What is your Minecraft username?:

GiftedGlory

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

GiftedGloria#2426

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is pretty fair…I play multiple hours and play mostly everyday and I play on my free time!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have never been banned!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes and I think thats fair!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

My first application!

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 High School
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
☆ Shop Information ☆
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What shop are you applying for?:

I am applying for a cafe/restaurant.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

The reason I would like to become a shopkeeper is to share my ideas and inspire others, I would also want to own a shop is to bring a new cafe/restaurant where role players can come hangout, study, and socialize to enjoy another part of the game! But not only that I would also would like to create a habit and skills like business management skills, leadership, patience, and working on being more independent.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?

I plan to make this shop different or unique from other shops is that I would make is feel like your in different regions
of the world and that it will have a little hangout/study area where role players can socialize and share inspiring ideas!
Another big thing that will make my shop unique is I will do prizes, events, games once or twice a month!
The cafe shop will have a monthly newsletter where it will show new things added to the store from regions of the world!
This cafe shop will have a variety of colors and this shop will be staff friendly!

What will you sell in your shop?:

Toys, cosmetics, and food!

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I am planing to have at least 1 or 2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread