈◦∘
˚˙˙˚˙˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊˙˚˙ 虹立ちて 忽ち君の 在る如し ˙˚˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊◝˙˙˚˙˙˚
∘◦ ═══════∘◦⸻⸻⸻∘◦ ❈◦∘ ⸻⸻⸻◦∘═══════ ◦∘
◜‧̍̊。‧̍̊
˙˚˙˚˙˙˚˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊◝

∘◦ ═══════════════════════ ∘◦ ❈ꕥ❈◦∘ ═══════════════════════ ◦∘

‧̍̊。‧̍̊˙˚˙
遠藤 徳子˙˚˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊
‧͙⁺˚・‧̍̊˙༓ Noriko Endō ༓‧̍̊・˚⁺‧͙

⁺‧͙ ``A woman who holds her head up too high, is trying to breathe from her own pollution.``‧͙⁺˚

∘◦ ════════════════════════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ════════════════════════ ◦∘

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥ General Information *̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙

`` My name's Noriko Endō, you areee? `` ꔫ˚⁀➷

FirstnameNoriko [ 徳子 ]
A person who behaves in a morally excellent manner.
Family name・Endō [
遠藤 ]
A surname deriving of Japanese descent, meaning `Distant Wisteria`

`` Only my friends get to call me Nori, you're not an exception. `` ꔫ˚⁀➷

Age・18
Gender・Female
Ethnicity・Japanese / Korean

Sexual Orientation・As long as you’re a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ Norio

∘◦ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ◦∘

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥ Looks *̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙
Inspired by the fear of being average.

·͙Physique‧͙

Noriko’s figure is well-proportioned. Both her upper and lower body join together to create a beautifully balanced physique, one known to draw attention with its harmonious curves. She stands at 5’3, her overall presence exuding an air of boldness. Weighing in at 118 lbs, Noriko’s tone has softened with time, going from taut musculature to subtle definition.

·͙Appearance‧͙

A woman akin to the word ‘flawless’, her features are enhanced by a pair of beauty marks. One kissing just below her eye whilst the other rests below her bottom lip in correspondence. Her eyes foster a striking almond shape, nurturing a pair of deep brown eyes. Her hair fosters an indigo hue that cascades past her shoulders, its color ultimately emphasizing the bold liner adorning her eyelids.

∘◦ ═══════════════════════ ∘◦ ❈ꕥ❈◦∘ ═══════════════════════ ◦∘

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥ Constitution *̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙
I was quiet, but I was not blind.

·͙Personality‧͙

Initially, Noriko may appear as ‘rough around the edges’ or for lack of a better word, a ‘Bitch’. Her unfiltered and straightforward nature has gotten her into a slurry of confrontations, (most often ending in her defeat). Though beneath her catty facade, lies a somewhat, decent-human being. . .And potentially, a sweet individual. To those close to her, she reveals a vulnerable side, one bruised by the scalding words of her mother, demonstrating empathy in her own ways-which she admits, are not always up to standard.
Surely there's more to her beyond that, right?
·͙Quirks‧͙
Noriko is ridiculously good at Juggling and can speak two languages, Japanese, and Korean.
·͙Skills‧͙
Agility・✦✦✦✦
Silver-tongued・
✦✦✦✦✦
Strategy・✦✦✧✧✧
Deceitful・
✦✦✦✦
Charm・
✦✦✦✧✧
Intuitive・
✦✦✦✧✧
Flexibility・
✦✦✦✦✦

·͙Priorities‧͙

Image・✦✦✧✧✧
L̶o̶v̶e̶ Norio・
♥♥♥♥♥
Family・✦✦✦✧✧
Wealth・
✦✦✦✧✧
Sincerity・
✦✦✦✦
Motherhood・
✦✦✦✦✦

∘◦ ═══════════════════════ ∘◦
❈ꕥ❈◦∘ ═══════════════════════ ◦∘

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩*̩̩̥ Relationships *̩̩̥˚̩̥̩*̩̩͙‧͙
I want to feel loved without feeling like I was begging for it

·͙Family‧͙

Hyejin Endō [ Mother ] [ ALIVE ]
`` A perfect example of: What NOT to be.`` ୨୧

Kyuma Endō [ Uncle ] [ ALIVE ]
``I'll visit you more often, promise…I’m still the favorite, riiight?``

Hanami Endō [ Aunt ] [ ALIVE ]
``You're one of the few genuine people in this family, thanks, auntie! I hope to see you again soon, maybe at my wedding-Who knows, we just need to talk.`` ୨୧

Nara Endō [ Younger Sister ] [ ALIVE ]
``You're a bitch and I’m sort of a shitty sister-but I wish we clashed less often, I’ll still have your back-most of the time. Just don’t make the same bad decisions I did. .`

Keisuke Endō [ Twin ] [ ALIVE ]
`` An uglier, male version of me.`` ୨୧

Vinciago Endō [ Eldest Brother] [ ALIVE ]
`` I guess I miss you, I don't really want to admit it. Hope you're doing alright or whatever, visit sometime-wont you?``

Kouhei Endō [ Father ] [ DECEASED ]
``I can’t even remember your voice- yet alone your face. I can’t tell if I really miss you, or the idea of you. All I have left of you is that stupid picture from mom’s coin purse.`` ୨୧

·͙Other‧͙

Norio Hino [ Boyfriend ] [ ALIVE ]
`` Marriage was never something I’d ever think I'd consider…Yet, you-Norio, somehow made a lovestruck mess of me. Corny, I know- but really. It feels surreal to be with you-I dunno, words won't ever be enough to put how much I adore you into perspective, guess we’ll just have to stick to arcades.`` ୨୧

Chiako Tattachi [ Best Friend ] [ ALIVE ]
`` Chiako, Chi-Chi. . .Tattachi, the only tolerable relative of your family! I guess I actually like having you around-It’s been what? A decade of BFFing? You’re always there, even at times where you SHOULDN’T be. . .we’ll work on your social cues. I’ll always have your back, and I know you’ll have mine. Love you, Chi-Chi! ``

Kaiyo Kaldwin [ Frenemy ] [ ALIVE ]
``You’re like, the only person I know who self-pities as much as you do . .Well, I guess that makes sense, you’re YOU after all. I’d be pretty bummed out, too. It’s whateves, though-Cause now you’ve got Chi-Chi to dump your emotional baggage on! You better treat her nice, i’m sorta-kinda rooting for you guys…`` ୨୧

Yuta Muertos [ Acquaintance ] [ ALIVE ]
`` You’re an easygoing dude, fun to hang around. I like that you’re there for Norio-I think that’s all I really care about. Wish you and Yasu worked out though, you guys were perfect.. ``

Kioka [ Acquaintance ] [ ALIVE ]
`` You made being on the cheer team a jillion times better-sure, the other girls are nice and all. But YOU, you made me feel right at home, it was way easier to fit in with you being there. `` ୨୧

Kaoru Vadkovskaya [ Friend ] [ ALIVE ]
``KA-O-RUUUU! We’ve gotta hang more often, you are so SO fun! I adore your spunk, and the shena****ns we run into. You’re the only gal that’d willingly charge into a bear cave with me! Seriously, I hope you figure out that whole ‘absent-boyfriend’ thing. You deserve better, girl!``

Yasu Shiamasomethin’ [ Acquaintance ] [ ALIVE ]
`` You’re an absolute sweetheart, you give the best hugs! I miss hanging out with you more often-still not over that whole ‘ghost-haunting’ incident. We’ll have to catch up. Always wishing you the best, xoxo. `` ୨୧

Marcia Drakos [ Ex-Fling ] [ ALIVE ]
`` Makes sense that you and Kaiyo were an item, you both have the same level of…'baggage'. Though something that differs you is-well, he’s handling it…and, you’re. . .still a mess. Sometimes I think it’s too bad that we didn’t work out-I’m a real fucking catch. Anyway, sorry that I told everyone about your STDs, get well soon! ``

HOES [ Ex-Fling(s) ] [ ??? ]
`` Not my happiest-Or brightest moments. Well, not like I have many ‘bright moments’ in the first place-nobody expects that from me anyway. Given my taste I’m sure you were all cute, you know who you are. But It didn’t work out for a reason, and I’m glad. I’ve learned a lot about how to treat myself, plus-what I have now is far greater than the sum of you all. No takebacks! `` ୨୧

∘◦ ═══════════════════════ ∘◦
❈ꕥ❈◦∘ ═══════════════════════ ◦∘
‧̍̊。‧̍̊
˙˚˙˚˙˙˚˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙˙˚˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊
∘◦ ═══════∘◦⸻⸻⸻∘◦ ❈◦∘ ⸻⸻⸻◦∘═══════ ◦∘
˚˙˙˚˙˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊˙˚˙
C O N T ' D ˙˚˙‧̍̊。‧̍̊◞˙˙˚˙˙˚
∘◦
❈ꕥ❈◦∘

Sidenotes:
I've sprinkled different lines from poems and literature throughout this biography!!

The Japanese text at the very beginning, '虹立ちて 忽ち君の 在る如し' Is a Haiku by Takahama Kyoshi- Very pretty.
I found it
Here

If you've made it this far, TYVM for reading!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread