Full Name: Ayaka “Ai” Lǎohǔ

Date of Birth: July 24th (Leo)

Place of Birth: Huoshenshan Hospital

Nationality: Japanese Citizen

Race: Chinese

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Appearance

A 5’4 woman with platinum blonde hair, her build was quite skinny with little muscle. Her deep pink eyes contrasted against the eye bags below them with her pale skin, piercings lining her ears and a piercing on her tongue could be seen when she spoke. Usually seen in black clothing with chains littered over them as well as fishnets.

Her attitude appears to be bad-mannered and off-putting, however when she is seen with those she knows she seems to behave lighter with a more calmed expression. Usually spoken with a hard, commanding tone that softens around her brother.

Relationships

Family

Jiāo Lǎohǔ

Twin Brother

Opinion: "He’s a whore to be frank, but he can be kind hearted at times when we aren’t constantly bad mouthing each other."

Significant other

Name: N/A

Relation: N/A

Opinion: N/A

Friendships

Salvatore Marcus Beneviento

Friend

Opinion: “I don’t know him too well, but I consider him a friend. I mean he does live in the same apartment as my brother and I so, but that's probably because he and my brother are getting it on.”

Ex-Partners

n/a

Backstory (SLIGHT WIP):

Ayaka Ai Tanaka was diagnosed with severe anxiety in her young teenage years. However her mental health issues developed much earlier in her life, as her parents were extremely short tempered and often aggressive with each other.
She would often micromanage her emotions and voice, and those of others so that she wouldn't upset her parents - later learning to bottle up her problems altogether and never confide in anybody. Of course, this planted seeds for unhealthy coping mechanisms as well, which would only prove to push her teetering mental state off the edge.
When her younger twin brother, Jiāo, decided to move out it took quite a bit of convincing to have her tag along - she'd grown dependent on the instability of their household, and the thought of quiet was intimidating to say the least, and to always live in fear as if the peace would be broken at any moment would be her main fear.
But, with Jiāo's promise to show her everything she missed out in life, Ayaka eventually caved and moved into a quiet apartment not too far from the beach with him. There, Jiāo would finally realise the true extent to Ayaka's personal issues, and would push her to seek counselling and medication for them.
They'd often get in fights - one sided fights, of which Ayaka would defensively explain that she needn't worry about such a thing.But even still, once she gave it a chance, she was sent to a psychiatrist to diagnose her with proper anxiety disorders.
Over the years, they'd prescribe her with medications and therapy sessions - until she finally gained the opportunity to get a therapy animal. Her therapy animal is named Bandeet - a cat that Jiāo is allergic to, and the only animal Jiāo wasn't able to decline.

✘​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread