mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

☆ Armaan Chosokabe’s Character Biography ☆

Armaan

Level 2
Arrmaan
Arrmaan
Fundraiser
None of this information is to be taken Icly, it is to be found through Ic means either through him or another source that is aware of this information.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

”IT'S ALL CURSED ENERGY“
[Armaan Chosokabe]
[Pronounced "Armān or Ar-mahn"]
[NOT "Ar-min" or "Ar-man"]

green+puffle+bubble+gum.gif
Character image:
1713971534565.png

Basic Information

First Name:
Armaan

Surname:
Chosokabe

Marital Status:
Single

Birthday:
May 25

Height:
6'2

Build:
Athletic

Skin Color:
Caramel

Eye Colors:
Left Gray Right Brown

Hair Color:
Black

Hair style:
Short and Curly

Abnormalities:
He has burn scars all over his body from the neck down and a scar on his stomach from a previous stab wound

Diseases/Illnesses:

N/A

Known Languages:
Japanese and Punjabi

Place of Birth:
Canada

Nationality:
Canadian

Race:
Punjabi

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Family:
Mother-
[REDACTED] [Alive]
Father- [REDACTED] [Alive]
Brother- [REDACTED] [Deceased]

Significant other:

Ex Girlfriend- Styx Novak [Alive]
"Why do you have so much bad luck?"

Ex Girlfriend- Destiny Sasaki [Unknown]
"I love to sing"

Friends:
Friend- Suiyo Moon [Alive]

"Is that true?" "Si"

Friend- Hudson Tanaka [Alive]
"C
OOKIE COOKIE COOKIE"

Friend- Marina "Mari" Kinotai [Alive]

"A spider bit my cousin- she died"

Likes and Dislikes

Food: Pizza / Salmon

Drink: Iced Tea / Alcohol

Movie Genre: Horror / Musical

Animal: Tiger / Octopus

Color: Green / Orange

Song Genre: Rap / Country

Sport: Basketball / Curling

Holiday: Christmas / Easter

Season: Summer / Fall

Weather: Sunny / Cloudy

Month: May / November

Scent: Strawberries / Cigarettes

Dessert: Ice cream sandwiches / Pudding

Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure / N/A

Game: Club Penguin / N/A

School Subject: Physical Education / Math

Fandom: Five night's at Freddy's / N/A

Phobias:
Thalassophobia- refers to a fear of the ocean or other large, deep bodies of water.
A person with Thalassophobia may be afraid of the vastness or emptiness of the ocean, the sea creatures in the water, or both.

General Appearance

Appearance:
He would seem to be handsome, his curly hair always seems to cover his forehead and his eyes seem to glow in the moonlight, his body is covered in burn scars from the neck down, he has an intimidating aura with a cold stare, a scent of Watermelon Bubblegum seems to follow him (yeah fruity, I know)

1703032414871.png

Character Voice:

Clothes:
A dark green hoodie gifted from his mother with black sweatpants and white air forces

1702854165181.png

Outfits:

1701371784685.png1713926304773.png

1713930287738.png1713926341875.png

Equipment:
Springtrap Plush, Smart phone, Electric guitar (Destroyer), Electric guitar (Sannotoba) Dita Mach One Sunglasses, Green lightsaber, Squid plush, Notebooks, Oranges

Hobbies:
He likes gaming, running, reading, eating out, sports, hanging out with friends and watching movies

Skills:
He's good at fighting, Basketball, Volley-ball, cooking and talking to people

Personality:
He would seem like he is very cold hearted and anti-social but he is very kind towards people he knows, he is quite an extrovert and he doesn't mind talking to strangers, he is really chill and laid back but also very lazy which leads him to not care enough to do specific things, he never turns down a dare no matter how crazy it is, he can be serious at times when it is appropriate but then again he just likes to live life like nothings wrong, he tries to be funny but half of the time he just makes himself look like an idiot
“bro thinks he’s funny”, after that event that happened in his past Armaan started to live by the “It is what it is” mentality so you would usually never see him sad because he doesn’t care enough to be anymore, Armaan tends to randomly zone out so you might have to repeat yourself when talking to him because he didn’t hear you the first time.

