Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shinto

Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance

Appearance:
She would be of a mesomorphic build and would stand at 5’4”. She would have dyed Platinum hair reaching her waist and light pink eyes. (Contacts)

Personality:
She would have intense mood swings and slight cannibalistic tendencies.
The girl would be annoyed easily.

Diseases/Illness:
None

Character Voice:

Equipment:
upload_2018-9-14_23-34-59.jpeg
upload_2018-9-14_23-36-4.jpeg

Clothes:

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Social Anxiety, Depressive Mood Swings, Possible Alcoholic

Quirks:
Infamous "Leg bOuNcE" When Nervous
Easily Blushes

Family:
Aranami Family
Other - Biological Parents ; Sage Leon And Bette Leon

Backstory:
It had been the Summer of 2013, Eden was a Happy child. She had over heard her Father, Sage, talking to her Mother, Bette ; "Bette, we can't keep on going on like this, you know it's wrong, and so do I. We can't lie to our Family and friends like this any longer!" Bette heard her Mother softly crying. "I know Sage! But I can't stand the thought.." "I know! I'm barely keeping myself together! This is why we have to do this, We have to tell everyone, including our parents about us, and about Eden!" Eden snapped back to reality, She could hardly process what she had just heard.. Her Mother and Father, Brother and Sister? She stood up and ran down the hall to her room, by the time she had shut her door she could hardly breathe. As she threw herself down on her bed her mind was racing.
-Time Skip-
Later on that week, Eden had gathered more information, She had learned through more eavesdropping that her Parents were only Half-Siblings, but that didn't Justify it. Eden was furious! She was Mad at her parents for doing this to her, and mad that she couldn't help still loving them.
'DAMN THEM' , Eden thought. She vowed form that day on to stop talking to her parents, the traitors.
-2015-

It had been 2 years since Eden made the promise to herself, to never talk to her parents again. Although she couldn't completely keep her facade up, she did her best. In the time since she figured out her parents dark secret, they had Divorced. Her Mother, Bette, had committed Suicide from the Grief. Meanwhile, Eden while living with her Father, she had developed a curious thing, Social Anxiety. When doing presentations during school, she could never make it through with out crying. People would call her out for it, make fun of her for it, but it mattered, so much, too much. Whenever she was out of the house, even in it, she felt as if she was being watched. Approaching her 14th birthday, she came home one day from school, nervous as ever. She called out to her dad and got no response, she hadn't seen his car in their driveway, so she thought nothing of it. As she made her way upstairs, she had a sudden feeling of, un-safe. As she walked into her room, she saw her father. "Father?" "Yes Eden, It's me, Sage." "Why did you say tha-", She was cut off by her father standing up and putting his finger on her lips. "Shhh. He said. Don't worry about it." Quickly After, things had escalated. Eden was lost in a blurry mess as her father did un-speakable things to her. She caught a few words of his, "Oh my dear Eden, you remind me so much of your Mother, so young and beautiful." "NO!" Eden Yelled. "Father, PLEASE, STOP IT." She choked on her own sobs. I'll spare you the rest of the gory details. Eden was furious on the inside, but on the outside, she was timid, so scared, when he was near she could hardly breathe.
-2018-
It was the year 2018, three years had passed since the horrible "Mistake". Eden had moved out of her house, and moved to Japan. She was about to hit her one year anniversary in Karakura, Japan.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-14_23-38-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-14_23-38-11.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2018-9-14_23-41-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-14_23-41-4.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
  • th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 0
  • th.jpeg
    th.jpeg