mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

☆ Sxtanic's Introduction ☆

BonBons

Level 30

Heya! My name is Bonbons, and I have finally decided to write a little introduction about myself (≧◡≦) ♡

♡ SchoolRP Activity ♡
☆ Some of you may know me by my IGN Sxtanic, or by my RPname, Nessa Arai. I joined SchoolRP in 2017, however I started to become very active in 2019 up till now. In all honesty my first experiences on SchoolRP was confusion. I was not used to the whole RolePlay experience, and usually just roamed around the server meeting people along the way. I finally got a hang of it in 2019, where I started getting bigger roles in games such as Shop Owner, and joining the Basketball Team. However throughout my time on SchoolRP, I have met some of my best friends and I am truly grateful for that. So I thank each and every one of you who have made my online life and time on SchoolRP the best it can be. ☆

♡ Nicknames ♡
☆ I have many different nicknames, however there are a few that have stuck with me for a while. A few of those are Appey, Bonbons, Nessa, and Sxtanic. ☆

♡ Personal Facts ♡
☆I was born and raised in Japan my whole life, so it's cool to play on a server revolving around Japan. I can speak Japanese and a bit of french, however English is easier for me. I have visited other countries, such as going to Canada every summer (Except last year due to Corona). I was in the track and running team for 7 years, as well as participated in many musicals and plays. Although I’m on the Spartan Basketball team, give me a basketball OOCly and it’ll go flying through the roof. ☆

♡ Physical Traits ♡
☆ I am a female, as most of you know. I am mixed Canadian and Japanese. I am quite short for my age, being 5’1. I have long dark brown hair that covers my back, light brown eyes and dimples. And a random fact is I have really small hands. ☆

♡ Pets ♡
☆ I have a bird named Chirpy, and used to have a Beagle, 2 Hamsters, and a turtle. ☆

♡ Free Time ♡
☆ Currently I have been binge watching the Walking dead with Darkin, as well as Jane the Virgin. I also like to call friends and go to karaoke booths. I am also a skin tailor, spending some of my free time making skins. I usually like to go shopping and participate in outside activities, however due to Corona I have been spending more of my time online and inside. Corona has limited me from a lot of activities, so most of my free time now consists of SchoolRP and watching TV.☆

♡ Hobbies ♡
I used to play the drums, however as of now my interests are acting and singing. I am looking to pursue acting full time in the future. As it is obvious, I also really enjoy playing SchoolRP, and making skins. ☆

♡ Likes ♡
I like Darkin (He made me say this, but its true). I also really like baking with friends online, as video calling and making cookies is really fun. HMU if you ever wanna bake cookies with Meg and I!! A few TV shows I really like are Stranger Things, 13 Reasons why, The Walking Dead and Jane the Virgin. (All very different genres, however very good shows!)

♡ Foods♡
☆ I love a lot of foods, however my top three favorites are Ramen, Spaghetti, and chicken nuggets ☆

♡ After Corona ♡
☆ I have been really bored, staying indoors and not doing much due to COVID, which is why I have been thinking about things I want to do after it settles down. Firstly, I would love to go to Disney Land as I have been wanting to go this whole year. Secondly, I can not wait to finally be able to fly to Canada and see my Canadian family as I have not been able to. Thirdly, I can not wait to finally go out without a mask. I know Corona has been very hard on all of us, staying indoors and online constantly has made some of our mental health wack... But it's all going to get better, so hang in there! We're all in this together. ☆

♡ Friends ♡
☆ I would like to take a moment to appreciate all of my friends. Throughout my time on SchoolRP, I have met some of the greatest people I have ever known. I have gotten very close to some of you, even making plans to meet in the future and sending packages to each other's houses. I am grateful for every single one of my friends I met on SRP. You know who you are and I love you!! ☆

winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+

Heya! My name is Bonbons, and I have finally decided to write a little introduction about myself (≧◡≦) ♡

♡ SchoolRP Activity ♡
☆ Some of you may know me by my IGN Sxtanic, or by my RPname, Nessa Arai. I joined SchoolRP in 2017, however I started to become very active in 2019 up till now. In all honesty my first experiences on SchoolRP was confusion. I was not used to the whole RolePlay experience, and usually just roamed around the server meeting people along the way. I finally got a hang of it in 2019, where I started getting bigger roles in games such as Shop Owner, and joining the Basketball Team. However throughout my time on SchoolRP, I have met some of my best friends and I am truly grateful for that. So I thank each and every one of you who have made my online life and time on SchoolRP the best it can be. ☆

♡ Nicknames ♡
☆ I have many different nicknames, however there are a few that have stuck with me for a while. A few of those are Appey, Bonbons, Nessa, and Sxtanic. ☆

♡ Personal Facts ♡
☆I was born and raised in Japan my whole life, so it's cool to play on a server revolving around Japan. I can speak Japanese and a bit of french, however English is easier for me. I have visited other countries, such as going to Canada every summer (Except last year due to Corona). I was in the track and running team for 7 years, as well as participated in many musicals and plays. Although I’m on the Spartan Basketball team, give me a basketball OOCly and it’ll go flying through the roof. ☆

♡ Physical Traits ♡
☆ I am a female, as most of you know. I am mixed Canadian and Japanese. I am quite short for my age, being 5’1. I have long dark brown hair that covers my back, light brown eyes and dimples. And a random fact is I have really small hands. ☆

♡ Pets ♡
☆ I have a bird named Chirpy, and used to have a Beagle, 2 Hamsters, and a turtle. ☆

♡ Free Time ♡
☆ Currently I have been binge watching the Walking dead with Darkin, as well as Jane the Virgin. I also like to call friends and go to karaoke booths. I am also a skin tailor, spending some of my free time making skins. I usually like to go shopping and participate in outside activities, however due to Corona I have been spending more of my time online and inside. Corona has limited me from a lot of activities, so most of my free time now consists of SchoolRP and watching TV.☆

♡ Hobbies ♡
I used to play the drums, however as of now my interests are acting and singing. I am looking to pursue acting full time in the future. As it is obvious, I also really enjoy playing SchoolRP, and making skins. ☆

♡ Likes ♡
I like Darkin (He made me say this, but its true). I also really like baking with friends online, as video calling and making cookies is really fun. HMU if you ever wanna bake cookies with Meg and I!! A few TV shows I really like are Stranger Things, 13 Reasons why, The Walking Dead and Jane the Virgin. (All very different genres, however very good shows!)

♡ Foods♡
☆ I love a lot of foods, however my top three favorites are Ramen, Spaghetti, and chicken nuggets ☆

♡ After Corona ♡
☆ I have been really bored, staying indoors and not doing much due to COVID, which is why I have been thinking about things I want to do after it settles down. Firstly, I would love to go to Disney Land as I have been wanting to go this whole year. Secondly, I can not wait to finally be able to fly to Canada and see my Canadian family as I have not been able to. Thirdly, I can not wait to finally go out without a mask. I know Corona has been very hard on all of us, staying indoors and online constantly has made some of our mental health wack... But it's all going to get better, so hang in there! We're all in this together. ☆

♡ Friends ♡
☆ I would like to take a moment to appreciate all of my friends. Throughout my time on SchoolRP, I have met some of the greatest people I have ever known. I have gotten very close to some of you, even making plans to meet in the future and sending packages to each other's houses. I am grateful for every single one of my friends I met on SRP. You know who you are and I love you!! ☆

AHH BonsBons!! I love this!!

Users who are viewing this thread