Backstory:

[Early Life]

Armaan was born into an upper middle-class family, his mother was a nurse while his father was a policeman, during his middle school ages him and his twin brother, [REDACTED] had the strongest of bonds, they would always play together and they would always defend one another from the dangers of the world, one day during 6th grade Armaan's father arrested a notorious gang member in Canada named Blaze Akatsu, while being arrested Blaze promised to find Armaan's father's family and kill every single one of them as revenge, Armaan's father thought nothing of this and promptly put him in jail. a couple of months later Blaze escaped from prison and got his gang members to find out who was related to Armaan's father, they found out that Armaan's father had 2 sons that went to [REDACTED] middle school so they went after Armaan and his brother when they were playing outside during recess. Blaze found the two brothers and held Armaan's brother and gunpoint saying "You get what you fucking deserve" before shooting and killing Armaan's brother right in front of him, Blaze went to go kill Armaan next but Armaan ran as fast as he could into the school, teachers heard the gunshot and called the police who arrived shortly after, Armaan was being chased by Blaze who was shooting bullets like mad but missing them all, Armaan exited the school through the front door where the police arrived wating until Blaze exited the building, Blaze came out of the school through the front door as well and was shocked to see all of the policemen outside, one of the cops yelled "HE HAS A GUN, OPEN FIRE" as they shot Blaze down to the earth, Armaan traumatized at what he just saw started crying that he lost his brother. Armaan went home that day regretting that he couldn't save his brother from impending doom. From that day on Armaan started to learn how to fight so that he could never lose another family member again. Later that week Blaze's gang members decide to light Armaan's house on fire while he and his family was sleeping, Armaan didnt realize that his house was burning down till he smelt the smoke and woke up to his room engulfed in flames, his entire body from the neck down was burned due to the exposure to the flames but he later escaped his burning house with his family. After everything that just happened Armaan's family was put in the witness protection program in which they moved to Japan and changed their last name from [REDACTED] to "Chosokabe" all previous records of Armaan's family were voided and he now lives in Karakura with his friend Suiyo Moon, hoping that he doesn't run into anyone from his past.

[Highschool]
Armaan started highschool at Karakura high in 8th Grade with his friend Suiyo Moon, they both were quite shy considering it was their first year in highschool but they started to become less introverted as the days went by, one day Armaan and Suiyo decided to partake in a little tomfoolery as Suiyo bet Armaan $5 to ding-dong ditch a random house, Armaan didn't think twice to agree and he went up to the door knocked on it and ran away hiding behind a wall next to Suiyo an unnamed 12 Grader opened the door to nothing but air yelling "WHOEVER JUST DING-DONG DITCHED ME, YOUR MOM'S A HOE!" before closing the door. Armaan and Suiyo start laughing and Armaan goes back up to the door and decides to knock on it again, He does this 3 more times until he gets caught by the 12 Grader and her friends, Armaan sprints away trailing behind Suiyo but little did Armaan know that these 12 Graders were gang members as they started to chase after Armaan, Armaan gets surrounded by them as they all close into him with baseball bats, Armaan tries to fight back but he knows that he cant win a 5v1 situation, Armaan was beat and battered on the floor as the 12 Graders pick him up and toss him into a lake, they run away but Suiyo pulls Armaan out of the lake and asks if he's ok, Armaan wakes up laughing and says "Where's my $5." 2 years after this happened Armaan was in 10th grade when he met a girl named "Destiny Sasaki" she bumps into him and slides a note into his pocket which says "Hey, I think you're really cute, would you maybe want to go out? here's my number (Insert number here)" Armaan asks Suiyo if he should call the number, Suiyo tells him "Yes" so he decides to call the number. Destiny picks up and they arrange to go out to a restaurant, Armaan arrives and starts his introduction with Destiny, they both think they're funny and they decide to start dating, fast forward a couple months they had their ups and downs but Armaan decides that he needs a break so he breaks up with Destiny, she doesn't take this lightly though saying many things angrily, Armaan just walks away and goes home, 1 week later Armaan gets a text from Destiny saying that she needs to talk to him about something and to meet him at the restaurant they first met, Armaan arrives there and finds Destiny he says Hello but before he could ask what she needs to talk about she gets closer to him and stabs him right in his stomach, Armaan gasps and falls to his knees clutching the gaping wound on his stomach, he looks up at Destiny and says "Damn bro, I need this for eating" Destiny just starts uncontrollably laughing and says "You really can make a joke out of anything can you?" before walking away leaving Armaan to bleed out, all Armaan could do is lay there and think to himself "Aint no way I'm gonna die from getting stabbed by my psycho ex" Armaan passes out from the blood loss and wakes up in a hospital bed with Suiyo standing beside his bed. "Bro are you good? what happened?" Suiyo says. Armaan replies "I got stabbed also how did I get here?" "Some people walking by saw you lying on the ground and called an ambulance to take you to a hospital" Suiyo replies "Hm, thats really lucky thank god for the people that walked by" Armaan says "Yeah, the doctors said you're gonna live, hopefully you'll be out in a couple days" Suiyo says "Ok, thanks again for showing up" Armaan says "No problem man, I wouldn't just leave you here alone" Suiyo replies. Yet another timeskip Armaan is now in 12th Grade and he is currently healthy, going on about his day to day life, more will be added here once more things happen, Thanks for reading about my characters life :)

green puffle sleeping.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread