154 pounds (69.8kg)
Build:
Hourglass Figure.
Skin Color:
Pale Pink
Eye Color:
Warm Brown
Hair Style:
Two five-foot-long braids. Unbraided her hair is 20 feet, dragging along the floor.
Hair Color:
Blonde
Fashion:
Casual
Date of Birth:
May 18, 1982
Place of Birth:
Tennessee, USA
Nationality:
American
Race:
White
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

General Appearance
1684340791260.png
Appearance:
She looks like a short mature woman, her six feet of hair constantly blowing in the wind when not braided up. She can be seen wearing a flick of mascara on her lashes, a bit of eyeshadow, and a pink lip on a day-to-day basis; red lips being worn on rare occasions. Her nails are always constantly done in a way that they are still long but not too long so she couldn’t wear gloves or not be able to open things whilst working.
1684340791308.png
Personality:
Outside of work, she is a bubbly woman, who is quite shy in certain situations. She is a massive people-pleaser in most situations.
Inside of work. . is a different story. She can often be seen. . or heard being stern toward students causing a ruckus or bothering her but will be calm and very motherly-like toward injured or scared students.
Character Voice:
She speaks with a soothing southern accent.
[Specific voice claim being Georgia Miller from Ginny and Georgia]
Equipment:

She typically keeps her phone, her makeup, wallet, and her reading glasses on her at all times inside of her purse.
Clothes:
She typically is spotted wearing a flower dress with a black shirt underneath or a short white dress with a blue flower printed apron on top. Black heels or flats cover her feet as she runs around.
•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Relations
1684340791347.png
Children:
Adam Alexsandrovich Beauregard | Son |

My first born, I'm so lucky to have had you and I hope you aren't getting yourself into any trouble now.
Bonnie Beauregard | Daughter |

Chris Beauregard | Son |
Blanche Beauregard | Daughter |

Relationships:
Romanio ‘Cuori’ Sanbuono |
Ex-Husband |
We just weren't compatible anymore and I hope life goes on well for you in Italy.
William Acton | Dead Ex-Husband |
...Why did you f$%#ng leave me here?

Imran Aleksandrovich | Dead Lover |
One word. Bleh.

Friends:
Yutaro Munakata

You better treat Hanai properly and take some dad responsibilities. I'm watching you.
'Saint' Sanbuono
I hope we're cool... seeing as I was with your brother and we saw how that turned out.
Ethan T. Pearce
I hope you're doing well. I don't hear from you much!
Asuka Minaki

Congratulations on your engagement! Damien better treat you right!
Hanai A. Munakata
You're the best boss + BFF I've ever had!
Andrew Whitlock
Thank you for being a babysitter to my children.
And more!
[OOC: I’m. . brain dead thinking of her friends who are adults. . if you wanna be on here. . lmk! <3]

Backstory:

Maribelle Beauregard was born in Bell Buckle Tennessee in 1983 on May 18th. She was born into a quite large family, already having three older siblings and ten more coming after she was born. Her family did not make a lot of money but they made their money by selling animal products to their neighbors near their farm. As soon as she was five, she was quickly one of her mama’s helpers, helping her mix up pancakes and learning how to make cornbread. As she got older, the more things she did around the house, and by the time she was 16, she was helping throw around hay bales and feeding the animals at home. When she was 18, she decided to leave farm life and go to college to get her degree to get a good-paying job. She saved up her money and went to South College Nashville to get her master's in nursing which took her six years, and then she went to the University of Memphis to get her doctorate in culinary arts which took her 10 years. When she was 22, she had an unexpected pregnancy, giving the world her son, Adam. She took care of him while taking classes on the side to learn the Japanese language as she had plans to teach Culinary in Japan. Getting the money to pay for school she worked as a teaching assistant for her culinary arts professor. After finishing college, she then went to get her experience of becoming a professor, offering culinary classes at a different college. After four years, she decided to move her classes to Karakura, Japan, taking her son with her. However, when she got into the city, they were not looking for Professors at the moment so she settled on becoming a Nurse and she was quickly liked by her peers and the students. She fell in love with a man by the name of William J. Acton and months later they got married. They didn’t have the healthiest marriage but they made it work for their adopted children. They had three beautiful children of their own but after the third child, William left Maribelle a note stating that he wouldn't come back and he was heading into dangerous territory. Months went by as she waited for another letter informing her that he was alright but she got nothing of the sort. She called hospitals and asked if he was checked in but no one had him. William was presumed dead and she was left. All alone. A single mother. A widow. A year later, she meets Romanio Santaromania-Buono who was a lawyer whom she later married to whom she divorces from nearly a month later as their compatibility was no more.

*This entire thing is work in progress and some things might not be final so feel free to check on this whenever I uh. . update it or edit it!

Last edited:

LocalSingleWomen

Level 6
updated!! still adding some things buht yeah big update! gulp. (if you consider your characters friends will maribelle pls tell me and if you don't.. again.. tell me)

Users who are viewing this thread