ORIENTATION :
Bisexual
PRNS : She/They

APPEARANCE ...

1716181426015.jpeg
[ WIP ]

RELATIONSHIPS ...
MAKAYLA HART KRAMER - ALIVE

"That's my mom! I love her. She's one of my best friends, now. We had a rough time when I was growing up. . . But it's gotten better as I've gotten older."
CONOR LEE HART - DEAD
[ WIP ]
MORDECAI J. DEVRIES - ALIVE
"My boyfriend. I love him a lot. He's the light of my day. I could go on for hours about how happy he makes me. He gets into a lot of fights and trouble, but he's still a good person at heart. I love him. I love when he says he loves me, when he compliments me, when he kisses me. He's LITERALLY the best to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my boyfriend. I really hope we can get married after we graduate. If he were to propose, I'd say yes ON THE SPOT! NO THINKING ABOUT IT! JUST AN IMMEDIATE YES! I want to spend the rest of my life with this man."
ACERR ROSSI-FLORES CASELLATI - ALIVE
"One of my best friends! I can tell her anything, she's the best. I can always rely on her when I need someone to lean on."
CHARLES 'CHARLIE' SUZUKI - ALIVE
"The same as Acerr! Charlie is amazing, and very funny. I could go to Acerr and Charlie whenever I needed anything"
WYATT BELMONT - ALIVE
"Erm. . . He's my ex. I think we're on good terms, but we hardly talk anymore. He's also my ex-roommate. After we broke up, we saw each other again at some point and he needed a place to stay. . . Of course, being the nice person I am, I offered him to stay at my apartment."
SKYLER REGI - ALIVE
TOMOKI - ALIVE
RIPLEY - ALIVE

BACKSTORY ...
[ WIP ]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread