What is your Minecraft username?:
Jctaro

Do you have Discord:
jctaro#5174

How old are you?:

What is your time zone?:
GMT(+8)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course, It’s a good reason for me being demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is about 2-3 horus and quite simple and normal. Walking around the city, roleplaying with some people now and then and I would usually go AFK most of the time and wait for something to happened.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I was banned once for DM advertisement, I was very immature at the time and I didn’t knew it was a rule until an Admin pointed it out, since then I promised to myself to never do that kind of behaviour again.

Link's to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted

- French Language Application | SchoolRP
- Vietnamese Language Application | SchoolRP
- German Language | SchoolRP
- Maniaxee College Application | II | SchoolRP
- Maniaxee - Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
- exbroken's JSL Application II | SchoolRP
- exbroken's Korean Application II | SchoolRP
Denied
- Maniaxee's College Application | SchoolRP
- exbroken's JSL Application | SchoolRP
- exbroken's Korean Application | SchoolRP
- ★ JoJo's Professor Application ★ | SchoolRP

What are your current role on the server?:
[20][College]

☆ Trivia ☆

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I will be applying for Biology in the Science Department.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

★ My motivation on becoming a future teacher to Karakura High is to expand my roleplay experience and as well to be my first time becoming something else than a StudentRP. Due to the pandemic that we are facing, I’ve started watching a recommended video that is marine biology and I think to myself why not give it a try and after I watched that video, I started to watch more marine biology, oceanography and soon documentaries of videos about aquatic animals. I've started to love marine biology as a whole since, It tackles upon the aquatic life and its marine animals and how they survive and trive in the depths of the aquatic ocean. That of course gave me motivation since as stated before I've developed a passionate love to the subject since that momment I've realised that I can discuss and show SRP that this subject is really fun and interesting to tackle upon and I'm very most excited to become to a biology teacher on SRP since like I stated before I'm very passionate on marine biology both in-character and out-of-character and seeing that the science department needs a biology teacher and seeing how I love marine biology as a whole. By then I decided to make application as a whole and would look forward on that path to become a new teacher on the future of SRP.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

★ The Classroom Logs are the ones the teacher’s way of tracking their classes. This also is a way of proof that you are an active individual, this can be taken screenshotted and can be sent in the discord server. The reason why they are important as stated a while ago, to show proof that you are an active individual, this can be proof as well for your pay check for example, if the teacher took a screenshot and send it in the discord server it will be marked. Even if the teacher hosted a class and forgot to take a screenshot this will be marked as absent as well, they won’t receive the payment. This may also lead into the teacher having a warn or demotion for inactivity or not doing a simple task.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

★ Before I asked the Principal or Vice Principal about this, I will first have an idea on what the field trip is going to be and what it’s going to be about and of course If it can be affected by the student’s studies. After a lot of thinking and having this plan already set in and making me motivated, I will ask The Principal or Vice Principal for a private meeting regarding this field trip, showing them the place and idea and how it will affect the students' studies. If of course this was approved, I will inform my students about the field trip and tell them to bring the materials and tell some rules for the field trip. After telling the rules I would form a line outside the class and would tell the students to follow me and to not break the line, once we reach the destination I will inform the students about the rules again so that I can be understood properly. Of course, this is such a common thing in every school but having a field trip will make the teacher take and not harm the student the during field trip, making the teacher have more responsibilities as always. Any incident to the student will inflict the teacher since its their responsibilities to take care of a student during field trip. After the field trip is done, I would make the class fall back in line and go back to the campus as soon as possibly and telling them to not break the line and to keep following me. Once the field trip is over, I would ask the class how was the field trip and assign them an assignment about "How was the field trip?" and will be passed on the next meeting.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Be respectful to your classmates and be respectful as well to the school faculty.
Raise your hand when answering.
Don’t be disruptive or noisy.
No food in the classroom.
No gadgets during class.
No cheating.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

★ I do have an experience on Roleplay before I joined SRP, I played a server called ‘BlockDrop’ I roleplayed on that server quite a lot depending on my mood and depending if my friends were online. But the plot creative server where we roleplay was removed for some issues regarding it. But now I have gained a lot of roleplay experience like FamilyRP, DetailRP, SeriousRP, so yes, I do have an experience and have a fond on roleplaying.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
★ Meaning:
Head of Department
★ Description: The head of each subject that they are in, having a responsibility on their subject that the other teachers are handling and would guide and help their NQT in each of their departments. Showing them the ropes and they would host a class any time, since their a high tier rank on the teaching department.

- QT
★ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
★ Description: QT are qualified to handle a class and having a good record in their job they won't be guided from the HD but instead they will be trusted on hosting a class since their more experienced and wouldn't need any permission on the HD, like hosting a class.

- NQT
★ Meaning:
New Qualified Teacher
★ Description: They are new to the school’s faculty and would be also guided by the HD and wouldn't be yet qualified as stated in the name "New Qualified Teacher", they will ask permission on the HD to host a class due to them being a low ranked teacher.

☆ Teacher Knowledge ☆
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

★ Teachers both in-game and out-game are to give education and information epsicially each of their subject that they are teaching which will be more elaborated below this answer.

★ Their purposes as stated before teachers are to give every bit of information in each of their periods that they are given. For example, a science teacher needs to explain Planets in 1 hour, this gives the teacher a need of attention for the students to listen to them and to earn some information about the topic that was given to them in 1 hour. This will be stressful for the teacher but they are needed to give the information that students they need which is within an hour.

★ Their salary is around ¥450,000. To earn this salary is of course they need to complete their task which is to log their class which is to complete 15 class's and to log each of it so they can earn the salary, this can be added with around ¥50,000 if they complete 10 more classes making it a bonus to their salaries which in total is going to ¥500,000.

★ Teachers can do something interesting in their teaching like random things that occur in the class. For example, a teacher can randomly do a “surprise quiz” this will show the teacher if they studied their last topic and show what scores they earned from the quiz or assign the class to do their assignment and show their dedication for it and shows the teacher if their teaching did an impact to their students alone.

★ The teacher on their spare time would of course relax and think about what the next topic would be after that they would study about the next topic and research what's it about and prepare some tests/quizzes for the next meeting.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

★ Teachers are highly important for the student’s education for SchoolRP, this of course can be the reason for their graduation for college as well to give them motivation for their up-and-coming future. Another reason for why teachers is they are apart SchoolRP and will be there forever.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

★ The school's planning system on this server is called ‘MoSCo’ which stands for Must have, Should have, Could have.

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

★ Jokato Kojo – The 195cms bulky hafu would weigh around 82kg, Jokato would be an attractive male, having aquatic-coloured eyes, having black hair and his voice would be deep and stern, making him sound intimidating and menacing at the same time.​

★ His outfit would be a long white coat and white pants, having expensive shoes. His hat would be seen fused to his hair, making people confuse on why his hat would be that bizarre, the hat itself would have gold pins and a golden hand, having a symbol and meaning to it.

★ What makes him different and unique is this ominous aura around him, making people wonder what he does for a living and maybe what he does in his spare time, this of course would make him a quiet individual, this of course would make Jokato, hard to talk to since he's a reserved individual. This could be a reason for him being always alone, but he wouldn't mind being alone since this makes it easier for him to focus on some topics to discuss for his students.

★ He would be an active teacher during classes giving his students the information, they needed and would ask them if they’re following his topics, making him sure that they are listening. He would often as well give them assignments to make sure that they have bit of information that he learned.

★ Jokato would have a serious expression outlook on his students, making him an emotionless teacher lacking a smile on his lips. Making his students scared due to his past a delinquent, But he would have a cold attitude to his students, but he would only show his soft side when some of his students needed it.

★ His relationship to his fellow teachers would be like neighbours. Showing respect to one another and would take their jobs seriously as possible. If one teacher did something to piss Jokato off. For example being loud and obnoxious, Jokato would show a face of displeased and would easily lose respect to the teacher. Since for him this is a place of education and yes being noisy isn't bad but for him, Teachers while on duty should be a young mature during their work time. He doesn't mind them being annoying during off work though as stated before he doesn't tolerate any immature behaviour during School hours.

★ Jokato’s personality as stated before a quiet and reserved individual. Having this intimidating aura around him. But overall Jokato would be a nice and caring person and sometimes nerdy person. He would only show his emotions to his closet friends and would offer them if they need help on something like emotional problems, He'll try to help them the best way he can do and try to help.

★ For his future, Jokato would most likely continue his work as a marine biologist teacher and would be a professor at the age 30 or 40, By the time that happened Jokato would be now married to a woman having a daughter and being there like the caring and loving father that he is, becoming a better father than his was to him.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

★ Jokato would approach the gang, telling them what do they think they’re doing and He would calmly asking them to stop on what their doing before he calls someone to help him.
If by any chance, he saw them doing the same activity they were doing, he would call someone to help him out and would soon tell them to stop before he contacts the vice principal or principal in general and would give them their last warning. If they kept doing the same exact thing they were doing, he would forcibly call the principal and send them to their office to discuss their behaivour and would receive their punishment. If, of course they weren't doing the same behaivour Jokato would just ignore them and would go back to what he was doing.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

★ Jokato would tell the entire class to be quiet and listen to him and would yell them to not talk to their classmates, focusing their attention to him. Jokato would tell them that, “The reason why you’re here is to study, not to talk to each of your friends during classes. ” If the students wouldn’t listen to Jokato, he would call a teacher’s assistant to help him out, making sure to pay attention before he would send one of them in detention, making them receive their punishment for having this disruptive behaivour.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

★ Jokato would be researching on the next topic at hand, as would grab his laptop and watch more documentary about marine biology. He would prefer to be alone in the lounge and would just continue eating his homemade breakfast and would just grab his laptop and continue watching the documentary or prepare a pop quiz for the students to answer and to letting Jokato see if the students did studied the last topic that he discussed.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would glare each of his student and would hold a book whilst saying “Good morning everyone.” having a welcoming tone and glaring each of them and saying “You may sit down.” He would grab his journal looking at his hand writing and flipping each page picking on which topic he will discuss.

/me
He would grab a chalk and would write his name in the blackboard and having written "Jokato Kojo" He would raise his voice saying "As you can see that’s my name in the blackboard, you may call me Dr Kojo or Dr JoJo either way both are fine." He would grab an eraser to his desk and would clear the blackboard, making it clean and would look back at them with a intimidating stare.

/me He would hand out test papers for them to answer, giving each row the test paper and saying “You know the rules, no cheating and once you’re done you may pass the papers and be quiet while the others are answering.” He would now sit down on his chair and would glare at his students whilst they are answering. He would grab his journal and would stand up, glaring at his students looking behind their shoulders making sure that they're answering the test papers whilst wiring something on his journal.

/me
He would glare at one of the students and would clap his hands, gaining their attention towards him saying “This is going to be a part of the tests, so I suggest that you listen.” He would grab a chalk and would continue writing the discussion on the blackboard.

Backstory

Childhood Arc

★ Born in February 3, 1993 in Otoineppu ,Japan. Jokato kojo would be born with two loving parents, Seiko Kojo and Sadamu kojo. Seiko would be a loving and supportive mother to his son Jokato , Whilst Sadamu would be a musician, yet a loving and caring father. He would often teach his son how to play an instrument and would often play football with his son, Jokato when he was a child, He would be a lively and energetic child, He's hobbies are playing football and would often do track and run events. like his grandfather, Jokato would be named JoJo as a nickname by his mother. Jokato would be often get bullied by the other students due to him being a half Japanese and half American. This leads his father Sadamu confronting his bullies in his school, after this Sadamu would carry his son saying this to him reminding him what evil is to him “Evil is when you use the weak for your own gain.”

Delinquency Arc

★ After the events of his childhood, Jokato would drastically change in his teenage years modifying his uniform informing people that he is a delinquent, having a torn hat and would speak disrespectfully to his classmates and teachers even his own mother, Jokato would turn out to be a delinquent. This changed due to his father being absent in his late teens, this caused a lot of father issues, this affect made Jokato a delinquent, skipping out classes and would smoke in the age of 17. This delinquency would lead him to a lot suspensions and almost expulsion, soon Jokato would meet his long-time best friend as he could say 'Morisaki Cakyoin', These two individuals would become friends after soon realizing that Kakyoin was being bullied by a bunch of students, due to him having red hair. This led into Jokato fighting and protecting Morisaki, leading them to their eventually friendship. After that Jokato and Morisaki would meet a rather two individuals 'Nohammand Abdulu' and 'Jien Pier Polnareffu'.
Abdulu a transfer student coming from the parts of India, Polnareffu another transfer student from Italy, Jokato and Morisaki would greet them and would help them since they were both transfers students but this all changed until a student coming from the British universities 'Zio Brundo'. Zio would attempt often throw trash at Polnareffu for having that hair style, reminding Zio that it resembles a trash can. This made Jokato pissed off on how he threats his fellow classmates and this would lead a fight between the two students leading them into detention for their behaviour in lunch period making this into the "Kojo and Brundo Rivarly"

Kojo and Brundo Arc

★ Jokato a 17-year-old delinquent student, Zio an 18-year-old British student would start a
rivalry in the school campus, having them often fight or duel in some sports game. Both of the high school students would often pull pranks on each other, on which of them would have the highest score by the end of school year. While this is happening, there was an event during the semi-finals, which is the school fair. Playing sports all day and having a great time. This of course seen by Zio isn't going to be a game for him, but instead would be attempt who would be the greatest fighter and student in their school, leading Zio and his 'friends' to go to Jokato's group attempting to duel with them in all of the sports game that will be hosted in the School fair, Jokato realizing what this is, He would shake hands with Zio to see who is the greatest fighter and student once and for all. The day has come where the two students and each group would clash, Jokato pulling up the wins while Zio having a lot of wins aswell, this leads into them the game of Football, each group will have a group of 4. Jokato with Morisaki, Abdulu, Polnareffu while Zio having, his so called 'Friends'. This leads into a 3 hours game. Having an intense match up, Zio's group would actually win the game. Having this opportunity, Zio would boast out loud JoJo's Defeat. Leading Zio's friends leaving him, for his boastful nature. Making Zio alone in the arena, while this was happening Jokato and his friends would leave the arena whilst Zio yelling at them to stop. Leading Jokato telling Zio that "It isn't about the game Zio. It's about making friends and having them around you, cherishing them and having a great time. While you are just focusing one thing, Defeating me and Huminite me. One thing for sure Zio. A reason for your lost. You don't have friends compare to me." This would eventually be the end of the Kojo and Brundo Rivalry Arc.

Graduation Arc

★ After the game event, Jokato and his group would continue their school years until graduation. Having a great time Zio on the other hand would be all alone and would be now bullied by the other students, for his boastful nature. Noticing this Jokato and his friends felt rather pity and sorry for Zio, Having Jokato realize that Zio was once a delinquent student in their British university, could be a reason for Zio's transferee. Jokato would attempt to meet Zio at lunch time, having them a 30-minute talk about their similarities and attempting Jokato be friends with him. Zio would accept this form of apology and would be friends with Jokato, Jokato introducing Zio to his friends, For a few weeks and almost months. Zio would realize that having friends is fun, making Zio apologise for those he hurt and made fun of in his early years of high school. Having Zio and Jokato a good friend relationship. This would of course lead into their high school years coming to an end. Jokato would come home, with a surprise that his father is back from his job as a musician. Sadamu and Jokato would have a long talk about their circumstances and would surprise Jokato for him going to college. Leading Jokato happy and realizing that they needed to leave their town for him to move to the university, Jokato would arrange a 'Goodbye' Party for his friends. This would lead into a 3-hour event in the campus, Having JoJo saying Goodbye to his classmates and too his teachers. This would lead into Jokato saying goodbye to his close and best friends and as well to Zio. Once a rival and now fellow friend, this would lead into tears, knowing that they might not see him again, Jokato would take a photo of their group and him and Zio alone, having this picture with him during his trip to Karakura, Japan.

College Arc

★ Jokato and his family would finally arrive at Karakura, Japan.
JoJo would finally enroll for his college in the universities of Karakura, where his grandpa "Joseth" was mostly seen in his adulthood. This also made Jokato knowing what would his course be, Jokato would be fond of the ocean and its sea creatures and reading a lot of marine biology, zoology and oceanography when he was teenager. Jokato chose this course of his, earning his PHD. After his graduation at March 13, 2014, Jokato would leave Karakura and would go off to places where his job was a Marine biologist and continued studying oceanography and zoology as a whole. He would often teach some students regarding the subject his handling for over 2 years and 6 years of working and would continue his PHD as a Marine Biologist, Zoology and Oceanography would finally come back at Karakura, Japan.
Coming back at the age of 28. Jokato would be a mature young adult, Having the knowledge of Marine life. Jokato would now begin his journey to become a Teacher, for 8 years of studying, researching, reporting his works and earning his PHD, Jokato is now ready to become a teacher and ready to teach some new students. Having a new chapter in his life, being passionate about the ocean and aquatic life, Jokato would be determined to discuss and teach everyone what he learned from his 8 years of studying and researching about Marine biology, Oceanography and Zoology and would pass that knowledge to his students, possibly making them love the subject more than he is right now, making them discover never before seen in the depths of the ocean, exploring and loving aquatic animals.

In-Character Information
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:

Jokato Kojo

Title:

[PHD] Dr Kojo

Given Name:

JoJo

Preferred Name:

Dr Kojo

Male

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese and American

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience:

2 years of teaching.

Working Experience:

6 years of working.

Academic Degree:

PHD - Doctor's of Philosophy

Year of Graduation:

Major:

Marine Biology

Minors:

Oceanography, Zoology

Native Languages:

Japanese, English

Other Languages:

JSL, Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

None

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Science Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- You'll need to change character and skin upon receiving your role as this character is practically just Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure; you also cannot wear cosplay whilst working in the school.​

Users who are viewing this thread