mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ╰──.Event team application

AburningKiss

Level 4
. . . . . ╰──╮¡! ❞·˚ ༘*ੈ✩‧₊˚╭──╯ . . . . .
IGN:
MissingLove
Explain your activity on the Server:
Mostly, I’ll hop on the server to role play and meet some new friends, or I’ll just check the forums for anything new, Event’s New’s etc,On the weekend, my activity is significantly more.

My first time ever joining SchoolRP was at least 1-2 year’s ago, I wasn’t that amazed with role playing as much as now I learned a lot of experiences from each job i participated in, each job for me has a story, every step my role playing got a step up.
What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I’v actually worked for many server’s, I’v worked on school events for my school, I prefer working in a team rather alone, team effort is the best whenever some one needs it.

Working outside of the game gave me more knowledge since I was experiencing it infront of me, I would bring that particular knowledge in the game so I already know what im doing.
What makes you different from other applicants
Well what makes me different is my work, my work isn’t the same as other members, every day is a new storyline not everything should be exactly the same so the player could learn more and more, my experience is also the thing that makes me unique from others, with working in a team it’s way better, then working alone, Coming up with event ideas, working on events, will not be hard for me I’ll be able to corporate with my team.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

Event one
-Missing at sea-
upload_2021-5-2_14-30-36.png

Preparing the event:

We will of course need a person from the team to be the person missing at sea we will also need to hide clues at the beach or even in the water We will need journalists to put out news to the citizens of Karakura. Certain object you may need to find the missing person at sea. Such as socks backpack clothes.
we also need the KPD to search around the beach for any clues or people who have seen the person after they went missing.

Event Explanation:
This will be a interactive event, citizens will be experiencing something new this time something mysterious.

Beginning of the Event:

[ ! ] Attention This is the Karakura Police Department,There has been a missing person at sea! If you ever heard anything or seen (name) Please notify us.

(Citizens would then begin to search everyone to find a clue, staff will be watching whoever found a clue and would notify them)

[ ! ] Attention We have found some clues (name) was last seen near the Block C. KPD Has been searching all day and we will be still searching Please notify us for any more clues. We hope to god we find (name) stay safe.

Roles

Missing person- The missing person would be allowed to pick clues according to what he’s wearing he would also have the tag:
(Missing person)

Mother- Mother would be the mother of the missing person they would also be able to explain where they were before they were missing, they will also have the tag:

(Mother)

Event two
-Retro 70's Party.-
upload_2021-5-2_14-31-48.png

Preparing the event:
Well this would be a retro party funky party at the beach so we may need some funky decorations, some activities as in Limbo/How Low Can You Go?/Beach Volleyball and many more, it will be a fun experience for other players.

Event Explanation:
This will be a fun event that anyone can attend, there will be activities we will setup, people will be able to set up games of there on with permission of us of course, we will also be setting up an announcement on the discord server.

Beginning of the Event:

[ ! ] Attention younglings, bored nothing to do? Come on head over to the beach for a funky night, filled with fun activities, drinks on the right activities on the left were waiting for you there!

Extra:
Alcoholic drinks will be allowed only for citizens that have an I.D without the I.D you will not be able to buy anything.

Activities:
(each activity has a high score board)

-Limbo at the Beach
two people will be holding the ends of a pool noodle, jump rope, or boat oar, have person child take a turn trying to go under the “bar” with their backs facing the sand. After each child has succeeded at a certain height of the bar, lower it again and again. We will be playing music while this happens

Required:well we will be able to build the rope or modelers will be able to make a rope for us.

-Beach Treasure Hunt
Supply each person attending with a list and a bucket in which they can collect their treasures. shells, rocks, crabs, something round, something blue, a feather, etc.

Required: a bucket in which to collect the treasures; a prepared list of items

-Squirt Ball

People can work together or compete against each other in this game. Give each person a beach ball and squirt gun and have them stand across a line drawn in the sand. Each person has to squirt their ball with all of their might to get it across another line down the beach. Run to the water’s edge to refill squirt guns if water runs out or to begin the game again.

Required: squirt guns and beach balls

-Sand Hopscotch
Use a stick or rock, draw a grid on the sand and use rocks or shells for markers.

Required: nothing

Event Three
-pet day!-
upload_2021-5-2_15-10-24.jpeg

Preparing the event:

This event will be needing animals as the students will bring any pet they desire/own, they will be explaining the name of the pet the age and what it is and why dose he like it a lot.

Event Explanation:
As I said in preparing the event, students will be able to take your pet to school, explain why the like it the name etc.

Animals that are allowed:
-Birds
-Dogs
-Cats
-Kittens
-Any special needs dog will be optional.

Beginning of the Event:
(This announcement would be the day after the event)

[ ! ] Attention Students,Tomorrow you will be able to bring you’re desired pet, make sure not to bring anything to big or to small, make sure you take care of your pet, if it get’s lost we will still be able to help but please make sure you take care of the pet.

Signs would be hanged around the school.

Activities you’ll be doing with your dog:

Dog obstacle course:
We will be preparing an obstacle course for the dogs to have a little fun time each dog will get a turn to play and at the end we will be doing a competition between all of the dogs who can the finish the obstacle course the first.

food puzzle game:
The food puzzle game will be a test for the dog each owner will hide a dog’s treat some where in the area the first dog to find it wins!

hide-and-seek with treats:
First we will be letting them see where you hide the treat. After that, we hide the treat in another are and then let them search for it.

Thank you for reading :~)
upload_2021-5-2_15-58-3.gif
Extra:
This application may not be detailed enough but I have a bigger explanation I would like to share between you hebwig.

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-2_15-27-10.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-2_15-27-10.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Your history on the server and applying for community team roles was taken into account when you expressed interest in this role throughout your application. Although we are thankful for you having spent the time creating this application, it will be denied.
- If you have any questions, contact heb#5009 over Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread