StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
☆ Out-Of-Character Information ☆

What is your Minecraft username?:
J0JQ
How old are you?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
I was banned for DM advertisement at the time, it happened around August This was being immature at the time but since then, I’ve learned from my mistakes and re-reading the rules after I got banned, promising myself to not do it again.

What Country are you from?:
Philippines | GMT (8+)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
oceanman#1592

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course, I would understand why I would be demoted if that happens.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums:
My activity on server would be around 2-5 hours. I would just be walking around and try to roleplay with someone. Sometimes I would just be afked on the server waiting for something to happened.

While on the forums, my activity on the forums is just simple, writing language applications chat with someone on the forums now and then and make biographies to my character whenever I feel like it.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
10 months.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
Accepted
- French Language Application | SchoolRP

-Vietnamese Language Application | SchoolRP
-German Language | SchoolRP
-Maniaxee College Application | II | SchoolRP
- Maniaxee - Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
- exbroken's JSL Application II | SchoolRP
- exbroken's Korean Application II | SchoolRP
Denied
- Maniaxee's College Application | SchoolRP

-exbroken's JSL Application | SchoolRP
-exbroken's Korean Application | SchoolRP

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[20][College]

☆ Trivia ☆

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor:
This is the first time I'm applying to become a professor due to me seeing how the community needed a subject that is rather interesting to discuss; I decided to apply for this role for 3 reasons and I'll explain them by showing my motivation.

The 1st reason as stated before This is my first time applying to become a College Professor. I've been roleplaying as A student for 10 months now; I wanted to experience a Golden experience you can say I wanted to roleplay something else than as a student, This gave me motivation on becoming the future professor of Karakura.

The 2nd reason why I’m motivated of becoming a future professor is because I've noticed that college professor's are needing a rather interesting subject, once again; I said before I want to discuss a subject that hasn't been discussed in a long time which is marine biology, This gave me a lot of confidence since the next reason will explain why I'll be teaching this subject and rather my love for this subject as well.

The 3rd reason of me applying this role as stated in The 2nd Reason is because of marine biology. Marine biology is a rather interesting subject to discuss due to the circumstances that we are in; I've started watching Marine biology in YouTube [Video]
This video is a 7 minute's video which Ayana's explains 'Giving them an idea how to manage their resources sustainably.' This rather interested me more into the video and It showed me that not only they were there for the research but rather how to protect and make the environment safe for the aquatic animals and after watching that video I've started to watch countless video's about Marine biology, Aquatic life, National Geographic's aquatic episodes. I've
come to the conclusion that I already love this subject or rather profession as people say, and I've decided to make this as my subject for my class that I'll be hosting, If I am to be accepted. As well this is could be my future profession in the near future as explained earlier.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I can say that I'm experienced on Roleplaying due to me Logging on every day and roleplaying to some of my friends, at the same time, I have roleplayed in other servers before SchoolRP , some of these servers were from a 2015 server called blockdrop, this was the 1st server that I roleplayed on due to the creative server, sadly this was removed a year ago. Having that experience apart of you, will always stay with you, Since then, I've experienced FamilyRP, SeriousRP, DetailRP or NormalRP. So, I indeed have experienced roleplayed before this server.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are the one's that can provide proof that you are an active professor and shows proof that you are handling you're classes, this shows proof that you are dedicated to your role as a professor.
This can be shown as well by sending a screenshot via discord.

It's important for a lot of reasons. First is providing proof that the professor is in-deed hosting a class and shown being an active professor.
For example, If the professor has proof of him providing evidence, then it would be qualified. While on the other hand if the professor hosted a class and forgotten to provide evidence or forgotten, then that class wouldn’t be recorded. This is important as well to receive the pay check which is ¥450,000 per month. If this task is to be failed then this could lead you of having a warning or getting demoted.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Be respectful to the other students and to the school faculty. This is highly needed during campus hour.

2. When answering, raise your hand to answer the question, instead of saying the answer randomly. This makes student act more maturely.

No Food to the classroom, eating while discussing this would be disrespectful to the class. This shows that they're not paying attention or not caring to the class already.

No cell phones to the class Aswell, you should know this already since this kind of stuff should be already known, even if someone is calling you, you should already know that calling or texting someone during class would be disrespectful already.

Any immature activity happening while during class, would be led outside. This shows that they don’t care at the class already.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

As stated before, Yes, I do have an experience in roleplaying before SchoolRP, having the knowledge of every roleplay experience in this server like, CombatRP, FamilyRP, DetailRP, SeriousRP or NormalRP in general. I’m confident that I can take this role of becoming a professor in this community, having to know the rules and having the knowledge of every roles in this server. As mentioned before, Blockdrop is where I began roleplaying, making friends and of course having a family there. The creative game in that server was removed which will be sadly missed.

☆ College-Professor Knowledge ☆

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, what is a College-Professor's salary?

College-Professors and Highschool Teachers are highly different, not only because of their factions but instead on how they act in their respective class's and how they handle, Highschool classes can be disruptive and noisy and sometimes annoying to handle due to the student's immaturity. While College classes are supposed to be more mature and more handled, having normal clothing not revealing too much. Paying attention to the professor while he or she is discussing the current topic.

The professor's task to complete is being active and hosting class, which is highly important. This actually shows that they are dedicated to their job/role in the server, aswell to be mature and professional at handing their class's, and of course the most important thing to finish as a task is helping and guiding their students, making them finished their school year and graduating.

The salary of a professor is a ¥450,000, If the professor completes 15 class's every month. They would receive the payment additional this could be added if the professor would announce 10 more classes and would be given ¥50,000, Making it ¥500,000 in total.

☆ Character Knowledge ☆

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Jokato Kojo – The 195cms bulky hafu would weigh around 82kg, Jokato would be an attractive male, having aquatic-coloured eyes, having black hair and his voice would be deep and stern, making him sound intimidating and menacing at the same time.

His outfit would be a long white coat and white pants, having expensive shoes. His hat would be seen fused to his hair, making people confuse on why his hat would be that bizarre, the hat itself would have gold pins and a golden hand, having a symbol and meaning to it.
The picture below would be his ingame skin

What makes him different and interesting is him having this mysterious aura around him, making people wondering what has been doing in his spare time and what does he do for a living, making people mistaking him for beating up people for a living, aswell his a quiet individual who sometimes prefers to be alone, which makes chatting or talking to this character difficult todo due to his menacing appearance and how he acts towards his students.

His role on his students would be a mentor, He would be an serious professor in class due to him taking education very seriously. Which makes his a stern and serious professor. His relationship to his students would be a distant relationship nonetheless, Not showing any emotions towards them having a cold attitude to his students and even to his colleagues.

His relationship to his colleague’s would be like neighbors, showing respect to one another and helping them when they needed it the most. If they'd act immaturely towards him, He would easily lose respect to the individual due to them not taking their jobs quite seriously, while for Jokato, he would take his job quite seriously for his to students to grow and mature a bit.

Now for Jokato's personality, His personality would be a rough delinquent due to his father's not being a part of his life, making him have this rebellious persona, He would get into fights often but due to time and college life, He had calm down to this personality and would now be a calm and yet rough delinquent, showing that tough appearance making people think, He would hurt them.

For his future, He would retire as a Professor and confessing to someone and marrying that person, and would start a family off with that person and would get her pregnant afterwards. Not becoming his father and being absent to his entire childhood, He'd rather stay for his children's entire life, giving them the best life that he couldn’t get and trying to be a loving and caring father.

☆ Scenarios ☆
You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Jokato would hold his class and make them answer an answer-sheet, Leaving the class while answering, Jokato would question the group why they were screaming and if they have a good reason to-do so. If they have an invalid reason, they would receive a warning due to their immature behaviour and Jokato telling not scream or tell in the campus and if he ever catches them doing the same activity they did a while ago, he would send the group into detention for being disruptive and noisy around the campus and having an invalid reason. If they had a good and valid reason for them shouting in the halls then, Jokato would considered it and would go back to his class and would resume his discussion.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, what do you do?

Jokato would pause for a second and just gave a pissed off expression to the student who wasn’t listening and is disturbing the class, glaring down at them, saying "If you're not interested into marine biology, The door is wide open for you're immaturity." Jokato would immediately kick the student outside of the class and would receive a warning, due to their behaviour being immature and for being disruptive during discussion.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/mel would close the door behind him, and would go to his desk whilst holding his notebook whilst saying "Good morning class.” whilst saying this, he would glare each one of them in the class, whilst putting his notebook down.

/mel
would write his name on the blackboard; the blackboard would have the name “Jokato Kojo”. He would glare at them and say “You may sit down, as shown in the blackboard I’m Professor Jokato kojo, you may call me Professor Kanjo or Professor JoJo Either way. It’s fine by me.”

/mel would remove his white coat putting it around his chair, and would stare at the class opening his notebook whilst saying “Welcome to my class everyone, this class will be focusing on Marine Biology. Of course, what is marine biology?” He would grab a chalk and would write the meaning of Marine Biology on the board and would drop the chalk at his desk glaring at the class.

/mel would be waiting at the door, glared at the student, with an intimidating aura around him saying “Good thing you arrived. Now go inside and take a sit, while we wait for your classmates.” He would put one of his hands into his pocket while waiting for the students to arrive.

/mel would slam his desk with a pissed off expression, glaring at the classroom and would deepening his voice and would yell “Shut you’re mouths!” After he said that, he would calm down and said “Every single one of you are matured adults and still acting like children who got their barbie dolls stolen.” He would lower his hat down saying the phrase “Yare yare daze...” After he said that he would continue discussing.

Backstory

Childhood Arc
Born in February 3, 1993 in Otoineppu ,Japan. Jokato kojo would be born with two loving parents, Seiko Kojo and Sadamu kojo. Seiko would be a loving and supportive mother to his son Jokato , Whilst Sadamu would be a musician, yet a loving and caring father. He would often teach his son how to play an instrument and would often play football with his son, Jokato when he was a child, He would be a lively and energetic child, He's hobbies are playing football and would often do track and run events. like his grandfather, Jokato would be named JoJo as a nickname by his mother. Jokato would be often get bullied by the other students due to him being a half Japanese and half American. This leads his father Sadamu confronting his bullies in his school, after this Sadamu would carry his son saying this to him reminding him what evil is to him “Evil is when you use the weak for your own gain.”

Delinquency Arc
After the events of his childhood, Jokato would drastically change in his teenage years modifying his uniform informing people that he is a delinquent, having a torn hat and would speak disrespectfully to his classmates and teachers even his own mother, Jokato would turn out to be a delinquent. This changed due to his father being absent in his late teens, this caused a lot of father issues, this affect made Jokato a delinquent, skipping out classes and would smoke in the age of 17. This delinquency would lead him to a lot suspensions and almost expulsion, soon Jokato would meet his long time best friend as he could say 'Morisaki Cakyoin', This two individuals would become friends after soon realizing that Kakyoin was being bullied by a bunch of students, due to him having red hair. This lead into Jokato fighting and protecting Morisaki, leading them to their eventually friendship. After that Jokato and Morisaki would meet a rather two individuals 'Nohammand Abdulu' and 'Jien Pier Polnareffu'.

Abdulu a transfer student comming from the parts of India, Polnareffu another transfer student from Italy, Jokato and Morisaki would greet them and would help them since they were both transfers students but this all changed until a student comming from the british universities 'Zio Brundo'. Zio would attempt often throw trash at Polnareffu for having that hair style, reminding Zio that it resembles a trash can. This made Jokato pissed off on how he threats his fellow classmates and this would lead a fight between the two students leading them into detention for their behaviour in lunch period making this into the "Kojo and Brundo Rivarly"

Kojo and Brundo Arc

Jokato a 17 year old delinquent student, Zio a 18 year old british student would start a
rivalry in the school campus, having them often fight or duel in the some sports game. Both of the high school students would often pull pranks on each other, on which of them would have the highest score by the end of school year. While this is happening, there was an event during the semi finals, which is the school fair. Playing sports all day and having a great time. This of course seen by Zio isn't going to be a game for him, but instead would be attempt who would be the greatest fighter and student in their school, leading Zio and his 'friends' to go to Jokato's group attempting to duel with them in all of the sports game that will be hosted in the School fair, Jokato realizing what this is, He would shake hands with Zio to see who is the greatest fighter and student once and for all. The day has come where the two students and their each group would clash, Jokato pulling up the wins while Zio having a lot of wins aswell, This leads into them the game of Football, Each group will have a group of 4. Jokato with Morisaki, Abdulu, Polnareffu while Zio having, his so called 'Friends'. This leads into a 3 hours game. Having an intense match up, Zio's group would actually win the game. Having this opportunity, Zio would boast out loud JoJo's Defeat. Leading Zio's friends leaving him, for his boastful nature and ****y attitude. Making Zio alone in the arena, while this was happening Jokato and his friends would leave the arena whilst Zio yelling at them to stop. Leading Jokato telling Zio that "It isn't about the game Zio. It's about making friends and having them around you, cherishing them and having a great time. While you are just focusing one thing, Defeating me and Huminite me. One thing for sure Zio. A reason for you're lost. You don't have friends compare to me." This would eventually be the end of the Kojo and Brundo Rivalry Arc.

Building Friends Arc
After the game event, Jokato and his group would continue their school years until graduation. Having a great time Zio on the other hand would be all alone and would be now bullied by the other students, for his ****y attitude and boastful nature. Noticing this Jokato and his friends felt rather pity and sorry for Zio, Having Jokato realize that Zio was once a delinquent student in their British university, could be a reason for Zio's transferee. Jokato would attempt to meet Zio at lunch time, Having them a 30 minute talk about their similarities and attempting Jokato be friends with him. Zio would accept this form of apology and would be friends with Jokato, Jokato introducing Zio to his friends, For a few weeks and almost months. Zio would realize that having friends is fun, making Zio apologise for those he hurt and made fun of in his early years of high school. Having Zio and Jokato a good friend relationship. This would of course lead into their high school years coming to an end. Jokato would come home, with a surprise that his father is back from his job as a musician. Sadamu and Jokato would have a long talk about their circumstances and would suprise Jokato for him going to college. Leading Jokato happy and realizing that they needed to leave their town for him to move to the univerisity, Jokato would arrange a 'Goodbye' Party for his friends. This would lead into a 5 hour event in the campus, Having JoJo saying Goodbye to his classmates and too his teachers. This would lead into Jokato saying goodbye to his close and best friends and aswell to Zio. Once a rival and now fellow friend, This would lead into tears, knowing that they might not see him again, Jokato would take a photo of their group and him and Zio alone, having this picture with him during his trip to Karakura, Japan.

College Arc
Jokato and his family would finally arrive at Karakura, Japan.
JoJo would finally enroll for his college in the universities of Karakura, Where his grandpa "Joseth" was mostly seen in his adulthood. This also made Jokato knowing what would his course be, Jokato would be fond of the ocean and its sea creatures and watching ocean documentaries when he was teenager. Jokato chose this course of his, earning his PHD. After his graduation at March 13, 2014, Jokato would leave Karakura and would go off to places where his job was a Marine biologist, He would teach often to high schoolers about what marine biology for over 2 years, for another 7 years or so He would continue his PHD as a Marine Biologist and would finally come back at Karakura,
Japan.
Coming back at the age of 29. Jokato would be a mature young adult, Having the knowledge of Marine life and Oceanography. Jokato would now begin his journey to become a Professor, For 9 years of studying, researching, reporting his works and earning his PHD, Jokato is now ready to become a professor in the universities of Karakura, Having a new chapter in his life, being passionate about the ocean and aquatic life, Jokato would be determined to discuss and teach everyone what he learned from his 9 years of studying and researching about Marine biology and passing that knowledge to his students, possibly making them love the subject more than he is right now, making them discover never before seen in the depths of the ocean, exploring and loving aquatic animals.

☆ In-Character Information ☆

☆ SECTION 1: Personal Details ☆

Full Name:

Jokato Kojo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Dr [PHD]

Given Name(s):

JoJo

Preferred Name:

Dr. Jokato

Male

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Kararuka, Japan

☆ SECTION 2: Academic Details ☆

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

PHD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Marine Biology, Biology, Marine Sciences.

Minors:

Chemistry, Oceanography, Zoology

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

English, JSL, Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

None.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Marine Biology

☆ Extra ☆
Additional notes about your application (if any):

[ Play me! ] - I suggest playing this while reading the backstory of this character, to make you're reading more relaxed If you're stressed at the momment.

Do you have any questions?:

None.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Try applying for something smaller in the school factions before going to teaching such as School Employee

Users who are viewing this thread