mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

“My death.. was not a happy one”

Just a person

Level 13
BirbRP
BirbRP
Rich
Okay- I made another one for my now deceased character Rein, she was the first character I used on SRP so this one special to me. So enjoy!

“Hi! I’m Rein.. I am dead but I can still tell my story.. right? Right? I’ll tell you anyway.. not like you can make a ghost shut up or have anywhere to be... right?”

“Well, my name is Rein Orion.. I was murdered along with one of my older brothers..Kalyn. I was forced to watch my brother get murdered and shortly after was tossed out of my own body. Leaving my body behind and left as a ghost to wander through this place... alone.. I try to look out for my living siblings, my older brother and sisters..”

“It’s difficult.. I can’t talk to them, show them I’m listening or that I’m still there..”

“Right.. onto the story..”

“Like I said, was murdered. But, back to the beginning of how it started..”

“My brother got involved with some stupid stuff... and he got sent to jail.. I was left behind and alone for a while..”

“But when he got out... apparently he didn’t learn anything..”

“After a few weeks of him being out of jail.. he made friends with a girl who I thought was really nice.. I can’t remember her name though..”

“Though.. that girl.. led me and my brother to our death..”

“She said there was going to be a fight... she invited my brother. And he invited me... So, me.. being stupid and enjoying watching the chaos unfold.. agreed to come along..”

“I was forced to watch them beat my brother to death..”

“I wanted to do something... but I was too scared.. practically frozen with fear...”

“After.. they dumped his body in the sewers.. and then it was my turn...”

“I had a glass bottle smashed over my head... and then they turned my body into a carved sculpture..”

“My body was thrown into the sewers as well...”

“And.. that’s my story.. I hate myself for not being able to help him..”

“Its been nice to tell someone.. to get it off my chest...”

“I’m happy I got to tell my story... it’s a little relieving to know I’m not being forgotten”

“Well.. I’ll get out of your hair now.. thank you for listening..”

Users who are viewing this thread