◞ Viktoriya Dmitrieva; The Biography ◟

kittyp4wz

Level 14
kittyp4wz
kittyp4wz
Omega+
VIKTORIYA DMITRIEVA
“Troubled woman, troubling times.”
DO NOT TAKE THIS INFO ICLY, UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION.

A song that reminds me of Viktoriya Dmitrieva is;
Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind
give it a listen while you read her biography, or don't.

◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

2024-08-19_21.28.22.png

◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

Dmitrieva

A solemn woman, kin to a warm, homemade dish turned cold over time.

Of Russian descent, the ginger woman who walks alongside many stood at just about 5'11. Currently speaking, you would quickly notice a carving just below her jawline, sitting comfortably yet forcefully against her neck. It was one of a crooked smile and tends to drag out a weak-lead story with each question it brings. Each scar that danced its way over her skin added to her story, and the largest one seemed to be on her left shoulder, trailing down her bicep, and her left side. Another was positioned against her face- more specifically her left cheekbone, making its way up to her forehead.
Another was against her back, then finally one sat just along her right thigh. Going as high as her waist and as low as her knee, it made itself rather largely known when she was to wear shorter, more revealing outfits. Each scar previously mentioned looked to be scars from a bombing or a large fire.
Her eyes were a captivating shade of hazel, and her gaze was somewhat unnerving depending on your relationship with the stone-cold woman. Her walls were hard to break down, and it would take much more than a simple conversation to scratch the surface. Her build was on the scale's slim yet fit end, and further scars were seen along her torso, back, and arms. These scars were not large enough to come from a katana, yet still, oddly enough, felt like they came from a defensive situation. It was as if she had been fighting for her place all her life, yet it is not currently known if that is the case.

Many find themselves at a loss when it comes to Viktoriya. Unable to figure out her intentions, or why she looks as upset as she does, they typically lash out or leave her behind with a frown plastered onto their faces. Why was this woman so complicated? Why can't she be easygoing - people just want to get to know her, and she won't let them in.

VIKTORIYA DMITRIEVA; PHOBIA LIST

Agoraphobia; Agoraphobia is the fear of being alone in a situation or place where escape might be difficult.

Why would you leave me alone when I need you most?

Autophobia; A chronic and intense fear of being alone, isolated, or abandoned.
Please don't leave, I'm sorry. I'll do better, just don't go, I'm scared.

Athazagoraphobia; Athazagoraphobia is an uncommon phobia that involves an irrational fear of being forgotten, ignored, or overlooked by others.
I remember you, why don't you remember me? Did I not do enough for you, or do you not care?

Scopophobia; Scopophobia is an excessive fear of being stared at.
Stop looking at me.

Phonophobia; Phonophobia is a rare, specific phobia that involves an extreme, irrational fear of loud noises.
Don't make me remember that. You're a cruel human being.

Astraphobia; Fear of thunder and lightning.
Don't make me remember that.

Dysmorphophobia; A phobic obsession with a real or imaginary body defect.
Is that really what I look like?

DISORDERS

Major Depressive Disorder; Also known as clinical depression, is a mental health condition that involves a depressed mood and loss of interest in activities that were previously enjoyable.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder; A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.

PERSONALITY

Dmitrieva; Part Two

A woman once with a smile on her face at all times has turned into one that you do not recognize.
She's become skittish, paranoid, and a shell of her past self. If you were to walk up to her and ask her a question you would quickly take her downturned expression into account, if that was your kind of thing. Often giving out short, simple responses; she stays further from her co-workers, out of fear they might touch her unprompted or yell at her to her face.

I mean- it was either this or an outright cold tone. Coming off as rude, upset, or pissed off; she'd keep her arms crossed with RBF.

More will be added or updated over time.

RELATIONSHIPS

FAMILY

──────༻❁༺──────
Artyom MacAlasdair; ALIVE | father
"I thank you for all that you've done for our family, Dad. Mechislav would not be where he is if it were not for your encouragement and inspiration, so I view you as a wonderful man. You always put us first."

Rossiia Dmitrieva; ALIVE | mother
"Mama. I adore your very being, and I would not have gone down the path I did if you were not by my side. Thank you for pushing me, despite how bratty I used to get with you. I hope to be a mother as good as you are, and I love you."

Svetlana Dmitrieva; ALIVE | aunt
"I don't know how to even begin my thanks; Auntie. You've taught me quite a lot, even though I was always found hiding away in my room, reading or studying. You always allowed me to do as I wished, and often joined in on the fun."

Mechislav MacAlasdair; ALIVE | twin brother
"Slavie. A short message like this one cannot amount to the years we have spent together, and you are truly my other half. A life without you is one I do not wish to involve myself with, and I am only still somewhat sane because of you. I'm proud of you, and I'll text you soon. Thank you."

Dostoevsky MacAlasdair; ? | youngest brother
"My hatred for you burns brighter with each passing second."

████████ █████████; ? | ███
"He took you from me. I was too weak to stand, to chase him, and to take you back. You'll always be my angel. I'm sorry."

Tsimafei MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"We may not talk much, but I am proud of you and how far you have come. Good job, Sima. I know you'll go far."

Aleksandr MacAlasdair; ? | nephew
"Oh, Aleksandr. I do not know where you are, but you've become a great young man. Keep pushing, for me."

Reno K. MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"Reno. You have so much to learn, yet you can only know so much when you're this young. Cherish your youth."

Lev MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"I also do not know where you have been, or where you've gone, but I know you're doing okay. Treat your girlfriend well, and keep her close. You've got this."

Caturix MacAlasdair-Hinemiya; ALIVE | nephew
"You're all so young- where to even start. I know you're only having fun, but please, dial it down a bit. I love you."

Yaromir MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"I hope you're doing well, Yaromir. I know you're being taken care of, and I'm glad. As I told Reno, cherish your youth, and focus on having fun."

Lynx O. MacAlasdair; ALIVE | niece
"We do not talk much, but I know you've become a perfect young woman. Treat your siblings kindly, and keep moving forward."

Myles Y. MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"Thank you for everything you've done, Myles. You're a wonderful young man, despite what I know you've been doing. You're strong, don't forget that, and focus on the future. You'll get far in life."

Jelani S. Graves; ALIVE | nephew
"Ah. You've changed your last name, yet I still view you as family. I know you'll do great things, just like the others. Focus on what matters."

FRIENDS
──────༻❁༺──────

Jiro Uemara; ALIVE
"Thank you for taking such a liking to me from the start. I feel safe around you, and you're like my brother. One that isn't terrible; one that lets me be myself, and one that I can joke with without worrying I may come off as corny or bitchy. I'm glad we can goof off together, and after what we've been through, I figure we're closer than ever. Good luck, and stay safe."

Akinori Uemara; ALIVE
"We haven't spoken much, yet I suppose scaring you has become a... one-sided joke between us? I apologize, and I'll refrain from doing it. You seem like a nice man, incredibly set in your ways, and not one to just... back down."

Huali Hiwahiwa; ALIVE
"I find you funny. You care for others in a way that I have yet to see with anybody else, and you always make sure I'm okay. I hope we get to hang out more in the future, too. Good luck with your... situation. I'm rooting for you, Huali."

Raikou Kirishiki; ALIVE
"You ask when nobody else will. I hope I get to talk to you more in the future, and I hope you end up being a good guy. I'm counting on you, Raikou. Thank you."

Natasha Kirishiki; ALIVE
"I don't know what you'd call us, but I hope I'm something along the lines of a friend. Thank you for caring about my well-being, and I pray that you're doing well yourself. I know you'll do great things in life."

Aleksei Kirishiki; ALIVE
"I look up to you, Aleksei. You were my trainer, and I think I'll always think of you as a close friend. I hope you feel the same way, and I hope you're proud of me despite how much I continue to mess up. I come to you when I have nowhere else to go- and even so, I always think of what you'd do. Thank you, and I hope you stay safe."

Kure Kaseya; ALIVE
"Thank you for teaching me everything I need to know. I don't see you often, but I look up to you. I'll come to you if I need anything- promise. I hope you're doing alright, and I hope you're proud of me, even if I mess up quite a bit."

Macias Washitowao; ALIVE
"We've had our rough patches, but I can tell you care. You're a fun person to patrol with, yet an even better person to talk to. You have an interesting personality, and I want to get to know you better. The questions you ask are fun to answer, and I feel safe doing such."

Shoji Kosuki; ALIVE
"I feel like you despise me at times, yet that hospital visit somewhat changed my mind. I know you care, even if I sometimes... get on your nerves, I suppose. I'll try to do better. I look up to you, too, and hope I don't come off as odd."

ROMANTIC

──────༻❁༺──────

Vitaly Ulyanov; ? | ex-boyfriend
"Why must you deprive me of the feeling that I deserve? My life was going to be perfect, and I was going to be okay."
June Daisies; ALIVE | ?
"You're a good woman, though I hope I do not receive another text from you."

BACKSTORY

"Oh. If you want to know more about my past, please return at a later date.
I'm not ready to reveal this level of information. Not yet, at least."

Attachments

• 2024-08-11_22.27.59.png
    2024-08-11_22.27.59.png
    608.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Tsimafei MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"We may not talk much, but I am proud of you and how far you have come. Good job, Sima. I know you'll go far."

Aleksandr MacAlasdair; ? | nephew
"Oh, Aleksandr. I do not know where you are, but you've become a great young man. Keep pushing, for me."

Reno K. MacAlasdair; ALIVE | nephew
"Reno. You have so much to learn, yet you can only know so much when you're this young. Cherish your youth."
Mechislav MacAlasdair; ALIVE | twin brother
"Slavie. A short message like this one cannot amount to the years we have spent together, and you are truly my other half. A life without you is one I do not wish to involve myself with, and I am only still somewhat sane because of you. I'm proud of you, and I'll text you soon. Thank you."
I WILL CRY ABOUT ALL OF THESE.

The CatHater_10

Level 6
CATLOVER_10
CATLOVER_10
Omega+
Shoichi Dmitrieva; ? | Son
"Ichi, I miss you. I don't know where you went, and I'm sorry if I am not good enough for you, okay? I don't want to worry anymore, and I just want you to be okay. Come home, please, I can't keep doing this with you"
sobbing rn....

artclass

Level 6
Community Team
Event Team
art__class
art__class
Omega+
H
Huali Hiwahiwa; ALIVE
"I find you funny. You care for others in a way that I have yet to see with anybody else, and you always make sure I'm okay. I hope we get to hang out more in the future, too. Good luck with your... situation. I'm rooting for you, Huali."
IM GOING TO SOB VIOLENTLY I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE VIKTORIYA.

Users who are viewing this thread